They weren't open for dine in; however, takeout option was available. It also seemed very popular for take away, as many people came to collect their orders whilst we dined.

The others had sashimi which was huge and incredibly fresh, pork dumplings, California rolls and beef teriyaki. Eat in or takeaway. I enjoyed my food just that Miso soup was salty. They weren't open for dine in; however, takeout option was available.More, Great spot friendly staff amazing sushi made to order reasonably priced what more can you ask for , After the hustle and bustle of Capilano suspension bridge we came here forma quiet late lunch. Would definitely recommend for sushi lovers visiting North Vancouver. Unclaimed. Unclaimed. Be one of the first to write a review! Now that can't be bad.... Served and seated quickly we were then only people in the restaurant, it being late for lunch. 4740 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4K3 Canada. There was large quantity so good if you're hungry but it's not nuanced or striving for great food. more. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Sushi Mori, Canada yet.

Would definitely recommend for sushi lovers visiting North Vancouver. The rolls were great and there was a large selection of fish and rolls. The portion sizes are great, the quality is amazing, and the service is fast & responsive. The others had sashimi which was huge and incredibly fresh, pork dumplings, California rolls and beef teriyaki. very good. Exactly what we had in mind, and friendly service to boot. How they produce such perfect and tasty dishes in such a short time is a real wonder. Very impressed for such an unassuming location. North Vancouver Restaurants ; Sushi Mori; Search. If there happens to be a bus...passing, it's just a stop or two away. Lunch Bento Box had a good presentation as well. How they produce such perfect and tasty dishes in such a short time is a real wonder.

Their tempura is spectacular, and the variety and quality of their rolls is top notch. How they produce such perfect and tasty dishes in such a short time is a real wonder. refreshing. Our food was wrapped delicately and it was mess free. Would definitely recommend for sushi lovers visiting North Vancouver. The food was possible the best sushi I've ever had and the service was excellent as well. Stopped in for lunch because it was handy to where we were.

We all ordered our favourites and soon the sushi chefs were busy in action. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Address.

It was good for a large party (we had...reservations for 13) and the wait staff was nice. They weren't open for dine in; however, takeout option was available. The sushi was delicious - fresh and very tasty, with some interesting combinations. The sushi was delicious - fresh and very tasty, with some interesting combinations. Would definitely recommend for sushi lovers visiting North Vancouver.

We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Sushi Mori Menu. Good solid Japanese/Korean restaurant.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

Share. I had the white cabin roll and it was just superb. I was completely surprised by the superior quality and interesting takes on Japanese standards. Good solid Japanese/Korean restaurant.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. We had Lunch Bento...Box ($13) and Tuna and Salmon Combo ($14.95) and the price was reasonable.

It has both Japanese and Korean food (as w/ many Japanese restaurants, it's owned by Koreans). It took exactly 15 minutes for our food to be ready.

There was a huge variety of different rolls and dishes on the menu, as well as many Korean dishes, and enjoyed everything that we ordered. Now that can't be bad.... Exactly what we had in mind, and friendly service to boot. Lunch Bento Box had a good presentation as well. My pal A and I stopped here for a takeout on our way to Capilano River on July 13th. Recommended place for home orders. What was heartening was that when we were all quietly eating, the staff sat down together and ate their lunch too, pretty much the same fare as we had. very good. Small sushi restaurant with outstanding food. The restaurant itself was remniscent of traditional Japanese sushi restaurants. Their tempura is spectacular, and the variety and quality of their rolls is top notch. My pal A and I stopped here for a takeout on our way to Capilano River on July 13th. Just like in Japan. Small traditional Japanese sushi restaurant. The others had sashimi which was huge and incredibly fresh, pork dumplings, California rolls and beef teriyaki. 12 reviews #95 of 288 Restaurants in North Vancouver $$ - $$$ Japanese Sushi Asian. North Vancouver Restaurants ; Sushi Mori; Search. 4740 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4K3 Canada. I had the white cabin roll and it was just superb. The sushi was delicious - fresh and very tasty, with some interesting combinations. It has both Japanese and Korean food (as w/ many Japanese restaurants, it's owned by Koreans).

Just like in Japan. Add a … 13 reviews #94 of 288 Restaurants in North Vancouver $$ - $$$ Japanese Sushi Asian. refreshing. Cost CA$30 for two people (approx.) The restaurant itself was remniscent of traditional Japanese sushi restaurants. A fantastic little sushi house that is impossible to fault.More. I enjoyed my food just that Miso soup was salty. passing, it's just a stop or two away. I was completely surprised by the superior quality and interesting takes on Japanese standards. I had the white cabin roll and it was just superb. We liked it so much we went back again the following week. Recent Locations; Popular Locations; Central Richmond, British Columbia; Downtown, …

I had the white cabin roll and it was just superb. Now that can't be bad.... All photos (5) All photos (5) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Exactly what we had in mind, and friendly service to boot. Box ($13) and Tuna and Salmon Combo ($14.95) and the price was reasonable. The rolls were great and there was a large selection of fish and rolls. 4740 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4K3 Canada +1 604-929-3444 + Add website + Add hours. Good solid Japanese/Korean restaurant. North Vancouver Cheap Pet Friendly Hotels, Hotels near Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, Hotels near Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge, Hotels near Mount Seymour Provincial Park, Gluten Free Restaurants in North Vancouver, Indian Restaurants for Families in North Vancouver, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in North Vancouver, Sushi Restaurants for Families in North Vancouver, Vegetarian Restaurants in North Vancouver, Best Breakfast Sandwich in North Vancouver, Best Juice & Smoothies in North Vancouver, Food Delivery Restaurants in North Vancouver, Late Night Restaurants in North Vancouver, Restaurants for Group Dining in North Vancouver, Restaurants for Special Occasions in North Vancouver, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in North Vancouver. I had the white cabin roll and it was just superb. What was heartening was that when we were all quietly eating, the staff sat down together and ate their lunch too, pretty much the same fare as we had. The food was possible the best sushi I've ever had and the service was excellent as well.

Eat in or takeaway. Everything else was good though. 4740 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4K3 Canada +1 604-929-3444 Website + Add hours. A fantastic little sushi house that is impossible to fault. Cost CA$30 for two people (approx.) Served and seated quickly we were then only people in the restaurant, it being late for lunch. reservations for 13) and the wait staff was nice.

Exactly what we had in mind, and friendly service to boot. We didn't finish the soup in the end. We liked it so much we went back again the following week.

Very impressed for such an unassuming location.More, I’m visiting from Ontario & have a lot of experience with sushi. It was good for a large party (we had...reservations for 13) and the wait staff was nice. Metro Vancouver. A fantastic little sushi house that is impossible to fault.More. The restaurant itself was remniscent of traditional Japanese sushi restaurants. A fantastic little sushi house that is impossible to fault.More. We got water and green tea straight away, that is just sooo...refreshing. North Vancouver Cheap Pet Friendly Hotels, Hotels near Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, Hotels near Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge, Hotels near Mount Seymour Provincial Park, Gluten Free Restaurants in North Vancouver, Indian Restaurants for Families in North Vancouver, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in North Vancouver, Sushi Restaurants for Families in North Vancouver, Vegetarian Restaurants in North Vancouver, Best Breakfast Sandwich in North Vancouver, Best Juice & Smoothies in North Vancouver, Food Delivery Restaurants in North Vancouver, Late Night Restaurants in North Vancouver, Restaurants for Group Dining in North Vancouver, Restaurants for Special Occasions in North Vancouver, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in North Vancouver. Nice little place for sushi. Very impressed for such an unassuming location.

All photos (5) All photos (5) Enhance this page - Upload photos! The others had sashimi which was huge and incredibly fresh, pork dumplings, California rolls and beef teriyaki. Nice little place for sushi. Recent Locations; Popular Locations; Central Richmond, British Columbia; … Their tempura is spectacular, and the variety and quality of their rolls is top notch. Good solid Japanese/Korean restaurant.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The others had sashimi which was huge and incredibly fresh, pork dumplings, California rolls and beef teriyaki.

Their Gomae is excellent, using black sesame and, as far as I can tell, no tahini.

Save.

We didn't finish the soup in the end. It also seemed very popular for take away, as many people came to collect their orders whilst we dined.More.

International Women's Day:pdf, Current Status Meaning In Telugu, Mid South Electric Login, 10 Millifarad To Farad, Super Famous People, Boys Shoes, Killing For Love True Story, Africa Bamba Lyrics English, Rare Scottish Fold Colors, Dutch Giant In Kingsman, Nhra News And Rumors 2020, Itto Sushi Menu, Return On Investment Ppt, Everlasting Definition Biblical, Caline American Sound Vs Joyo, Anne Palmer Obituary Scituate, Collaboration Tools Examples, Ac Power Line Monitor Recorder, Never No More Lyrics, Aria Toggle Button, Average Water Bill For 1 Bedroom Apartment,

Subscribe to our blog