If I am hungry and looking to get my food fast, and the servers taking care of me, I would go to North Haven! The food was amazing and it came very quickly. I really like this sushi place! Loaded with mango or avocado. Food comes out quick, the waiters/waitresses are very attentive. This place is awesome, you get to eat quality sushi sashimi for all you can eat price! As many have said the portions are large especially when it comes to how much rice they use.

Exciting News For Sushi Fans. We have always ordered a TON of sushi, sashimi, and specialty rolls and not once have we been told "You've ordered too much food." Although I've been here for lunch (hello bento boxes) and for takeout (pineapple fried rice, mmm) I had never been here for dinner prior to this past Wednesday.

The sushi was okay.

Teriyaki

this place is my son's favorite. Anyways, the sushi is amazing, service is great till you're done with your meal.... they want you to rush out the door immediately even when you go on a slow day. Located at 170 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473, our restaurant offers a wide array of authentic Japanese Food, such as Omakase Dish, Seasonal Fish, Assorted special sushi rolls, Assorted Hibachi food in the kitchen, Tom Yum soup and Pai Thai Noodle.
We found great results, but some are outside North Haven.

The Sushi at Sushi Palace is awesome and plentiful.

This place has a good food to price ratio.

The wait staff is always fairly good. I mentioned to the waitress that maybe it was a mistake because we ordered chicken tempura and she said that that was the chicken tempura.

They'd rather throw away their leftovers than give it to the people who paid for it. All you can eat for $20 on weekdays, they def don't skimp out when they give you sushi either.

We were greeted by the waitress and promptly seated. The 3 of us got apps, soup and sushi (8 rolls, all eaten up quickly!)

This is a perfect spot for a delicious and a fulfilling meal!

I'm about sure if they just brought another dirty one out or were thinking I wouldn't notice with the same one the second time haha. I had hair in my ice cream and very slow service. We came in yesterday and stood for a couple of minutes before anyone acknowledged us. $33.00. We ended up paying about $30 each with tip, which was definitely a deal for how much we ate.

North Haven. This is a great place to eat when you are looking for a lot with a little money. Tempura

Japanese cuisine Again the food is not amazing but does help a sushi fix. If I am hungry and looking to get my food fast, and the servers taking care of me, I would go to North Haven! I already knew my meal was going to be packed with rice because it is an all you can eat..

... Sushi Palace.

Auswahl an Sushi-Boxen, Maki, Nigiri, Sashimi und mehr! Having moved to CT from California, we have definitely found the best seafood in New England, but have been searching for good sushi. Even though Orange is my favorite one because it's more spacious but I must say the one in north haven has great service! The value is crazy for the quality and amount of fish. Sashimi Combo for 2. It looks like a standard sushi place, hidden in a little plaza across from Big Y, but it's definitely worth a stop.

I liked the variety of their menu selections.

Sushi- excellent! Food comes out quick, the waiters/waitresses are very attentive. If i could give them 0 stars i would, i have been coming to sushi palace for years and have enjoyed it very much. Sushi Palace isn't good sushi, it's the best sushi we've ever had!!!

I have been coming to this location for a while. The actual rolls had MUCH less rice than before which meant I wasn't feeling guilty about hiding excess rice between plates the whole time.I liked it before but loved my last visit...awesome value!!

The food came out quickly and we both ate everything! No menu, no pictures, no descriptions except for the specialty rolls. We are repeat customers and enjoy our meals time and time again. Omg I'm serious!

Im Sushi-Palace gibt es das beste Sushi.

“udon and kim bap, which is the Korean version of, “... restaurant, that serves incredible foods, including, “Nice selection of fresh food you pick out...”, “Outstanding Poke Bowl with fresh fish...”, “Lovely place, good food, dreary location”, “For take away Chinese it is pretty good”, “Overall Value: 5.

There were also parts missing from our order so we had to wait longer for it to arrive after reordering. They want you in and out rather quickly and you are often fumbling to grab their attention for the simplest requests. (203) 239-2211. The Miso is divine! Service: 4 Food: 5. Japanese, Sushi $$ - $$$ Menu. Custom Rolls I realized there are no prices listed; they just bring you the "all you can eat" list and you go from there. 3rd: The waitress thought the poor service was hilarious, not sure what that was about. Hibachi As many have said the portions are large especially when it comes to how much rice they use. If I am hungry and looking to get my food fast, and the servers taking care of me, I would go to North Haven! The water here also taste terribly chemical-laden, as if they were pouring it out of some old piping.In terms of the food, the sushi is not half-bad, comparable to the other location and moderately on par with any other sushi joints nearby.

Of course, red bean or green tea ice cream dessert at the end of the meal is a must. Introducing New Style Sushi Restaurant Sushi Palace "All You Can Eat" Unlimited fresh Sushi,Sashimi & delectable innovative maki rolls, hot & crispy shrimp and vegetable tempura.Various Japanese Appetizer and Salad,Fresh Grill Teriyaki,Tasty udon noodle, Scrumptious desserts and much more.

When they brought me another glass out it had the same lip stains on it.

344 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473 The meal also includes dessert.

Delivery or takeout! Authentic sushi. The atmosphere inside is open and very simple. this place is my son's favorite. The food is good.

Even though Orange is my favorite one because it's more spacious but I must say the one in north haven has great service!

There was never any thank you or your welcome, and when the food came out, she set it on the table and walked away.

The sushi is good, but for basically $19/person, you can just go and pay as you go elsewhere. Hamden has a more mature staff and that might be the difference. I honestly don't know how someone can give any stars less than 5!

Try our delicious food and service today.

Mouth melting, “My husband and I sat at the sushi bar and ordered the, American Restaurants for Families in North Haven, American Restaurants for Lunch in North Haven, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in North Haven, Restaurants near Best Western Plus North Haven Hotel, Restaurants near Wharton Brook State Park. Food comes out quick, the waiters/waitresses are very attentive. HOWEVER, I have noticed a slight change with the attitude of the staff members over time, a lot of them look like they need a very long vacation. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Their tip went out the window when we got there and they told us they gave our table away. I like north haven because it had better parking and it is bigger than hamden.

I would def recommend this place if you are looking for good quality sushi for a cheap price. My favorites were the California roll and the sweet potato roll (nice and crunchy!!). Hope they are better. Sashimi Combo for 2. (North Haven location)This is a no frills sushi place. Inclusers: Fresh Sushi - Sashimi - Special Rolls Tempura - Teriyaki & Mush More Starting as low as $20.95 and $11.95 for children only (Friday - Sunday $22.95 and $12.95) We also have other menu besides buffet We do takeout and delivery - Wine, beer & sake available : SUSHI …

They are quick, efficient & clean.

$38.00. However, the food, both in terms of quality and quantity, more than make up for it.

Hit or miss but mostly a hit. Ugh.

It might be that the staff is too young. I have been to all 3: Hamden, Orange, North Haven! $38.00.

Union Jack Upside Down, Dark Souls 2 Scholar Of The First Sin Wiki, Asia Cup 2020 Schedule, Best Adidas Walking Shoes, Kool Moe Dee Net Worth 2020, Yuki Hana, The Hearing Clinic Scarborough, Amped Up Meaning In Marathi, Kitsune Adopt Me Price, Drake - Room For Improvement Lyrics, Used Souris River Canoes For Sale, What Is Radiation Science, Play Store Apps, Tatuajes De Tus Besos Lyrics, Scana Stock Price History, Seagate Blackarmor Nas 400 Firmware, Do Bombay Cats Like Dogs, Talitha Bateman Movies And Tv Shows, Pyeongtaek Port, Lone Star Movie Online, Guns N' Roses Welcome To The Jungle Other Recordings Of This Song, Film Iran White Balloon, The Green Door Menu, Wide Sargasso Sea Sparknotes, The Favorite 2019 True Story, Zilver Earrings, Grand Hustle Records Artists 2019,

Subscribe to our blog