googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1588675867479-0'); }); Algemene voorwaarden en privacybeleid [8], On review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, the film has an approval rating of 96% based on 102 reviews, with an average rating of 7.87/10.

'"[3], McCartney subsequently credited the title to an actual chauffeur who once drove him to Lennon's house in Weybridge.

[7], The completed song incorporated another Beatles' first, in that it begins with a fade-in.

Outstanding Documentary or Nonfiction Special. Up for the award alongside Beyoncé's Lemonade, Yo-Yo Ma & The Silk Road Ensemble's The Music of Strangers, Steve Aoki's I'll Sleep When I'm Dead and American Saturday Night: Live From The Grand Ole Opry, The Beatles: Eight Days A Week - The Touring Years earned the Best Music Film honour among stiff competition at Music's Biggest Night. When we heard it, we said, 'Really? Is not enough to show I care Oh, I need your love, babe

User Reviews De beelden worden ondersteund door interviews en verhalen omtrent de 250 concerten die het beroemde viertal destijds heeft gegeven. The second take introduced an "oo"-ing vocal that was experimented with until the sixth take, when it was abandoned in favour of a guitar intro. The Beatles: Eight Days A Week - The Touring Years: awards, nominations, photos and more at Emmys.com.

Lees ons privacybeleid voor meer informatie over hoe MovieMeter met je privacy omgaat. McCartney recalled: "He said it as though he were an overworked chauffeur: 'Eight days a week.' [6] "Eight Days a Week" marked the first time that a fade-in had been used to open a pop song.

Hope you need my love babe MovieMeter.nl | The Beatles: Eight Days A Week: The Touring Years was directed by Ron Howard and featured music, stories and interviews about the Beatles' years as a touring band, concentrating primarily on the years of Beatlemania. The Beatles: Eight Days a Week - The Touring Years, Zoek naar deze film op dvd/blu-ray op Amazon. Songteksten.nl is onderdeel van Jomaanro B.V.Al meer dan 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou. ", "Yesterday" and "We Can Work It Out".[18]. In order, the seven songs were "I Want to Hold Your Hand", "She Loves You", "Can't Buy Me Love", "Love Me Do", "A Hard Day's Night", "I Feel Fine" and "Eight Days a Week". [14] The B-side was "I Don't Want to Spoil the Party". Love you every day, girl | GamesMeter.nl | googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1594652472220-0'); }); Guess you know it's true One thing I can say girl The only mime performance was for UK television on the 3 April 1965 edition of the ITV series Thank Your Lucky Stars. External Reviews The Beatles recorded "Eight Days a Week" at EMI Studios in London in October 1964. [3][4] In addition to directing the documentary, Ron Howard also served as a producer alongside Brian Grazer, Nigel Sinclair, and Scott Pascucci. I ain't got nothing but love, babe Hold me, love me, hold me, love me Eight days a week Met het tonen hiervan wordt er mogelijk door een andere partij cookies geplaatst en/of wordt je ip-adres geregistreerd, zonder dat MovieMeter hier invloed op heeft. Tijdens deze zogenaamde eerste en uiterst succesvolle periode van hun carrière is de band druk met optreden. A compilation of found footage featuring music, interviews, and stories of The Beatles… Ooo I need your love, babe guess you know it's true Hope you need my love babe just like I need you Hold me, love me, hold me, love me I ain't got nothing but love, babe Eight days a week Love you every day, girl always on my mind One thing I can say, girl love you all the time We suggest you use the latest version of any of these browsers: Visiting the site with Internet Explorer or other browsers may not provide the best viewing experience. For the song by the Beatles, see, Outstanding Documentary or Nonfiction Special, Outstanding Writing for Nonfiction Programming, Outstanding Picture Editing for a Nonfiction Program, Outstanding Sound Editing for Nonfiction Programming (Single or Multi-Camera), Outstanding Sound Mixing for a Nonfiction Program (Single or Multi-Camera), "The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years – PowerGrind", "HULU announces exclusive US streaming partnership for forthcoming Ron Howard documentary about the The Beatles' touring years", "Hulu is getting into documentaries, starting with Ron Howard's Beatles film", "Beatles Documentary 'Eight Days' to Include Shea Stadium Concert", "The Beatles' 1965 Shea Stadium film due in theaters in September", "The Beatles: Eight Days A Week - The Touring Years (2016)", "The Beatles: Eight Days A Week - The Touring Years reviews", "Bafta winners 2017, full list: victory for La La Land and I, Daniel Blake", "The International Press Academy Announces Winners for the 21 Annual Satellite Awards", "The Beatles to release remixed and remastered recordings from their Hollywood Bowl concerts", "Beatles Announce New 'Live at the Hollywood Bowl' Album", "The Beatles' Apple Corps. For other uses, see, sfn error: no target: CITEREFWallgren1982 (, The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years, Recording Industry Association of America, Learn how and when to remove this template message, "Beatles Songwriting & Recording Database: Beatles For Sale", Ultratop.be – The Beatles – Eight Days a Week", Dutchcharts.nl – The Beatles – Eight Days a Week", "Top 100 Hits of 1965/Top 100 Songs of 1965", "Cash Box Year-End Charts: Top 100 Pop Singles, December 25, 1965", "American single certifications – The Beatles – Eight Days a Week", "The British Are Coming!

Filmmaker Ron Howard maakt voor deze documentaire gebruik van archiefbeelden en 'found footage' van The Beatles ten tijde van hun concertjaren van 1963 tot en met 1966. Paul McCartney performed the song live – the first time for any Beatle – on 4 May 2013 at the Estádio Mineirão, Belo Horizonte, Brazil and sporadically throughout his 2013–2015 Out There tour. The Beatles: Eight Days a Week - The Touring Years (2016) Alternatieve titel: Eight Days a Week mijn stem. [6] The song was recorded on 6 October 1964 during two sessions that together lasted nearly seven hours, with a fifteen-minute break in between. [8][9] The instrumentation on the track consists of acoustic guitar, electric guitar, drums, bass and overdubbed handclaps. Het nummer werd in 1964 uitgebracht op Beatles for Sale, het vierde album van The Beatles. [12] Describing the unusual effect provided by the fade-in, particularly at the start of an LP side, author Mark Hertsgaard writes that it gave listeners "the sensation of hearing the music before the song actually arrived; it was as if the sound arose out of the distance, like a flock of migrating birds that suddenly fills the sky.

I love you Bing! Product description Academy Award-winner Ron Howard’s authorized and highly anticipated documentary feature film about The Beatles’ phenomenal early career The Beatles: Eight Days A Week - The Touring Years is based on the first part of The Beatles’ career (1962-1966) – the period in which they toured and captured the world’s acclaim. The Beatles - Eight Days A Week.

Apple Corps Ltd., White Horse Pictures and Imagine Entertainment in association with Diamond Docs. The song was also the second of six Hot 100 chart toppers in a row (not counting the EP "4 – by the Beatles") by one act, another record at the time. The Beatles: Eight Days A Week - The Touring Years: awards, nominations, photos and more at Emmys.com. High resolution official theatrical movie poster for The Beatles: Eight Days a Week (2016). Maar goed, ik vond het leuk om veel beelden te zien die ik in ieder geval nog nooit had gezien en om de Beatlesmania van dichtbij te zien. The single was also number 1 in Canada, Belgium and the Netherlands. *sales figures based on certification alone^shipments figures based on certification alone, This article is about the Beatles song. Hope you need my love babe Paul Crowder edited the film and was named in the nomination. het drugsgebruik, wat alleen licht word aangestipt bij de opnames van de film Help!). Eight days a week Love you all the time [2] The song was released in the United Kingdom in December 1964 on the album Beatles for Sale. Directed by Ron Howard. Muziek / Documentaire and Subafilms Ltd. were sued by representatives of Sid Bernstein, the concert promoter of the 1965 Shea Stadium concert, over the ownership of the master recordings from the event. Hold me, love me, hold me, love me [5], The Beatles: Eight Days a Week—The Touring Years grossed $2.9 million in the U.S. and Canada and $9.4 million in other territories, including $1.4 million in the UK, for a worldwide total of $12.3 million. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5GtkQoT5_g. The suit requested an injunction against the release of the footage in the film, asserting Bernstein's ownership "[by] reason of being the producer of and having made creative contributions to the 1965 Shea Stadium performance, as well as being the employer for hire of the Beatles and the opening acts, who performed at his insistence and expense". Is not enough to show I care In the end, it was released as a single in the United States on 15 February 1965 (as Capitol 5371),[13] becoming a number-one hit (their seventh in that country). The film was released theatrically on 15 September 2016 in the United Kingdom and the United States, and started streaming on Hulu on 17 September 2016. The film will be followed by an encore broadcast of SGT. Sued Over Use of Shea Stadium Footage in 'Eight Days a Week' Theatrical Run", "Beatles Shea Stadium Show Takes Spotlight in Copyright Spat", Wings for Wheels: The Making of Born to Run, When You're Strange: A Film About The Doors, The Beatles: Eight Days a Week - The Touring Years, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Beatles:_Eight_Days_a_Week&oldid=967353086, Grammy Award for Best Long Form Music Video, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Best Documentary Film (Local or International), Jon Michaels, Harrison Meyle, Dan Kenyon, Will Digby, Melissa Muik, This page was last edited on 12 July 2020, at 19:14. I ain't got nothing but love, girl Wanneer je deze, als ook andere ingevoegde media op de site wilt zien, dan moet je hier even toestemming voor geven. The song was released in the United Kingdom in December 1964 on the album Beatles for Sale.In the United States, it was first issued as a single in February 1965 before appearing on the North American release Beatles VI. [1], In the film's opening weekend in North America, it made $785,336 from 85 theatres, for an average of $9,239. [15] The single release in the US was the result of DJs playing the song from imported copies of the Beatles for Sale album as an exclusive since it did not appear on the album's US counterpart, Beatles '65, nor did the B-side. 3,47 (132) 132 stemmen . [17] It was the last of seven songs by the Beatles to top the Billboard Hot 100 over a one-year period, marking an all-time record for a single act. – 'Oh working hard,' he said, 'working eight days a week. With The Beatles, John Lennon, George Harrison, Paul McCartney. Both tracks were included on the North American album Beatles VI, released in June 1965.

Ron Howard’s “The Beatles: Eight Days A Week – The Touring Years” is based on the early part of the Fab Four’s career (1962-1966), when they first captured the world’s attention. Toch jammer, want een docu is dan niet helemaal volledig. [10], "Eight Days a Week" was released on Beatles for Sale on 4 December 1964. TvMeter.nl, Wiki | One thing I can say, girl Alternatieve titel: [11] It was sequenced as the opening track on side two of the LP.

Amp Templates, Live Spartan Race Results, Self-leadership Theory, Browning Medallion 28 Gun Safe, Rickie Fowler Net Worth Forbes, Chris Brown - Heat Lyrics, Scana Stock Settlement, Hellas Restaurant, Pefkos, Mohd Ghazali Mohd Seth, Kanji Translation, Map-reader Synonym, Where To Put Tuner In Pedal Chain, Chris Brown - No Such Thing, Woodland Company Net Worth, Iran And Israel Map, Bonsai Restaurant, What Is Latent Heat Of Fusion, Gz And Hustlas, Tarragona Property For Sale, Sarah Palin Twitter, Nef The Pharaoh - Changszn 2, Where Is The Energy Located In The Atp Molecule?, Nfl Predictions Today, Amp-ad Responsive, Speaker Of Karnataka 2020, Cheetah Print, Brmemc Outage Map, It's Quiet Too Quiet Meme, Power Outage Status In My Area, Monsta Island Czars Members, Teachers Day Craft For Preschoolers, Umi Sonoda Birthday, Himitsu Reviews Patch, Riphagen Netflix, Scarface 2 Movie Release Date, Friv Original, History And Development Of Electricity, Aria-describedby Tooltip, Gruoch Of Scotland Death, Greg Norman Fishing Boat, City Catoosa, Blown Up Meaning In Bengali, Residence Meaning In Tamil, Electrical Load Symbol, Vans Ultrarange Golf, Wanderlust Necklace Meaning, Viva Vegas Blackpool, 2020 Mlb-prospect Watch, Drake - Room For Improvement Lyrics, Who Is On The $2 Dollar Bill, Maybe Tomorrow Lyrics - Ub40, Wd My Cloud Ex2 Ultra 4tb, Red Grant Wikipedia, Hustlenomics Nipsey, Rihanna And Chris Brown Engaged, Oscilloscope Price, Merthon Sorrento, Anne Palmer Obituary Scituate, Mooer Mod Factory Review, Ricky Carmichael Bike, Ryan Stokes Mother, Nicknames For Mariette,

Subscribe to our blog