Directions to Essential Touch & Massage Memphis TN, Directions to Be Kneaded Massage Midland TX, Directions to Mystic Blue Massage Therapy & Bodywork Marysville WA. Funny. And I love that it's so close to my house :). This is a perfect spot for a date night. Great ambience, quiet crowd and zero wait time on a Friday was amazing. Friendly staff!Hope it stays like this!It went down! Anything else to note about them right now? The food is always spot on, whether you dine in or take out. Definitely my go to spot once a month when I come to Yonkers for a doc appt! They have great food and the service is great as well. .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}97, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}293, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}26, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}38, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}9, Tasty House Chinese & Japanese Asian Cuisine, Find more Japanese Restaurants near Tomo Sushi - Grill, Find more Sushi Bars near Tomo Sushi - Grill. How is this business operating during COVID-19? However always pick up because that delivery guy....I might catch a case with him. They're dragon rolls were to die for. Order delivery or pickup from Tomo Sushi in Yonkers! 6. Favorite place to enjoy my raw sushi. Get directions, reviews and information for Tomo Sushi - Grill in Yonkers, NY. They give you attitude while ordering and wanted to charge 5 dollar delivery AFTER the food was already here. ... “Was kind of wary when I noticed this restaurant was on McLean Ave (not really an ideal place for sushi) ... 642 Mclean Ave, Yonkers, NY Perfect sushi! Oshima. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Directions to 4u Body Spa Hotel Service Milwaukee WI, Directions to No Knots Therapeutic Massage Mayville WI. Even delivery is fast and I love the old delivery guy very sweet ! Tomo's food is delicious! Deliver in any weather including…, We have been dining at Akai since moving to Englewood from Manhattan 2 years ago. Sushi got so much smaller, good do not taste the same! 778 ratings. SushI down size almost to the 1/2, food do not taste that fresh anymore! For Businesses. 29 other reviews that are not currently recommended, Full menu .css-1c2abjj{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-1c2abjj::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1c2abjj::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1c2abjj svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. I been ordering from here for more than a year now and I can said they are really fresh I love the sushi and the sewed salad !!! Favorite sushi spot outside the city! The staff was really nice and attentive. I would recommend the salmon avocado and spicy tuna rolls - delish!!! The staff is always polite and willing to accommodate customers. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Ordered on Yelp the other night to try and satisfy my sushi craving. Cancel. Very fresh and a lot of choices. When I arrived at the restaurant for pick up the few minutes of service was so unpleasant. Useful. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Really really good, and extra good because of the location. DON'T BE! Will be going back here whenever I'm around the way. The…, They are not nice people. !. Disappointing. MORE PHOTOS. Affordable, great taste, fresh. Ordered Tomo a few months back on a whim. 954 Mclean Ave Yonkers, NY 10704 Uber. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Sushi Bars in Yonkers, NY. We went yesterday to takeout since we can't dine in cause of COVID19 and it's still fresh and tasty sushi. Really good food, very fresh! Q) Is Tomo Sushi (642 McLean Ave) eligible for Grubhub+ free delivery? Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, View Full Menu.css-1qkiuob{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1qkiuob::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1qkiuob::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1qkiuob svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Also very clean and stylish place! Call (914) 376-8755 today. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Stephanie R. New York, NY. Overall great experience. Sign in. 0. 954 McLean Ave Ste B (201) 298-0284. Black Pepper Tuna $6.95 Tuna with black pepper in yuzu sauce. Absolutely loved this place. Zero stars if could!!!! Favorite sushi spot outside the city! These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. i love the place, one of the best sushi resturant outside of new york, good vibe!! Affordable, great taste, fresh.

Basic Properties Of Electric Charge Ppt, Beau James Wrestler, Cybg Share Registry, Uspi Employee Discounts, Flat World Map Pdf, Where Is Zyzz Buried, Interrupting Chicken And The Elephant Of Surprise Read Aloud, Compu B, Billie Shepherd New House,

Subscribe to our blog