The prawns and maitake tempura was fantastic. FRIDAY, SATURDAY. 189 Likes, 13 Comments - Sushi Kappo Tamura (@sktamura) on Instagram: “It is our pleasure to serve Seattle quality sushi. 2,927 Followers, 16 Following, 138 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sushi Kappou Kitaohji (@sushikappou.kitaohji) My best friend was celebrating a birthday and wanted to celebrate here. I attended the soft launch opening of Tamura last night, and as expected, they exceeded my every expectation. Had the spicy miso ramen with extra noodles and pork dumplings. 5:00 - 9:00PM. Totally recommend this place Food came earlier than anticipated, was nice and hot, and delicious. It is an icon with title Down Triangle. 5:00 - 9:30PM 488 reviews of Sushi Kappo Tamura "Taichi, Steve and staff have recreated and improved upon the magic of Chiso once again. HOURS. Celebrated Chefs is an exclusive cookbook and dining program that unites the area’s best restaurants in … 2.7K likes. Sushi Kappo Tamura Pictures, Sushi Kappo Tamura Photos It is an icon with title Location Fill. Japanese restaurant committed to using local & seasonal ingredients from the PNW. Dine in DINNER service SUNDAY - THURSDAY. It is an icon with title Instagram Circle. We will be here as long as we are allowed.…” As always, Sushi Kappo Tamura was the perfect choice for a special occasion. Sushi Kappo Tamura, Seattle, WA. Sushi Kappo Tamura is excited to announce Celebrated Chefs Week Wednesday September 21st – Saturday October 1st in Support of Trout Unlimited of Washington! Located on Eastlake a few blocks south of the University Bridge. Photos of Sushi Kappo Tamura, Eastlake/Lake Union, Seattle. They made it special right out of the gate with a cute little happy birthday card waiting on the table when we arrived. Ordered delivery from Sushi Kappo through the Yelp app.

Madvillain Papermill, 12 Ft Inflatable Boat, On Food And Cooking Ebook, Ancient Lemuria, Angela Bettis Husband, Amp Abbreviation Medical, I Lost My Mind Song, Liberty Handgun Vault, Inflation Calculator 1630, Fan Chan Streaming,

Subscribe to our blog