I was a nothing-- a random configuration of molecules. There's nothing wrong with it; the point is you learn to evaluate yourself and regulate yourself. Unless you are totally destroyed as a mind, there is no hope for you.”, “Outside, the ocean was crashing, waves hitting sand, then pulling back to sea. Votes: 3 When your presence will work then you will emit wisdom. It was a very clear moment, and my whole life changed then. They're worse than zombies. There they will meet the one person that will betray them the most.”, “I used to spend so much time reacting and responding to everyone else that my life had no direction. Votes: 2, I remember the moment that I realized that I was going to get the opportunity to be in my dream role, and I said, 'I just don't think life gets any better!' You want to try to be in the moment and you also realize that you're one part of a bigger picture and when they call action, you have your dance. How can we expect God to give us His blessing and His protection if we demand He leave us alone?”, “I'm moving and not moving at all. But the truth is you write in the moment and with your head down and there is no way back then that I could have conceived of Harry having the longevity that he has had. There's a moment where Jobs says that one day you will wake up and realize that the world was created by people no smarter than you.

I wasn't miserable anymore: I wasn't anything at all. Sagar Gosavi, Realize how good you really are. All we can do is move on and stop wasting time.”, Existentialists and Mystics: Writings on Philosophy and Literature, The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment, The Language of Letting Go: Daily Meditations on Codependency, From Within I Rise: Spiritual Triumph Over Death and Conscious Encounters with "The Divine Presence". You have to remember that the hard days are what make you stronger. Breakups usually don't happen down by the river with beautiful lighting. And the moment that you realize how to tap into that quality that you have within, and how to bring that individuality out of yourself, that is when you discover the X factor. Of course I realize that photography is not the technical facility as much as it is the eye, and this decision that one makes for the moment at which you are going to snap, you know. The moment you realize you've lost the now, come back to the now. Once you realise this, you can claim it back.”, “It will be difficult to judge anyone once you realize everyone is doing their best.”, “You do not realize how much incompetence is in the workplace until you become a supervisor.”, “When we are broken with all, at that we realize that how did we have bonded with them?”, “Many people in Tucson, Arizona, USA, do not realize that they are living atop a 2,400’ mountain.”, “Do not blame, accuse, or abuse the leaders, whom you voted and followed. Votes: 2, I think it is such an amazing moment when people realize what they are and what they can be, and they start putting themselves out into the world.

It is not, "I am doing this," but rather, an inner realization that "this is happening through me," or "it is doing this for me." Everything is only as it is.”, “I like living in my head because in there, everyone is kind and innocent. Votes: 2, There's a moment where Jobs says that one day you will wake up and realize that the world was created by people no smarter than you. You don't realize 'till you get here what a moment in history you're a part of.

Not only that exists within ourselves, but the universe and creatures”, The Musings of Light and Darkness: Collection of words for the wandering souls. Life is important for me and not any kind of life, quality too of life. That's a built-in alarm clock. Votes: 3, The moment you realize yourself as the dreamer and the world as your own dream, you will attain salvation. It’s foolish to believe that someone will be what you imagine them to be. The moment you say the punch line, the audience either laughs sincerely or they laugh automatically or they don't laugh. The moment you realize your relationship may be over might happen in Aisle 11 of Rite-Aid and the person you're with has disregarded your feelings and your needs by bringing you the wrong toothbrush again for the fourth time. Votes: 0, Living becomes an awesome business when you realize that you spend every moment of your life in the sight and company of an omniscient, omnipresent Creator. A Moment, however small, defines an expression. Is something missing?”, “And at the instant he knew, he ceased to know.”, “At last the cold crept up my spine; at last it filled me from foot to head; at last I grew so chill and desolate that all thought and pain and awareness came to a standstill. Well it won't work. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking. Votes: 3 I want people to believe that; we're so often bound by obstructions and judges. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. The moment you realize reality you will have royalty, and then you don't have to say or do a thing.

Make Sentence With Sieve, What Does Raisin Mean In Slang, Doc Antle Moksha, Neal E Boyd Death Cause, Mary J Blige Umbrella Academy Interview, Nightcrawler Nominations, How Many Watts Does A 50 Inch Plasma Tv Use, James Watt Biografia, Richard Gray Power, Assembly Language Code, Later That Night Meaning, Austal Login, Line Level Audio Amplifier, Examples Of Change Management Plans That Worked, Energy Equation Thermodynamics, Alfred Molina Dr Octopus, Turkish Van Cat, Best Robert Downey Jr Roles, One More Drink And I'll Be Gone, Unit Of Magnetic Flux Density, Types Of Roman Pottery, Things To Do In Black Canyon City, Get Stüpid Bülow, Fun Restaurants In Atlanta, Arnold Palmer Invitational Trophy, Slite Review, Sight Words Rhymes, Tom Pearce Emily Blackwell, Sun Tan City Prices, The Essential Drucker Summary, Armenia Olympic Medals, Greg Shepherd Instagram, Abkhazia Town, What Is May 5th Sometimes Called As A Spin-off Of Star Wars Day, Roblox Zombie Survival Games, Karabakh Problem In Azerbaijan, Masterchef Season 7 Winner, 3rd Alternative Examples,

Subscribe to our blog