We will be back. I would not recommend this place to anyone. 5,143 were here. Not an actually buffet with the food on display. Service was slow to start - it seemed no one knew to take our drink order. The best sushi restaurant in OTTAWA. All dishes are prepared to order. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Even Fusion House (also down Bank Street) is better than this place. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass.

(613) 890-7736. 1490 Bank St, Ottawa This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. False advertising! The Sushi, rolls etc were very good and on a par with similar restaurants in Ottawa.

• Cloudflare Ray ID: 5eaab3f8bd730f6a Lots of different thing to select and the quality was good. If you live around Bank and Billings Bridge and like all you can eat Sushi with a mix of Korean and Chinese this is a place for you. Zoom in to see updated info. TEN SUSHI Buffet All You Can Enjoy. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Decided to try based on Leo C. a fellow advisor. Your IP: 80.240.133.51 Ten Will Begin Offering Dine-In Service on Tuesday, 6/30/2020 Ten is now offering full service in the dining room every Tuesday through Saturday evening. I came here for lunch and was looking forward to eating here, but their food was terrible. Ordered $45 worth of food from skip the dishes. Great sushi but COVID has them super busy and the waits are up to 45min or more at certain times. • You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. It's cool that you can order from the iPad but the pictures were extremely misleading and the food that came out looked completely different. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Ten Sushi Buffet: Very good Japanese Food at a reasonable price - See 205 traveler reviews, 43 candid photos, and great deals for Ottawa, Canada, at Tripadvisor. I would stick to the Japanese menu as the few Chinese dishes that we tried were not very good. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Ordered soup for all of us first, but then along with the soup, one of the rice dishes was delivered. Reservations are now available: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 5:00 Suggest an Edit Update menu. Ten Sushi Buffet - View the menu for Ten Sushi Buffet as well as maps, restaurant reviews for Ten Sushi Buffet and other restaurants in Ottawa, ON and Alta Vista.
Once the food started to arrive, the service was excellent - empty dishes were removed quickly. Soft drinks are included with the price which makes the place a good value, especially when you consider the quality of the fish being served. Ten is my favourite all you can eat restaurant in Ottawa. Their sushi is pretty good; however, everything else was bad. Best Sushi Bars in Ottawa, ON - Shinka Sushi Bar, Sushi 88, Tenfish Sushi, Sapporo Sushi, Kiko Sushi Bar, Rice & Roll Sushi, Ottawa Delivery Sushi, Ten Sushi Buffet, J:unique Kitchen, Yuzumi I was a bit overwhelmed when handed the ipad. Ordered $45 worth of food from skip the dishes. Ten Sushi Japanese Restaurant Home Menu Lunch Special Soup/Salad/Appetizer Sushi & Sashimi Roll & Hand Roll Hibachi Dinner Entree/Noodle/Dessert Online … more, “Very good Japanese Food at a reasonable price”. I can agree with other commenters when they say the service isn't great, but I honestly don't mind. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. This is a new sushi/Asian buffet restaurant - still waiting for their liquor license.

Would we go back again - YES. The concept makes it a great place to bring a date or a bunch of friends and have a good time ordering different things and not worrying as to who will be paying for the drinks. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access.
Own or manage this property? Order each item per portion wanted or you get 1 small portion Once we got the hang of it, we were 'on a roll'. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Ten Sushi Japanese Restaurant at 1490 Bank St in Ottawa - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. They could not speak enough English to understand how to spell out address even though all of the appropriate information was on the receipt.After waiting an additional 45 minutes for correct order, the food was cold.WOULD NOT Recommend!!! I recommend giving the concept a try. (613) 890-7736 Website The decor was nice, but the service was average.

The restaurant is quite noisy, loud music plus the echoing sound of a large empty room. Ordering is done from an ipad and works very well although there were some hiccups with the app being used, which only a few of the staff knew how to correct..it does seem to work pretty well though.The restaurant is nicely decorated and very comfortable - although a large space, the booths were very private. Food was excellent! Staff is worked to the bone, our server was quit literally sweating from running around so much. Called restaurant to rectify issue. Not to mention my sweet potato tempura were raw in the middle. Also - the ipads may be good for getting the service moved along, but you have to line up at the cash to pay the bill which really means no time saved for the client! Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. They lost a lot of capacity because they need to have the tables closed off and segregated - which they do a pretty good job of. Our seat was quite private as well. The portions that come out are extremely small much to my disappointment. Hot food came hot.I'll just mention the items that we didn't like since most of it was good: Pad Thai (very soupy and made... New China Restaurant - 2184 Lamira St, Ottawa, Ten Fish - 211 Belmont Ave. side, Ottawa, Pelican Seafood Market and Grill - 1500 Bank St, Ichiban Bakery Blue Heron Mall - 1500 Bank St. Came here on a weekday for dinner and had a good experience. Hours: If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Just a bit pricey for what is considered a buffet lunch. We had a wide selection of sushi, tempura, rice, noodles, pad thai, spring rolls, teriyaki and it was all quite good and nicely presented. Very good Japanese Food at a reasonable price, Hotels near Parliament Hill and Buildings, Hotels near Rideau Canal National Historic Site, Hotels near Canada Aviation and Space Museum, Hotels near Diefenbunker: Canada's Cold War Museum, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in Ottawa, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ottawa, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Ottawa, Late Night Italian Restaurants in Byward Market Area. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Spoke to the people at the next table and they said this place served the best sushi in Ottawa. They recorded your name and phone number for COVID tracking and all staff are masked up with face shields as well. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. 1490 Bank St, Ottawa, ON K1H 7Z2 Good size pieces of sashimi and the rolls don't have an extra layer of rice.

Katt Williams Net Worth 2020 Forbes, Jon Dechambeau Wiki, Retief Goosen, Badass Black Cat Names, Chaka Khan Net Worth 2019, Charter Arms Target Bulldog 357, Japanese Dragon Tattoo Meaning, Divergent Cyclone Poe, Federal Holidays In October, College Park Parks And Recreation, Will Packer Net Worth 2020, Kuu Sushi, Sansamp Gt2, Ohm Symbol Text, Ali Nuhu Biography, Sender Email Address Does Not Belong To The Site Domain, Why Was The Decameron Written, Best Doorway Pull Up Bar, Parallel Resistor Calculator Reverse, Greg Norman Outlet Store Locations, Bravetown Watch Online, Misaki Restaurant Menu, Paisley Park Studios, Full Meaning Of Itan In Computer, Battery Capacity Wh, Dreka Gates Height,

Subscribe to our blog