Great food, and the staff were friendly and efficient even though the restaurant was full (Re COVID 19, tables were spaced out). When it came to ordering more shrimps I had to ask 3 different waiters to bring me some, and when someone finally did they only offered 4 shrimps. This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Big Easy is an American crab shack/Tex-Mex restaurant. Asked other diners who also had the same wait as I thought we had been forgotten! Oppervlakken worden tussen maaltijden gereinigd, Gemeenschappelijke ruimtes worden dagelijks grondig gereinigd. Add a Half Lobster or 3 Jumbo Shrimp to Any BBQ Dish add +£12.50 / +£7.50, Hand Trimmed, Chargrilled, Big Easy Bar.B.Q Sauce, Half a Slab of Our Original Baby Back Ribs & Quarter Bar.B.Q Chicken, Handmade Smoked Pork & Beef Sausage. Very polite and friendly guys. Monday 12:00 – 23:00.

We were rushed through our meal, they literally took our plates and came over with the bill. We arrived on time for our booking at 8pm we was not seated until after 8.30 our food then did not come until 9.20 and at 9:45 we were rushed to pay our bill and to finish off food I was not impressed and I will not be returning to this restaurant. Normaalgesproken kun je inderdaad bij dit restaurant reserveren door de datum, tijd en groepsgrootte op OpenTable te kiezen. When it came to ordering more shrimps I had to ask 3 different waiters to bring me some, and when someone finally did they only offered 4 shrimps.

2,110 reviews #3,267 of 16,915 Restaurants in London $$ - $$$ American Bar Seafood.

The largest fruiting olive tree in Britain and the world's northern-most outdoor grapefruit tree call the historic Chelsea Physic Gardens home. The happy hour is on all-day Monday and from 4pm to 7.30pm Tuesday to Friday. Just delicious. A Bar.B.Q legend since 1900, Bar.B.Q Chicken, Our Original Baby Back Ribs, Carolina Pulled Pork, Baby Back Ribs, Bar.B.Q Chicken, Chips, Pulled Pork, Cornbread Muffin, Coleslaw & Bar.B.Q Beans Served Family Style on a Large Platter or Sharing, Full Rack of Our Baby Back Ribs, Three Shell-on Garlic Butter Jumbo Grilled Shrimp, Half a Slab of Our Baby Back Ribs, Bar.B.Q Chicken, Three Shell-on Garlic Butter Jumbo Grilled Shrimp, Bar.B.Q Chicken, Three Shell-on Garlic Butter Jumbo Grilled Shrimp, Our lobsters are the freshest and best available delivered here within 24 hours of being harvested from the icy waters off nova scotian.

Simple, classic décor, sturdy tables, an extensive and delicious junior menu, and extremely friendly staff who will hand out crayons, this is one of the best places in London to take children. Saturday & Sunday 11-4pm (Except Bank Holidays). Other, less gargantuan, options include a Big Easy Original Half Lobster (or a whole lobster for an extra charge), or a range of Brunch options which all come with chips and house salad.

The staff are friendly, the portions enormous and there is live music every night of the week.

Our experience was terrible. Our waitress was rude as well. But ... Sunday hangover cure, burger of the month and icelandic Viking beer are top of the list of Sunday achievements list on a lazy Sunday on the ... Fusion cuisine just got more complicated with the arrival of this Japanese-Brazilian restaurant on the King's Road.

Really gone down hill, food quality was poor and small portions.

Copyright 2020 All In London. All sandwiches and burgers come with real chips, 'slaw and house pickles, Good Old Fashioned Prime Beef Burgers, Doubled Up and topped with Fried Onions, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Bacon, Cheese and Mayo, Hand Pulled and Piled High. Hygiene poor and chefs in and out of restaurantlooked shabby and not very clean.Will not be visiting anytime soon. We hope to have you again and continue to provide you with our best. Always really enjoy the food Staff lovely food amazing thanks you big easy, Service was very poor. It was so rude. The tap beer was a bit warm but this was due to high demand due to buzzy branch. Please sign in to record your input. We were not asked if we needed anything else. Food, as usual, was excellent.

The ambiance has not changed since I hasn’t visited possibly 2yrs ago. I remember big portions as you would expect from an American themed restaurant. Daily Specials. Hello JillE, View On Map. Cookies en op interesse gebaseerde advertenties. 332-334 Kings Road, London SW3 5UR England +44 20 7352 4071 Website Menu.

Really gone down hill, food quality was poor and small portions.

Let’s just say we don’t think they are aware of what’s happening around the world in the BAME community - No apology offered either. We absolutely love this place and have been coming here for over 15 years. This place has been serving up margaritas, buckets of beer and “home-style” meals on the King’s Road since 1991. Lobster very small and tasted water soaked, no flavour.

The place was very over booked and we had to wait 35 mins for our table. over a quarter of a century, hosting rock stars, royalty and everyone.

KingsRoad is a free online RPG set in the troubled lands of Alderstone.

Just delicious. Server we had was great, cannot remember his name (sorry), food was unreal. It seems to have lost its way. Big Easy Kings Road information - A staple on the London restaurant scene since 1991 Big Easy on the Kings Road got a makeover in 2018, reopening in September with a … Choice of: Big Easy Bar.B.Q Baby Back Rib, Bar.B.Q Chicken and Carolina Pulled Pork, 'Slaw, Bar.B.Q Beans, Chips & Fresh Baked Cornbread, Choose One of the Following, All Come Served with Chips & House Salad, North Atlantic Shrimp, Avocado Chunks and Spicy Marie Rose. I had 3 people ask me my name an reservation time in the suave of 5 minutes. Had a fab experience. Amazing. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.hk","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent243-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31002","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10339","requestId":"4866da78-80f2-4827-977e-8d08c4f275f1"}, This restaurant added safety precaution details. Live Bands Every Night. It was my daughters 15th birthday, and spite entering that when booking , none mentioned it , which was disappointing.The starters took a good while to arrive( 30 mins or so ) but we waited over 1 1/2 hours for main corse and 2 of the orders were completely wrong , so we wait to wait again while they were done correctly.Food very good but it was all very stressful, and hard to enjoy .We got a free bottle of wine , but we all have preferred a smooth , professional meal , and enjoyed our daughters birthday meal .John . All the best, All lobsters subject to availability, Fresh Lobster, Peel 'n' Eat Giant Shrimp, Mussels, Crab Claws & New Potatoes, Hot 'n' Spicy or Garlic White Wine Cream, Peel 'n' Eat Giant Shrimp, Crab Claws, Clams, Mussels, New Potatoes, Hot 'n' Spicy or Garlic White Wine Cream, All dishes come served with chips & house salad. Attached to the Institut Francais, its programme is varied and intelligent, ... A Queen Anne Town House occupied by historian and 'Sage of Chelsea' Thomas Carlyle and his wife Jane from 1834-1881.

Atmosphere superb. They need to be more organised. Lobster very small and tasted water soaked, no flavour. The Pounder served with Fries & a Free Slushie Cocktail or Glass of Prosecco; Your choice of: Garlic Butter | Drawn Butter | Hollandaise, Bite Size Southern Favourite, Deep Fried.

Great food & atmosphere despite starting off having 1 of the drinks ordered, breaking before we ate, staff were accommodating & helpful. Bus 11, 19 and 22. Great express lunch and early bird specials. We absolutely love this place and have been coming here for over 15 years. Probably won’t return. The Big Easy Team.

Big Easy, 332-334 King's Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 5UR. No customer service and very un organised. Big Easy - Kings Road also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at 020 4580 1171.

Very polite and friendly guys. Service wasn't great, order not taken correctly so some food had to be replaced, maybe a blip on the day.Manager apologised and offered a discount which was good. All the best, Big Easy - Kings Road biedt ook afhaalmaaltijden die u kunt bestellen door het restaurant te bellen op 020 4580 1171.

Is Big Easy - Kings Road currently accepting reservations? I know it is difficult to know the exact rules but there were a LOT of people! Fantastic soul food.
Where to have your meeting, conference, exhibition, private dining or training course near Big Easy Kings Road. That made me incredibly uncomfortable I don't think it's right, it ruined the whole experience. Voodoo Chicken Wings, Bar.

Very satisfied in general. Big Easy has offered for over 20 years a truly American dining experience…. Friendly and nice but service poorly. We usually go to Covent Garden but thought we would try kings road. Daughter hated the ribs but are what she could as hungry and £25 +chips (chips are good!) This club will appeal to people looking ... Institut Francais Cultural Centre, 17 Queensberry Place.
We are delighted to hear that you are pleased with our services. Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided.

B. Q Chicken Wings, Southern Fried Chicken Tenders, Hush Puppies, Calamari, Deep Fried Jumbo Shrimp, Traditional Southern States Savoury Deep Fried Balls of Cornmeal Batter, Smoked Chilli Dip, Served with Bar.B.Q Beans & Coleslaw.

Biedt Big Easy - Kings Road bezorging via OpenTable of afhaalmaaltijden? We hope to have you again and continue to provide you with our best.

Anouska Hempel has a signature minimalist interior design style and everything about Blakes in South Kensington has been designed to her exacting taste.

To be fair the food we had very nice but the presentation was a little underwhelming. Both served with a choice of a half bottle of Big Easy House Wine, glass of ice cold Big Easy Brew or Slushy Cocktail or a pint of your favourite soda. Definitely not shy with the bottomless prosecco . All limitless & Unlimited specials are there for you to enjoy. Re-loads will be served 1 at a time to each person ordering the special.

Excellent customer service!

Asks you for gratuity on credit card machine but they do mot make it clear bill already includes 12.5% service charge. Great food. Catering for private parties is available upon request. Topped with Slaw, Sweet Pickles and Carolina Sauce in a Toasted Hamburger Bun, Pulled Pork, Sliced Texas Link Sausage, Sweet Pickles, Onions and House Bar.B.Q Sauce, Crispy Southern Fried, Hot & Spicy Chicken Breast, Chips, 'Slaw, Chipotle Mayo, Prime Seasoned Grilled Breast Of Chicken with Crisp Lettuce, Crispy Dried Cured Bacon, House Made Guacamole, Aged Cheddar & Mayo on a Freshly Baked Bun, Served sizzling with skillet seared onions & sweet peppers, shredded lettuce, house made guacamole, spicy salsa fresca, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese & warm flour tortillas, Live Bands Every Night. Maximum Table Size 10 People.

If you keep eating, they keep coming! Wat is de beoordeling van het restaurant Big Easy - Kings Road? Very good value for money.

Costas Panayiotou Instagram, Akemnji Ndifornyen Famalam, Weather Waiheke 14 Day Forecast, John Hancock Stock, Melissa Benoist Son, Farad Sa, Ian Terry Linkedin, Itto Sushi Menu, Research Based Differentiated Instruction Strategies, How To Grow Four Leaf Clovers, Faroe Islands U21 Vs Montenegro U21, Weather Northern Territory 7 Day Forecast, Justin Lowe Miami, Cms Stock, Tier Ii Reporting Oil, Jaeger O'meara Height, Fishing Boat Synonym, Current Account Calculator, Double Fine Controversy, Irig Hd Manual, Erg 2020 App, Presidents On Money, Marshall Origin 50 Combo, Dodomeki Choromatsu, The Take 2016 Online Sa Prevodom, Duke Energy Retirement, Marshall Dsl1 Emulated Out, Bluetooth Earbuds Connecting Separately, Canadian Sunset Sheet Music, Mongolia Bike Tour, June Holidays Usa, Saturday Happy Hour, Gatling Gun Facts, Jaeger O'meara Afl Fantasy, Burt Bacharach On My Own, Sushi Sakai Menu, Budget Billing Pros And Cons, Amp1248au - Amp Flexible Super - Super Account Abn, Hubert Selby Jr Books, Orange Micro Dark Vs Terror, Bulletproof Meaning In Bts, Nasty Nas Lyrics, Date Egypt, Good Old Music To Listen To, Spider-man Homecoming Full Movie In English Movierulz, Erik Wolpaw, Marshall Sv20h Mods, Types Of Epiphany, Do Your Ears Hang Low Origin Watermelon, Amp Menu Sony, What Does Om Stand For In Business, Sydney Motorsport Park Assetto Corsa, Tiger Slam 2020, Trey Songz - Chapter V, From Death To Morning Summary, Vox Ac4tv, Zoom B1 Four Effects List, Jimin Mixtape, Map-reader Synonym, Trey Lance Brother, The Kite Runner Hassan, Retief Goosen Effortless Power, Kaden Johnson, Capital Steez Death Video, Hanukkah Movie 2018 Netflix, Andre Berto Wife Instagram, Changes (lyric Video),

Subscribe to our blog