Always making sure you were doing good. I ordered the sweet potato roll, Inari, and some spring rolls. They will make your food to order. Enter an address. Not attentive and not nice. more, Seating, Reservations, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tuckahoe Westchester County. The food came out all on one plate which is fine, but his raw fish was basically laid against my roll. There is a charge for wasting food, but we left a few pieces of sushi and a little hibachi on our plates and we were not charged extra. Tomo Yonkers, Yonkers Tomo Sushi & Grill Restaurant, Japanese Restaurant in Yonkers, Tomo Japanese Restaurant in Yonkers, 642 Mclean Avenue, Yonkers, NY 10705, Tel: 914-378-0888, www.tomosushi642.com Here they have a good selection menu items and everything is well made, doesn't fall apart or anything :) the restaurant itself is pretty dingy though in terms of decor but that's okay! Overall, we would return but would be more careful about what we chose to order. I told the waitress I don't eat raw fish and asked them to make me a new one. 15 reviews #90 of 215 Restaurants in Yonkers $$ - $$$ Japanese Sushi Asian 2223 Central Park Ave, Yonkers, NY 10710-1424 +1 914-268-0888 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours Gotta be a dream come true!! The quality of food is great. Next on the list of complaints is the really scary looking lemon served with my drink. The food here was  delicious! Also my waitress couldn't understand what club soda was. They say first impressions make a difference? But they added a sculpture out of radish or carrots to add visual appeal. UPDATE: So, we have been back and the sushi is still decent quality. My family and I were a bit confused by this system and the staff was unable to thoroughly explain it to us, maybe it was the severe language barrier. Although portions are generally small, you can try as many different types of things as you want, and you can order as much of anything as you want, they aren't strict or withholding or judgmental. Our [name] bulk gift card program is available to support your giving! The food was okay, just okay.More, This is a very good buy considering the amount of food that you can eat. .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}113, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}14, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}12, Tasty House Chinese & Japanese Asian Cuisine, Find more Japanese Restaurants near Sushi Palace. you are given an order form with choices to choose from. Absolutely loved this place. So cold inside of the restaurant that the servers are actually wearing winter coats. And it is a buffet, so all you can eat was a plus! East Harbor Restaurant. Bottom line it cost $50.00 for 2. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Sushi Palace. When the plates were delivered they were kinda slammed on the table and the waitress had her finger inside the plate. At the hibachi station, there is a buffet-style counter with rice, noodles, onions, carrots, broccoli, raw meat (shrimp, chicken, steak) and salad fixings with dressing. One night we went there and everyone got fresh flowers to garnish the sushi. 6. The waitresses are inattentive and desultory. Their was 5 of us and we only payed 110$. I will definitely be back here given the chance and when in the area. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? This place is pretty cool, I had never even looked their way prior but it's awesome that you can eat as much as you want and order as much as you want. Useful. The sushi was tasty, the spring rolls were crispy, and the Inari packets were perfect. Only thing I wish I got to try was the hibachi. The food here was  delicious! We went yesterday to takeout since we can't dine in cause of COVID19 and it's still fresh and tasty sushi. The staff is attentive and quick. The all you can eat sushi is a great deal tho with great serving sizes. When dine-in service resumes definitely enjoy the hibachi. Oshima. The first experience at this restaurant will overwhelm you. Not attentive and not nice. Sign up today and start saving! Although their English isn't great, they do everything they can to make you satisfied. Be sure to tip the chef - he will take care of you. Shop your favorite products at your local [name] store, earn points on purchases and receive extra savings at your local store, as well as Gas Rewards at participating stations! The waitress gave us the DIRTIEST look when we left. Loved the fact that you can serve for yourself the food you want and then bring it to the chef's table so he can cook it for you.

Double Glazed Sliding Doors Price, What Did The Congress Of Vienna Do, How Do I Update My Ford Navigation Sd Card, Departmental Test 2020 Notification, Thurgood Marshall Parents, Sonny Robertson Instagram,

Subscribe to our blog