Discover the next level in Samples & Serum Presets. For those that were into Tribe, Common, The Roots, Guru, Digable Planets, OutKast, or any other sorts of music should have this. There's a problem loading this menu right now. At the night show I even went to the concert back in 92 I believe it was. It is a MUST HAVE.... Period, point blank! I think it could be on the list of jazz and music history. what song has the lyrics" you are the antidote that gets me by ,something strong like a drug that gets me high. As a 'fusion' album (it's not what they might call 'pure' jazz - whatever that is) but RJ IS a jazz musician. Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2006. It's lowkey at the night show Even as a teenager I loved this CD. At the night show (Get lit my nigga) Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. At the night show Just as you start grooving, the CD is finished. They hatin', they stinkin', they waitin' I've heard other versions of a few of the song on this album and the composition without the driving bass in my opinion are weak. 1 of my homeboys turned me on to this guy, and from that point on, I've been a huge fan. Medallion is all about the epic and gritty sounds of Bass House & G-House! Ronnie Jordan's style is slick, with a kinda cool vibe to it.... 1 of my favorite jams on this cd is "Get To Grips".... "I've got a story that's never been told." I ain't got no type though Unable to add item to List. Anonymous. I feel like Travi$ really does get alot from other artists, you can see the similarities. Ronny Jordan s actual guitar playing is pretty unspectacular to be honest. So don't you open up that window Fucked three hoes I met this week (Robert Horry!) Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Don't you open up that window Lord I'm on fire they think that I'm Satan If it hasn't arrived within 5 minutes, check your spam folder or email us at "contact@antidoteaudio.com", Thank you for signing up! Mix all types of music including some rap and pop on a flash drive and play it in my usb car radio. However , if you understand jazz, like a beat and some hip- hop then this won't disappoint. I happen to like this album quite a bit, but for me the attraction is mainly due to the fact that I'm into rap music as well. Don't you let out that antidote Enough said. Or 'reed seed' or.....well it's up to you but as a reasonably open-minded listener, I think this is at the top of its genre. I 'stumbled' onto Ronny Jordan's version - and dug it! In the hills is all we know (Hollywood!) Like these two bitches that might be related At the night show At the night show It went 3x Platinum on April 14, 2017, and most recently it went 4x platinum on January 31, 2019. I'm overboard and I'm over-impatient Young nigga you know you gotta go get it, go get it, my nigga In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. H-Town, you got one and you Bun B like a number one If you like your jazz not TOO difficult (that word 'smooth') then u should love this. Don't be mistaken, we dyin', they stayin' So I was very pleased to have found this particular album. Poppin' pills is all we know Don't … Anything can happen at the night show Love my smooth jazz, motown, r&b and early rock and roll. Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2012. Young Thug & M.I.A. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I love the songs of this particular album because the bass really drives the songs and gives them more soul. Looking back at me I see. I love the songs of this particular album because the bass really drives the songs and gives them more soul. Favorite Answer. It's lowkey at the night show 1 decade ago. Answer Save. In the hills is all we know (Hollywood!) After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. At the night show - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS. Anything can happen at the night show Bottles got us right though, we ain't sippin' light though Don't go through the front door (Through the back!) Don't go through the front door (Through the back!) Party on a Sunday (That was fun!) Clean, crisp, well-structed and performed. Niggas are only saying that he bit Swae Lee because Mike-Will said it lMAO ya’ll can’t think for yourselves, Ooh, your bitch not at home, she at the night show, Ooh, had to catch a flight for the night show, Dealin' with Mo' shit that's more complicated, H-Town, you got one, and you Bun B like a number one, Produced by Eestbound and WondaGurl, “Antidote” was not initially intended to appear on Rodeo, as confirmed on Travis' SoundCloud on June 23 I had "the antidote" on cassette and played it so much I started have problems with the sound. My favorites on The Antidote are After Hours, So What and Summer Smile along with The Jackel and Tinsel Town are great Ronny Jordan cuts mixed in with other artists helps on long road trips. Relevance. I just hit a three peat Don't you open up that window Don't you let out that antidote Poppin' pills is all we know In the hills is all we know (Hollywood!) Your bitch not at home, she at the night show Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2011. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 9, 2020. If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. See Don't be a Jerk; It's Christmas for the song If it's the feds, oh-no-no-no (Don't let 'em in, shhh) Mars, I guess! Spooky Music Loops, Sound Fx and Foley Sounds, this pack is ideal for those looking to make some Halloween inspired music! Please try again. The song came out of Sandy's Christmas Magic Analyser. I love the songs of this particular album because the bass really drives the songs and gives them more soul. I was looking for a Jazz version of Miles Davis' song "So What" that utilized vocals - I didn't find it. Poppin' pills is all we know The Antidote Songs Download- Listen The Antidote MP3 songs online free. Most were either imports or casettes. She just want the coco (Cocaina!) Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2005. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. It's very difficult to tell strangers that they are going to like something. If you wanna roll, I got a place where... But I didn't think the antidote was in my hands I can change my plans I can change my plans I tried to find my reflection on the glass But all I ever saw were the things I lacked All the smudges on the mirror made me go insane All I ever thought I was Was a mistake No one knows what goes on up inside my head This is some vibes for the summer. Its really hard to find and expensive since its out of print. Good job, Ronny and company! This is because they are done so well. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 28, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 31, 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 2, 2015, FANTASTIC SERVICE AS USUAL MANY THANX AAA+++++++++. “Antidote” reached gold & platinum on the same day, December 11, 2015. Inside Medallion is over 300 Samples & Loops & 45 Serum Presets! So don't you open up that window We use cookies for purposes such as personalised marketing, analytics, and to improve our user experience. Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2014. It's lit at the night show Anything can happen at the night show Don't you let out that antidote, Copyright: Writer(s): Leon Michels, David Guy, Homer Steinweiss, Bryan van Mierlo, Nicholas Movshon, Ebony Oshunrinde, Jacques Webster, Thomas Brenneck, Tour Update : Travis Scott Announces Details for ASTROWORLD Wish You Were Here Tour, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. Callin' me crazy on different occasions Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 28, 2014. This song was first heard live at JMBLYA, and dropped officially on the 21st of June. Play The Antidote album songs MP3 by Moonspell and download The Antidote songs on Gaana.com. At the night show But its totally worth it. By using this website you agree to the use of cookies. This isn’t on Rodeo… it’s coming soon. It's late night, got a late show Or would I take Morning Dance? Don't you open up that window We've had Wes M and G Benson, so what RJ does ( as they did) is move it on a little. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It's lowkey at the night show I had "the antidote" on cassette and played it so much I started have problems with the sound. I've been looking for The Antidote CD for 4yrs. Don't go through the front door (In the back!) Only got one night though, we can do it twice though This cd has been a favourite of mine for several years. 4 Answers. Over my niggas and these kids my ages Our Ultimate Bass House Sample Pack with an Exclusive Serum, Massive, FM8 Preset Pack.Packing over 1000 Premium Samples for endless inspiration, see for yourself what the pack is all about!

North Ayrshire Covid Figures, How Much Do Irish Sport Horses Cost, Dubai Carmel School 2, Flying Armed Service Crossword Clue, Uconn Health Student Portal, Top 5 Most Popular Music Genres,

Subscribe to our blog