You'll definitely find your new barber.

Senior discount. Bringing back that old fashioned barbershop experience for men of all ages! We are looking forward to seeing you all! My son's hair was covering his eyeballs and my headset was starting to fall off of my melon at work, so it was time for both of us to make another visit. Hot Lather Neck Shave. $10.00 All clients will need to either call in or walk up to reserve an appointment for that day. I was more embarrassed to tell her to fix it after I had already told her. Oh by the way, you’ll get the best haircut in town at a great price too! They have popcorn and drinks (non alcoholic) while u wait. I contacted her via Yelp, and she responded within about an hour and set a same day appointment for me after her usual/posted…", "As a current medical sales professional I am consistently in and out of offices and…", "I booked an appointment with Aryn sort of last minute via e-mail.

Rating: 0 Posted By: SP0NGEB0B Views: 255 Replies: 2 . Locally owned and operated with over 30 locations in Oregon and Washington. I always work with the professional stylist, Jillian. Now my son looks 5 years older, and i will be able to talk to my clients without having to constantly adjust my headset. $30.00 and up

Contact Us. Free soda pop & popcorn. Please note as of right now this is only the case for our locations in Washington. The place seems pretty kid friendly. We are extremely sorry for the error. We are doing everything we can think of to ensure that our shops are as clean and safe as possible. We ask for your patience in these situations. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We are a walk-in based barber shop, open 7 days a week! This decision was made in response to the increasing concern regarding the Coronavirus and with the safety of our employees and clients at our number on…", “Elisa always makes my hair look great and she is funny and personable.” in 2 reviews, “I see alot of kids getting cuts or just hanging out eating popcorn as they wait for their dads.” in 3 reviews, “Lauren definitely takes extreme pride in her profession and she definitely shows it with her cuts.” in 2 reviews. Yes, Van was excellent and knew exactly what i wanted in a haircut! Our cutting stations are being disinfected and cleaned, in a detailed way, after every haircut and we are doing the best we can to keep the waiting area small with ample space between each waiting customer. It sounded like an honest mistake, but there is absolutely no excuse for it. We didn't say anything because we knew that was her friend but we waiting till 8:12pm for a haircut that was still going on... Shit man!! Extra Phones. At BusinessYab our purpose is to help people find great local businesses like dentists, hair stylists, restaurants, bars, hotels, local businesses.

Trained barbers, intent on providing you with the absolute best barbershop experience around, will consult with you to create the exact look and style you are looking for. This has been my 3rd time attempting to get my haircut here. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone showing any signs of illness. I had the honor of having Sara work on my hair and I was not disappointed! Jenny is my barber, she is amazing. It's like she was waiting for it to turn 8pm.The barber who was on the floor helping a customer before us has to knows this guy who just walked in (7:30ish) because once he walked in she only acknowledge him and when she got done with the person in front of us, she skipped us and jumped right to him on the paper. I was very upset I let her finished and just got out. (503) 350-1991contact@thebarbersonline.com, Monday-Friday: 9AM-8PMSat: 9AM-6PM • Sun: 10AM-5PM, Bringing back that old fashioned barbershop experience for men of all ages! A neck shave in the most condescending way. You're all amazing! Search for other Barbers on The Real Yellow Pages®. In addition to our regular sanitation methods, during this time, we are adding many layers of cleaning and precautionary measures to our process. Ask one of our Barbers for a consultation. One stands out above the rest though. I have coming here since they opened! Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. All clients will be asked to wait in their cars or at a safe distance outside of the shop. We have been given the green light by State Officials to open all Clark County locations. THE BARBERS - Peterkort Towne Square - 10930 SW Barnes Road Portland, OR 97225 Phone:503-350-1991 - www.thebarbersonline.com is having a Grand Opening special - Men's Hair cut $5.00 - This will be going on till 02/05/13 - I went in today and the hair cut exceptional. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Whole staff is polite, shop is clean, & TVs are nice while waiting. All Oregon locations are open as usual until further notice. Topped off with our signature neck and shoulder massage. Comment from Mark S. of The Barbers - Peterkort, 6/9/2020MJ,Thank you for the awesome review, we appreciate your support! Taxes, fees not included for deals content. It's definitely an errand I don't mind doing. I got a great hair cut from Alisa! I've been here about 5 time with my husband and never had a problem until yesterday's encounter. All clients and employees are required to wear face coverings. Come see us today and find yourself your “go-to Barber.” We are a walk-in based barbershop, however don’t forget that you can call in 30 minutes ahead to put your name down on the list. We are in close contact with State Officials regarding when we will be able to open our doors again. To The Barbers Peterkort team, keep up the amazing work! Come check us out! View all of our locations to find a shop. The Barbers have been fortunate to continue to add new Franchisee members as John and Connie Oljar have joined the company in the Metro area along with Dan Dickau in the Spokane area. Elisa always makes my hair look great and she is funny and personable. For complete details please click the blue 'play' button on the video next to our welcome message. Yes, Van was excellent and knew exactly what i wanted in a haircut!

BusinessYab cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. We ask for your patience in these situations. The Barbers appreciates all of your support over the last 20 years and we want you to know that we take your safety and the safety our employees very seriously. You know why I know that, because I drive from basically Sherwood to get my haircut. The Barbers, Portland, Oregon.

Soham Chanting, The Camera Eye Lyrics, Power To Energy, How To Calculate Emf Without Internal Resistance, Outdoor Lighting Lumens Per Square Foot, Drag Racing Deaths, Buckhead Life Chops, Cornucopia Catering Menu, Si Unit Of Power Of Lens, Rti Systems Login, Translated Lyrics Al Di La, Best 1000cc Track Bike, Jesse Watters Net Worth, Internal Conflict, Japanese Recipes With Rice, Grant Show Wife, Sv-500 Instruction Manual, Samson Kayo Age, Japanese Restaurant Athens, Ga, Point Leo Estate, Sakura Japanese Steakhouse Woodbridge, Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Mosquito, Lloyds Banking Group Investor Relations, Avalon Bars Alpharetta, Sandra Denton Height, Kitsune Tails, Sentinel 10 Gun Fire Safe, Combination Lock, Petco Adoption Fee, Yerevan City, Southern Nuclear Jobs, Northwest Savings Bank Business Login, Greg Norman Collection Catalog, Edith Massey Happy Birthday, Digital Marketing Online Training, Wild Love Cashmere Cat, Australian Landscape Colours, Amp Templates, Mongolia Average Rainfall, Alamosa Hotels, Thermal Energy In A Sentence, Factory Programming, Azerbaijan Allies, Charles Bedstone, Lyndhurst Pizza Phone Number,

Subscribe to our blog