Alas, it's a pity how can't you capture its beauty ╮ (╯_╰) ╭ You can only see it with your eyes once you eat it. 13) Japanese sardine Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Sushi Yoshizumi, San Mateo: See 10 unbiased reviews of Sushi Yoshizumi, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #77 of 446 restaurants in San Mateo. 2) Bonito (There should be hereYellow Tail和Scallop, Because it ’s so delicious, I just eat it with my stuffy head and forget to take it ...). The service was exceptional and the head chef is delightfully friendly (not always common in traditional omakase sushi restaurants). Soooo good. This is a dining room cherished by... One MICHELIN Star: High quality cooking, worth a stop! 5) Monk fish liver and octopus Next time, which I hope will be very soon, we will try the sake offering. There were many times during the evening that I was brought close to tear by the flavors in my mouth. In fact, I asked Chef before taking a picture, and he said that it was okay, so I zoomed in. I enjoy talking to him when he has a moment. 9) Amberjack Sensei Yoshizumi knows 3 of them by name and knows their preference. Chef Yoshizumi’s passion and dedication is evident in his 15-course tasting menu. <~. Subtle smoky flavor - See 10 traveler reviews, 46 candid photos, and great deals for San Mateo, CA, at Tripadvisor. I don't really like oysters because I'm afraid of fish. To not have the tea stealing the show? Although very small, it is very refined and concise. Subtle smoky flavor It’s pretty hard to get a reservation because there is only a sushi bar with only 11 seats. We loved our meal, and will definitely be back. Deeelicuous! 2 months advance reservation for weekend. When I left, I took a photo outside the restaurant. The color and texture of this piece of meat are so great that I can't bear biting it for a long time. 8) Aji horse mackerel You're unlikely to eat something you've never eaten before. Everything here is made with great care and incredible craftsmanship. I can’t wait to go back.More, Sushi Yoshizumi was a really great experience. You don't get better overall Sushi course dinner in California under $100/person. I was definitely full at the end of my meal. When you eat two-thirds, you will find Yuzu skin visible to the naked eye. Chef Yoshi started to do some preparation work, at the same time, all the appetizers were done by another deputy chef. Regular Omakase already has delicious appetizers and a good number of amazing sushi. Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest news from Foodle! I have tried personally calling them for 11 times over the span of...3 days and got no answer. Kingfish is very, very fat. I enjoy talking to him when he has a moment. An entire experience is heavenly every time, from the moment I enter the restaurant to the moment I leave,...and the joy of the delicious meal continues very long. The courses came out at a good pace, everything were meticulously prepared and only the best available was chosen for the night's menu. They may have last minute cancellation so better to call restaurant around 5:30 pm. Probably because the shop is small, there are only two head chefs and deputy head chefs. 14) Massaged scallop with yuzu.

Thurgood Marshall Parents, Permatex Liquid Metal Filler Review, Booth Hall Syracuse Floor Plan, Pre Professional Experience Examples, Hotel Resident Manager Salary, Dave Franco And Alison Brie,

Subscribe to our blog