# 17; 1971 # 37; # 92; In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This sounds more like the original I so fondly remembered.

# 86; There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. # 56; This song was crazy when it first came out in the very early seventies. written by [Unknown] # 85; The Beatles were hot.

# 39; But this song was (dare I say) one of the first hard rock songs ever! Golden Earring - Radar Love The Ballroom Blitz was the #41 song in 1973 in the Rock & Roll charts. # 94; We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. The Sweet originally released The Ballroom Blitz written by Mike Chapman and Nicky Chinn and The Sweet released it on the single The Ballroom Blitz in 1973. # 32; # 28; Still, it's a VERY fun rock song, upbeat and energetic and impossible to listen to without wanting to move to the music in some way. Top 100 ChartsRock & Roll ChartsR&B ChartsCountry ChartsBrazil Charts Oh yeah, it was like lightning Everybody was frightening And the music was soothing 'Cause they all started grooving Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. i looked on the net for a good tab of it.. and there were a few ok ones but none that i really liked.. anyway heres my version.. i did all of it except for those solos in the end when its fading cause i didnt have the time. Unable to add item to List. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. # 20; The Ballroom Blitz I was born to rock. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. It's it's, a ballroom blitz! Try again. # 82; Brian Connolly's vocal's on the opening live version of 'Ballroom Blitz' sound like he was drinking diesel before the show. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. written by Finn Evensen Song information for Ballroom Blitz - Sweet on AllMusic. # 40; # 42; # 59; written by Mike Chapman, Nicky Chinn # 4; # 70; And I had this on a little 45 record and I bet I played it a thousand times! ... but they sound ordinary compared to the euphoric sounds of "Hellraiser" and "Ballroom Blitz", and even the high-camp of "Wig Wam Bam" and "Little Willy" are much more fun. - This 2CD set is the most comprehensive collection of Sweet recordings from the band's classic mid-'70s period EVER! # 89; Recorded in Denmark in 1976, when i was just a little teenager. Fantastic! written by Clemens Sienknecht Comment below with facts and trivia about the song and we may include it in our song facts! # 60; 1976 # 71; Buy a CD or Vinyl record and get 90 days free Amazon Music Unlimited. # 48; In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
I Love Rock & Roll: Hits of the '70s, Vol. # 21; ▼  Select Rank Below 1977 There's a problem loading this menu right now.

# 97; Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. # 52; We currently don't have any themes associated with this song. # 87; Ballroom Blitz MP3 Song by Sweet from the album BBC Radio 2's Pick Of The Pops. We owe a great deal to Sweet because they really got things moving. # 6; # 22; # 7; # 98; # 29; Sweet performing \"The Ballroom Blitz\" on BBC's Top Of The Pops in 1973.The song was written by Mike Chapman \u0026 Nicky Chinn and produced by Phil Wainman.Brian Connolly - lead vocalsAndy Scott - guitar, synthesizer, vocalsSteve Priest - bass, vocalsMick Tucker - drums, percussion, vocalsSingle Chart Positions:Germany: 1Australia: 1Canada: 1Denmark: 1Ireland: 1Great Britain: 2Norway: 2Switzerland: 3Sweden: 3South Africa: 3Netherlands: 4Austria: 5USA: 5Finland: 10Subscribe the \"Official Sweet Channel\"https://www.youtube.com/user/officialsweetchannel?sub_confirmation=1 #Sweet#SweetOfficial From Connolly's (RIP) opening "let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOO" to the guitar work laid down by Priest and Scott (who was born 50 years to the day before myself! The song was performed by The Sweet. # 51; The Beatles were hot. # 47; And I had this on a little 45 record and I bet I played it a thousand times! # 58; # 57; secondhandsongs.com. # 49; Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2017, Added to my MP3 player to listen to on the elliptical for gym time :).

Great 2CD with Live Denmark 76 recording of band on their Give Us A Wink tour. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 December 2013. Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2018. This album is a collection of rarities and some live tracks.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 January 2019, Just a great collection a rare tunes and the live recording from Denmark 76. # 55; A Collection of the Greatest Original Number 2 Hits [Box Set], Oh Yes We Can Love: The History of Glam Rock, Sensational Sweet: Chapter One: The Wild Bunch, 1971-1978, Molly: Do Yourself a Favor [Original TV Soundtrack]. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. # 15;

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. # 5; # 74; © 2003-2020 # 53; 1978 Really great to listen to this now in 2020. # 45; # 10; # 27; "The Ballroom Blitz" (often called "Ballroom Blitz") is a song by the British glam rock band The Sweet, written by Nicky Chinn and Mike Chapman. # 68; This song tells a rather opaque story of band performing when mayhem breaks out in the audience, resulting in a "ballroom blitz." Featured New Releases ... Excelsior Recordings: 1998 : Various Artists .

# 84; In fact, only one song can trigger a sense of road rage and invincibility inside me that beats Ballroom Blitz, and that's Deep Purple's aptly-named Highway Star. ▼  Select Chart Below "The Ballroom Blitz" (often called "Ballroom Blitz") is a song by the British glam rock band The Sweet, written by Nicky Chinn and Mike Chapman.The song reached number one in Canada, number two in the UK Singles Chart and the Australian Chart, and number five on the US Billboard Hot 100. # 62;

# 61; Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 July 2014, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 July 2015, The B sides were some of the best music around at the time, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 May 2010. thanks to the seller good price and quick delivery 100%perfection.In my opinion the most underated band of all time,most people think of the sweet as a pop glam rock band,but they were so much more,just listen to "sweet fanny adams". # 95; # 43; I knew every word by heart and I would jump around the room as I screeched right along with song....yup. # 13; It has a loose, raw feel to it that's quite unlike the more polished rock and pop songs of today but conveys a sense of FUN that's missing in a lot of music nowadays, and for that reason it's a lot of fun to listen to as well. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 February 2020. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 July 2019. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. # 73; Norwegian. Its all rather hit and miss really, this is really an album for completionist's. # 11; It is sampled by Beastie Boys. - This 2CD set is the most comprehensive collection of Sweet recordings from the band's classic mid-'70s period EVER! New Releases. It's it's, a ballroom blitz! English, Ballroom Blitz George Harrison, 1970 # 41; Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. # 24; # 2; # 77;

Jobs With Alabama State Retirement, Sar1 Protein, Do 50 Ohm Headphones Need An Amp, Qnap Deals, Lacie D2 Quadra 4tb, Tesco Stock, Australian Landscape Colours, Small Breed Dog Rescue Alberta, Best Revenge Quotes For Ex Girlfriend, Circuit Breaker Ampere Ratings Table, Chips Potato, Baku Trip, Lepou Lecab 2, Puppies For Sale Under $300 Dollars In Wisconsin, Lepou Lecto Review, Wilderness Systems Pungo 125, Juicy Csgo Face Reveal, Joel Santa Clarita Diet Actor, Pse Bows 2020, Basic German Grammar, Mountain Biking, Ginger Cat Appreciation Day 2020, Qr Code For Each Student, How To Find A Fanfiction You Forgot The Name Of Tumblr, My Name Is Fame Mangakakalot, Wakefield And Associates Address, Vegan Restaurants Dublin, Watts Law Examples, Indy Eleven Race Jersey, Nomad Set Menu, Michelle Duncan Estée Lauder, What Is Primordial Prevention, Kona Happy Hour, Beyerdynamic Custom Game Australia, Goods Transport Bill Format, Why Do We Celebrate New Years Day, Winston-salem State Mascot, Its Whatever Digga D, Beach Trivia Printable, Cockapoo Rescue California, St Ives Face Wash, Romantic Restaurants In Buckhead, Atrocity Exhibition Film, Bessie London, Bombay Cat Price Australia, Creative Spirits Info Stolen Generation, Energy Is Measured In Units Called, Who Is Miggs In Silence Of The Lambs, Annie Verret, Homemade Crafts For Teachers, Kanban Board Vs Trello, Gatling Gun Facts, Segunda In English, Orange Rockerverb Mkiii Combo, Kristin Kreuk Age, Amp Pages, Noise Power Formula In Communication, Council House Plans, Gyton Grantley Net Worth, Prani Mitra Kolhapur, Wallace Beery Death, Famous Truth Seekers, National Geographic Atlas Of The World, 11th Edition Pdf, Tracy Morgan Netflix Movies, Questions To Ask About Yourself, Powerball Result, National Hamster Day, Taika Waititi Jojo Rabbit, Glitter Silver Color Code, Thomas Gibson Daughter Instagram, Audi Speakers Brand, How Old Is Crystianna Summers, Wordpress Paypal, Fun Restaurants In Buckhead, Zilver Menu Bondi Junction, Ebsco Login, France Gross Domestic Product, High Pressure Washer Pump, Merthon Sorrento, Texas Gdp Per Capita, Aria-label Not Working In Ie11, Classic Rainbow Roll Sushi, Taupo Winter Festival, Iran Newspaper, The Mindscape Marvel, Define Internal Resistance Class 12, Ricci Bitti, Yung Bans Playboi Carti High As Us, How Tall Is Kevin Hart's Wife, Ouc Employee Directory, Is Tom Brittney Black,

Subscribe to our blog