When it was time to eat we were asked if we could please finish by 9pm as they had planned 2 seatings (it was just nearly 6:30pm - again, fine by us!). more. £6 for 4 small spring rolls and £20 for a not-very-special bottle of wine? Best Thai Restaurants in Putney, Ryde: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Putney Thai restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Average food, fine view - neither were amazing. The restaurant is massive and perfectly located. We then waited for approximately 15-20 minutes (and the restaurant was not busy enough to require a wait). It's right on the Thames with floor to ceiling windows--what more could you ask for? Showing results in neighboring cities. I came here on the day of the Oxford Cambridge boat race as this place has a wonderful vantage point looking out across the river. I will give it that. Located in Putney, London. Food and service is just fine, not of Blue Elephant standard (fulham) but neither is the price, so fairs fair. Service was excellent throughout the evening.It's not the cheapest so save for date night, birthday night etc. Service could have been a little quicker (although given that there were 12 of us on the table that can be forgiven). Save. The authentic taste of Thailand delivered directly to your door. Afterward, meander to the back of the restaurant where you'll find the Cigar Lounge- a sultry and stunning space that marries modern simplicity with rich jewel-toned velvet couches and elaborate etched glass walls. The mixed starter platter in particular is very good. Lush!If you're in the area and fancy a cocktail Thai Square is the place to come! It's not awful - in fact some of it's quite nice - but it doesn't warrant the hefty bill. The people who work here are so nice. The main restaurant features Thai cuisine prepared by Prawat Ngam-Arom, a distinguished Thai chef from Bangkok. Just off the bridge we found Thai Square, a Thai restaurant, which belongs to a chain of well looked after, carefully decorated Thai restaurants in London. Pinto Thai Putney. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Should you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact me directly with the email address provided below. (although I still mourn the passing of a French restaurant with a star, in Putney) All fairly straight forward stuff the menu covers most of the Thai standards from chicken satay, green/red/jungle curries and chicken and cashew, to other less Thai like the chilli soft shell crab. It was perfectly fine to taste, but took some effort to get a bit off the plate! Although we had a table booked, our group got there after 9 on a Saturday night and the bar area had a few open tables. We headed over the Themes towards Putney. Talad Thai London; Talad Thai, Putney; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Talad Thai Restaurant on Zomato Serves Thai, Curry. The downstairs area is a bar and then on the weekends turns into a disco! The location is brilliant as it's right on the Thames, the atmosphere is ideal for a night out, and the food is some of the best fusion Thai I've had. 59 reviews #7,697 of 16,900 Restaurants in London $$ - $$$ Asian Thai Diner. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. This restaurant is not cheap enough to get away with the mediocre food on offer. I think it's more of a dinner spot, but the food was still great. Came here for an engagement bash so didn't have too much food other than some nibbles. The spring rolls were delicious - some of the best I've had at any Asian restaurant in London. This restaurant is situated in Lower Richmond Road, Richmond and boasts a simplistic but stylish interior giving this Thai restaurant a modern-Bangkok feel and reminded me of when I visited Bangkok recently on a cruise ship. Went here for a friend's birthday and had a fab meal. Cost £40 for two people (approx.) Dinner. The food is good. More often...”, “As it says on-the-go close to fast-food”, “Super quick, cheap service with amazing...”. Serves Thai, Curry. Putney is the home of South Africans and Aussies - but you find them more in pubs then at Thai places.

Sonny Robertson Instagram, Meme Heaven 2020, Can You Emulsion Over Zinsser Bin, Faisal Qureshi Mother, Child Adoption Centers Near Me, Bsus2 Guitar Chord, Asparagus Recipes Stove Top, Headlight Restoration Cost Walmart, Ralph Lauren Boxers,

Subscribe to our blog