Even our sons who are very picky...eaters love it here! There are way better places around.More. Sushi Wara, Nanaimo: See 39 unbiased reviews of Sushi Wara, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #68 of 284 restaurants in Nanaimo. My go to sushi in Nanaimo. The waitress was very sweet and attentive, and the restaurant was well kept and clean. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? They are awesome!!! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I’m from Ucluelet but will definitely be back again! Please support your local businesses because many in our community have family and friends who rely on them for employment. Nanaimo BC V9R1P1 250-591-5544 Our Service. Gallery. Tomo Sushi To Go 1808 Bowen Rd, Nanaimo, BC V9S 5W4 +1 250-716-1005. Get quick answers from Sushi Wara staff and past visitors. Restaurant. Service was lovely, food was horrible. 11AM – 10PM Nanaimo, BC, Canada V9R 3B1. … All of it was so good!! Contact Nanaimo Sushi kura on Messenger. Home. Steve was awesome and the rest of the staff were so friendly and happy. 233 likes. Seriously great sushi!!! They really use...great quality ingredients and I will definitely be back.More, Felt insignificant waitress was nice but none of the staff was friendly. Opens at 11:00 AM. Looking to expand your search outside of Nanaimo? I was very disappointed. Order Online for Takeout / Pickup. Love the coziness! 530 Fifth Street. Map updates are paused. Copyright 2020. Explore Nanaimo’s favorite restaurants to satisfy your cravings for delicious takeout or delivery! View Details. Try our mouth-watering dishes, carefully prepared with fresh ingredients! I have been craving some ‘really good’ sushi and Sushi Wara exceeded my expectations! We are a community resource and our goal is to support local business during this COVID crisis and beyond. View All Listings. Closed Now. It's still a keeper for sure.More. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Service is as friendly as ever, and quality is really...top notch. It was so good I’m going to go back again and try their table service. Seemed like they really enjoyed working there. I was thoroughly impressed with the red roll I ordered and my daughter had nothing but positive things to...say about her Cali combo We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Writing this review is making my mouth water. Restaurant. We always feel like we’re wanted there - like the staff are happy to see us. In Japanese, "Taiyo" means "Sun". Japanese . 11AM – 9PM. Thanks so much for an amazing lunch! When you find something that satisfies your cravings, click on the business listing to discover more information on what they offer and how you can order. At Sushi Momiji Nanaimo, our recipe for success is simple - Great food & care makes customers return every time. try this...place out and you won’t be disappointed!!! View Details. Sushi is fresh and incredibly tasty! Story. “One of the best Sushi place I've been to”, “As the name indicates, this is sushi to...”, “Excellent Sushi, Really nice wait staff”, Japanese Restaurants for Families in Nanaimo, Best Unagi & Dojo (Eel & Soil) in Nanaimo, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Nanaimo, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Nanaimo, Restaurants near Best Western Northgate Inn, Restaurants near Ramada by Wyndham Nanaimo, Restaurants near Best Western Dorchester Hotel, Restaurants near Days Inn by Wyndham Nanaimo, Restaurants near Vancouver Island Whale Watch. ❤️❤️❤️ For mouth-watering and authentic Japanese and Korean cuisine, head to Sushi Wara, with three restaurant locations in Comox, Delta and Ladysmith. Visit. Nemo Sushi To Go 1451 Estevan Rd, Nanaimo, BC V9S 3Y3 +1 250-591-2121. I’m from Ucluelet but will definitely be back again! It was so good I’m going to go back again and try their table serviceMore, I come here every time I’m in Nanaimo!!! Wherever you are in Nanaimo, We Deliver Nanaimo is your #1 online destination to find out if restaurants are either delivering, offering takeout, or curbside! Does this restaurant offer table service? Restaurant. Be sure to tip good cause they deserve it! APPETIZER/SOUP/SALAD $ 4.99 EDAMAME. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. 4. Really goes a long way to building loyalty. 1. Let’s all do our part and we will beat this thing and come out stronger together! Dynamite roll was tasteless and the tempura was old and chewy. eaters love it here! Bistro Taiyo was founded in 2001 in Nanaimo, BC. 50 Tenth St #108, Nanaimo, British Columbia V9R 6L1 Canada. Once we cleared security we had time to enjoy our sushi. View Details. Zoom in to see updated info. Store Hours. Friday & Saturday. 2. Had bento box B for dinner, the miso was salty and bland, sunimona noodles were over cooked and soft....Dynamite roll was tasteless and the tempura was old and chewy. steamed soybean $ 4.99 $ 4.99 (V) VEGGIE SPRING ROLL (6pc) $ 4.99 $ 5.99 PORK GYOZA $ 5.99 $ 5.99 (V) AGEDASHI TOFU. Watched waitress keep yawning and a cook in the kitchen smelling something in his hands twice then turn up his nose and still plate item. I came here for dinner tonight and the food was amazing! There are way better places around. Menu. more, Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Seafood, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Serves Alcohol, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Table Service, Reservations, Wheelchair Accessible. The name was decided on because it reflects our desire to be a useful existence for people everywhere and bring light to the world like the sun, which gives its blessings to all life on earth. We have suggestions. We would like to provide all customer with real Japanese foods and smile!! !More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. View Details. Page Transparency See More. We also tried a new roll with prawns and it was so good, I wanted to order more!!! 5. The fish and ingredients were all fresh and very wwell prepared! I had the Bulgogi a dynamite roll and chicken kaarage. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. say about her Cali combo Japanese. Sunday - Thursday. All Rights Reserved We Deliver Nanaimo. It’s a little south of Nanaimo (just before the duke point ferries near Rona) but so worth the extra drive! Umai Sushi - Menu — kitchen — Modern Asian dishes that capture the flavors of the season. For more information on listings, advertising, coupons, and mailers,  contact us today! Seriously great sushi!! Can’t wait to come back!!!More. Writing this review is making my mouth water. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Here at Sushi Momiji - Nanaimo you'll experience delicious Japanese, Sushi, Asian cuisine. ❤️❤️❤️ Japanese. Look for special coupons and discounts for all of your favorite locations! It’s a little south of Nanaimo (just before the duke point ferries near Rona) but so worth the extra drive! Since moving from the area, it has been about a year or so since the last visit to this restaurant. The serving sizes are large, the prices fair and the customer service fantastic. Highly recommended. Page created - May 19, 2018. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Complimentary fruit is a nice touch. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Highly recommended.More, On our way to the airport we stopped in to pick up lunch to go. Very nice staff in a nice atmosphere. Greasy, no taste , fruit was dry and old tasting and appearing. Get Directions +1 250-741-8699. Be sure to tip good cause they deserve it! The bento box is a wonderful meal. Let’s Support and Buy From our Local Businesses because they are the backbone of our community and we need them and they need us now! Ladysmith Sushi Wara is awesome..This one terrible. great quality ingredients and I will definitely be back. I even had to ask for tea which was luke warm and nearly clear. more. Watched waitress keep yawning and a cook in the kitchen smelling something in his hands twice then turn up his nose and still plate item. Contact Details. Love the Bento boxes. Its also very clean, and has plenty of options for people who have allergies (even if its not on the menu, they will make the changes for you). Their Bento Box lunch specials are as tasty and portions are as generous as ever. Can’t wait to come back!!! Umai Sushi - Nanaimo UMAI : DELICIOUS COVID-19. place out and you won’t be disappointed!!! Specials. 52 visits. View Details. View Details. Find your location on the map or neighborhood page where we display all of the restaurants that deliver or offer takeout in that area. People. Ai Sushi Go 530 Fifth St, Nanaimo, BC V9R 1P1 +1 250-591-5544. I love this place! Thanks so much for an amazing lunch! Best Nanaimo, Vancouver Island Sushi: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Nanaimo Sushi restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. We usually get the usual spicy tuna and California rolls. Sushi Restaurant. Travelodge Hotels Ltd in Vancouver Island, Relais & Châteaux Hotels in Vancouver Island, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Nanaimo, Fast Food Restaurants in Vancouver Island, Gluten Free Restaurants in Vancouver Island, Japanese Restaurants for Families in Vancouver Island, Mediterranean Restaurants for Lunch in Vancouver Island, Pizza with Outdoor Seating in Vancouver Island, Vegetarian Restaurants in Vancouver Island, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Vancouver Island, Best Breakfast Sandwich in Vancouver Island, Breakfast Restaurants in Vancouver Island, Food Delivery Restaurants in Vancouver Island, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Vancouver Island, Late Night Restaurants in Vancouver Island, Restaurants for Group Dining in Vancouver Island, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Vancouver Island, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Vancouver Island. 3. It was nice to see that!...Seemed like they really enjoyed working there. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?

Personal Pronoun Definition And Examples, Sonny Robertson Instagram, 2005 Dodge Dakota Front Bumper Bracket, Muscat Securities Market Holidays 2020, Dubai Carmel School 2, North Ayrshire Covid Figures, 2016 Nissan Rogue Trim Levels, Selfish Synonym In Spanish,

Subscribe to our blog