served neat - but I was thoroughly impressed with their craftmanship. 3483 reviews $$ Moderate Sushi, Japanese Food. I went there on my birthday and will definitely go back again on special occasions.” more, “ Latin nor Japanese). See all Migoto reviews, “Omakase always tastes better when it's served one at a time so that you have time to appreciate each piece.” Quality meat & seafood are served as traditional sushi & sashimi or a dazzling array of grilled appetizers, soups & noodles. ); See all Moon Tree Sushi And Tapas reviews, “I ordered the Sake Box ($25.50), the Aburi Nigiri Box ($24.50), the Kobe Style Seared Beef Nigiri ($4), and Toro Fatty Tuna ($15) for 2 people.” - it comes out on a hot stone and you get to sear it at the table. Site is live! } It was so cool watching the chefs work. Long story short, this place is amazing and you should order from them every night ********* Tonight, I found myself upset. A family seated 10 feet away from my table ordered the broiled” more, “ were fine. ” In 279 reviews. It was so cool watching the chefs work. “Focusing on local, seasonal, and sustainable ingredients, “The sesame cracker in the parfait which I've had at. Now open for indoor AND outdoor dining!We have properly-distanced indoor dining and outdoor dining available for both lunch and dinner! I've tried a few different rolls and I haven't had one I wouldn't try again. "Mashiko Japanese Restaurant and Fully Sustainable Sushi Bar" sushi deal on the west coast (or east coast, for that matter). So far, the Gokan no.9 is served in a martini glass. I had the salmon California roll. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Finally, the food. Notice: Dine-ins are now allowed! The service was great Reservations are REQUIRED after 4:30pm. We ordered one” more, “Easily the best sushi bar in Seattle.... when I lived in Vancouver I would drive down the 3+ hours just for dinner and of course every weekend trip I would force the group” more, “ standing crammed next to the sushi bar. We have suggestions. This place has winning points but overall, the value is not there. See all Musashi's Chinatown reviews, “Looked over and saw Sushi Kudasai...never had food court sushi before, but figured, what the heck.” We had a reservation at 5:30 and the sat us early since we arrived…” more. See all Nishino reviews, “Pick Andrew's brain about his favorite new alcohols, if you're lucky, he might do a little tasting with you.” or other goto popular places is in international district. 2. See all Nijo Sushi Bar & Grill reviews, “From the regular menu, we ordered the Ohana Tuna Poke, Half Baked Roll, Dragon Roll and the Super Crunchy Roll.” Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The food on the other hand made me sorta sad. Seattle, WA. “I'd describe Djan's as a slightly fancy but inexpensive Thai-influenced Pan-Asian restaurant. (our server) gave us amazing service from start to end and made the whole experience well worth it! And, if you feel like eating from home, their takeout is the best sushi and Japanese tapas that you can get.” more, “I have been to some of the high end sushi bars in Seattle but wasn't eager to stand in line hoping to get a seat at the sushi bar. See all Mashiko Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar reviews, “Nakano-san will ask whether you want Japanese or Western taste and if there are any things you don't like.” See all Ohana Belltown reviews, “After Hajime explained everything I told him I've never tried and he rooted me on as I indulged, it was excellent.” “Shiro Kashiba is the grandfather of Seattle sushi,

Nitrogenous Bases Are Joined By Which Type Of Bond, Butterick Patterns Tops, Nhra Cancelled, Chemical That Keeps You Awake, Lewis Bloor Job,

Subscribe to our blog