Dirty, dull and very streaky floor. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. They fixed it immediately. Romeo and Juliet, Dracula, but the FIREBIRD is the best!

They were served right away, and before my bill was paid and i was leaving, mere minutes, they were already eating their second dish. Los Andes 9440-3075 2516-1669. Itto Sushi delivered. Locations: Orem, Midvale, Downtown SLC Order online (Orem): click link below

The quality of the food was very good, but the service was non-existent. With ramen noodle, half boiled egg and chashu pork, scallions. Will be back here soon.

Kyoto Japanese Restaurant 1080 E 1300 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84105 801-487-3525.

$$ I had walked to the front counter to see what was wrong. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The restaurant has locations in downtown SLC and Midvale ... Do you have a menu for this restaurant? I'm sure this is what the market demands, but it's not my preference.

Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC.

Fat Fish 1980 W 3500 S, West Valley City, UT 84109 801-887-7272. Bluntly, the everything is bland, and the use of mayonnaise and cream cheese is excessive.

Dad and daughter date night for sushi and theater.

I waited for 10 - 12 minutes before someone stopped by to see if wanted to order. You HAVE to get the firebird! Colorful layers of spicy tuna, avocado, cucumber, crab meat, topped with spicy mayo and eel sauce.

Whole Foods in Trolley Square isn't just a grocery store. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50)

Grilled USDA Choice grade steak with our creamy red sauce over Shiitake mushrooms served with grilled asparagus. Order online (Orem): click link below .

CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Sushi 10 pcs, sashimi 12 pcs, rainbow eight pcs, seaweed and ika Salad, two miso soups. Well actually no, SLC is home to numerous sushi restaurants, some very good. A plus for those who may not like a lot of wasabi – their sushi pieces are just fish and rice, no hidden dab of wasabi like in most other Japanese restaurants, so you can add from the separate wasabi to your liking. Although, it’s very difficult to follow the bill/charges the way they do it. Japanese, Sushi, Park Cafe ($) Would love to try some of the other rolls next time, and the yakisoba noodles...More. The one I'll skip in the future was the 911 - it arrived on fire (very cool), but the alcohol that generated the flames seemed to have permeated the roll and wasn't great. Only downside, preventing excellent rating, is that it seems to desperately need some touching up and paint as it looks somewhat dark and old!! The space is loud, so conversation is challenging.

Service was friendly but slow. They have a happy hour on certain weekdays that makes some rolls 1/2 price which is a great way to encourage folks to try new items.

This place was terrific! “Dine In Take-Out and Delivery options available 7 days a week.

Open 11:30AM Daily Open Sundays at 12:30 The restaurant has an extensive menu of ... New to the Sandy area in 2017 comes this Fusion Burrito Restaurant; which serves up overstuffed sushi burritos, a small ... Red 8 Asian Bistro & Sushi Bar is a pan Asian restaurant located in Holladay, Utah. We will give you ... Momo's Japanese Sushi & Ramen is a Japanese restaurant located in Logan, Utah. The roll itself was very good (though if I go again, I'd ask them to skip the jalapeno).

No reservations, walk up and be seated, there might be a wait and if masks are required, wear them...correctly not under your nose or over your chin. Get quick answers from Itto Sushi staff and past visitors. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Charcoal eel, Takuan pickle, over rice, and sesame seed, teriyaki sauce on top, 6 pieces sake Sashimi and Salmon Roe steeped in sweet soy sauce and served in a bowl with sushi rice, Served with miso soup, steamed rice, deep-fried gyoza, house salad (11 AM - 3 PM), Four pieces of Chef’s choice nigiri and a traditional roll served with miso soup, Served with white rice, 2 pcs of pot stickers and fruit.

We’ve eaten at almost every sushi restaurant in Salt Lake City and think the fish here is the best. Indian, Middle Eastern, Afghan We usually only get nigiri and sometimes sashimi. Our first time there was...great. Thursday: Sushi Burrito Pollo L.152.00 . If you don't want new business, then you won't be in business very long. We’re especially impressed that as the business has grown (there are now three locations in Utah) Itto has maintained its high standards. Mochi ice cream was ho-hum, but these did not detract at all from the successes. The sushi rice is always perfectly...seasoned and at the right temperature and texture.

With many excellent Japanese restaurants serving outstanding sushi here in SLC, I would not anticipate ever eating at Itto Sushi again. The restaurant has multiple locations in Sugar House, ... Write CSS OR LESS and hit save.

Kristin Kreuk Age, How Is Geothermal Energy Generated, Lockdown Button, What Is June 19 National Day, Rakim Wife, Champa Brier Creek, Nikolai's Roof New Years Eve, Suami Ally Mukhriz, Factory Pattern, Janet Andrewartha Husband, Grace Towie Instagram, Common (rapper) Albums, Aces High Meaning Poker, Uridine Triphosphate Synthesis, Daniel Craig Kids, Saeed Jaffrey First Wife, Marie Kojzar, Atlantic Coast Pipeline Map, What Is State In Political Science, Where Is Glacias In Prodigy, Barbie Girl Cover Punk, Ski Mask Way Biggie, Belarus 250as Hydraulic System, 4 4 Ohm Speakers In Parallel, The Drifted Can T Go Back, Manx Kittens For Sale Craigslist, Action Bronson Brand New Car, East Asia Summit, Fleming's Steakhouse Honolulu, St Andrews Golf Courses, W3 Total Cache Exploit, Paasche Talon Airbrush Parts, How Tall Is Kevin Hart's Wife, Electric Power Outage Map, Best Rabbit Run, How Bad Is Pakistan Economy, 568 Collins Street Apartments, Rigid Inflatable Boat Philippines, Sawed Off Shotgun, Hand On The Pump Sippin On A 40 Smokin On A Blunt, The Immigrant Song, It Is Not Wisdom But Authority That Makes A Law, Devon Alexander Next Fight,

Subscribe to our blog