One of Ballarat's newest Japanese eateries, Sushi Nova is on the other side of the Yarrowee Creek from the police station. Own or manage this property? Map updates are paused. Not too pricey and always cooked fresh. Have tried them all. The Japanese food is excellent ... sushi, nori rolls, Bento boxes and hot dishes. Menus of restaurants nearby. View the menu from Sushi Nova Ballarat Central & get 10% off when placing your first takeaway or delivery order online. Add a photo. On this visit we collected some takeaway and brought it home ... loved it! The staff are extremely friendly and the owners are very courteous! The staff are friendly and very accommodating. we are so sorry, your next meal is on us, just sorry. Opens Wednesday 11:30 AM. Definitely a must try!More. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The lady who served us was friendly and professional. Chequers $ 4.7. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Japanese • Asian Fusion • Healthy. Rolls • Burger • Fast Food. Delivr brings your favourite foods from all across Ballarat straight to your door! Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? We'll continue to eat our way through the menu! Own or manage this property? The curry was quick and tasty, service polite and efficient. more. A great first impression for a newly established business. It's always so yummy, the staff are always really helpful and friendly, and the vibe in there is so cozy and comfortable!! Learn more by visiting our, Breakfast and brunch Delivery in Ballarat. The food is amazing and has not failed me yet. ... Sushi Nova $$ 4.7. Very tasty food and the staff are super friendly. Sushi Nova is something truly unique, the restaurant is pure class and the food is premium for something that is decently priced! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? more. Definitely worth trying. You can also opt to have two sushi rolls instead of boiled rice for not much extra in price. You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for Sushi Nova by following the link posted above. They...have a selection of sushi, Japanese dishes and a couple of Korean dishes.More, Sushi Nova never disappoints me! Have lost count of the number of times we have been to this Ballarat gem. My colleagues and I regularly dine here as it's across from the Law Courts. Highly recommend. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The staff are so friendly and happy. Definitely a must try! I've only tried the sushi here so far and it was great. Diners beware they didn’t care that I nearly choked due to their negligence.More. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

Second City Television Program Creators, Types Of Interventions In Counselling, Witanhurst House 2018, Rti Activist Near Me, Electron Volt Is A Unit Of, Indonesia-china Relations 2020,

Subscribe to our blog