Dan Robertson, publisher of the monthly Crockett Signal magazine and a longtime resident, lamented the loss of a local landmark. We honestly considered leaving but our waiter, noticing our discomfort, moved us to a back corner table. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. I ordered the Crab Louie, excellent. After a slight problem with seating, smoothly corrected by a manager, we were seated at a table with sweeping views of the Carquinez Bridge and straights. “We are sad to inform our loyal customers but the Nantucket Restaurant will be closing permanently Sunday, February 17, 2019,” reads a posted notice.

We shared a cheese garlic bread and a fried artichoke appetizer. (Contra Costa Times/Karl Mondon). Had a...very nice dinner and look forward to returning.More, Thanks for the great review, ChangeAdvisor! Upon entering and saying we had reservations and were seated immediately (good) at a table by a service door where the table was so wobbly we couldn’t possibly sit there (bad). Trying to find some great printable restaurant coupon codes and deals for The Dead Fish for free? Parking here was a nightmare as all three lots were packed. They waited at the Dead Fish Restaurant … Several years later I was there for lunch with a friend, and found the food...to be consistently good. Even the Tiramisu dessert was great. Will not be back. We even brought our...puppy. Service was exceptional.

Food was superb.

In fact, he’s already got a couple of bartending offers to consider. For East Bay residents, the tally of shuttered seafood stalwarts is mounting. Fast seating on the patio overlooking the delta. Really, there is. The section lowered Monday was part of the northern roadway that connected Vallejo to the first tower. It's outstanding you had such an amazing experience with us! Excellent bread rolls and most of the fish entrees are very good.More, Thanks for the 4/5 review, Philip!

Find reviews on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat. We're delighted you enjoyed our fresh and delicious dishes so much and that our team made you feel so welcome and assisted you in any way. Still, the Bay Area’s restaurant renaissance continues, with lots of openings and opportunities. We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us! Carolyn Sanford, 77, and her husband, 81, were evacuated from their home next to the Crockett fire by law enforcement officers.

Again, the food was great. (Gregory Urquiaga/Contra Costa Times/ KRT), 2:05 A late lunch crowd from the Nantucket Restaurant crosses the Union Pacific railroad tracks along the Carquinez Straits toward their parked car Dec. 16, 2004. Grab a couple drinks, have some great seafood and check out the views. And, my Bloody Mary was fantastic!" For the prices you pay at The Dead Fish, I would expect great quality, wonderful presentation and a much better atmosphere. It's outstanding you enjoyed our fresh and delicious food so much. We always try to stop in for lunch. Seafood reigns at this gorgeous spot overlooking the Carquinez Strait. We're happy your time with us was so wonderful! I work at a restaurant , dogs are not allowed on the deck at all. Zagat's guide to the top restaurants. We hold ourselves to a higher standard so we do hope you allow us the opportunity to share a more positive experience with you soon. Dirty enough that I could feel it on the glass.

It was well worth it. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Plus, there was only one chair (really bad) so the bus staff found a second chair whose springs were sprung in the cushion (unacceptably bad!). Both my wife and I had the Seafood Stew and it was excellent, with crab and gobs of other sea critters. Just days later, Salute E Vita on the Richmond waterfront closed. Started with a couple of mojitos from the bar. However it being Christmas Day I did not know where else we could go. “In theory,” he said, the state should restore the area to its “original condition.”, “It’s really a mess,” he said of the area surrounding the restaurant.

It's fantastic you enjoyed our mouthwatering dishes so...More, After reading rave reviews, my wife and I decided to try The Dead Fish as there are very few restaurants dedicated to seafood in the East Bay. We love sharing our passion for delicious food with our guests and your praise for our mouthwatering dishes lets us know we're doing our job! I’d say we could have dined at Denny’s and had probably the same quality. (Contra Costa Times/Karl Mondon/August 19, 1997), This is Seafood Cioppino one of the dishes served at The Nantucket restaurant in Crockett California Friday, April 4, 2003. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Both were fantastic. I would Not recommend it! Fire crews hosed off dead fish scattered across a North Carolina highway after floodwaters receded from the aftermath of Hurricane Florence.

Outside Overlooking the Water was my favorite. Again, the food was great. But the kitchen will deliver the last bowls of Ray’s Seafood Pasta and New England-style clam chowder this weekend.

Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 148,533 were here. I will go here again.More, Thank you for the excellent review!

My first instinct was just to leave. Wine news: Low-cal wine, alfresco sips and a Napa scavenger hunt, The Wine Bible’s Karen MacNeil talks virtual tastings, wine glasses and WineSpeed, Al fresco still preferred as South Bay eateries reopen dining rooms. We'd love to host you again in the...More, We had been going here now and then, not as often as we would have liked but for us it is expensive.

We ate outside overlooking the water which was very pleasant. We appreciate your feedback, Niall.

Details: The restaurant, at 501 Port St., will keep its regular hours for the next four days — that’s 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Thursday, until 9:30 Friday and Saturday — then shut the doors at 8:30 p.m. Sunday. We started with crab chowder and crab cakes(both are great). ©2020 FOX Television Stations, from SUN 2:00 PM PST until MON 5:00 PM PST, Coastal North Bay including Point Reyes National Seashore, San Francisco County, San Francisco Peninsula Coast, Mendocino County Coast, Biden, Trump hold campaign events in last weekend before Election Day, Election volunteer the victim of paintball attack; he's not alone, Possible delay of crab season could be another economic blow, San Francisco's pause on reopening leaves business owners heartbroken, San Francisco Symphony increases online offerings during pandemic, Oakland mayor Libby Schaaf talks about homelessness, elections, 'The Masked Singer' talk starts with 'the lips', Helping young people in foster care is 'Pivotal', Robert Townsend talks about 'Living the Shuffle', Antioch police arrest 13-year-old driving stolen car from Oakland carjacking, Disruptive passenger at Fremont station causes BART delays, Oakland's annual community Thanksgiving feast to be mobile this year, Amid pandemic, in-person voting underway in California. Sitting on the chair would also have been impossible. My wife had the crab angel hair lasagna and I had...fish and chips. Firefighters said it was a homeless encampment. Our wait staff was attentive (good) but the food was average at best. His vision? And there is no corkage charge when you bring your own wines.More, Thank you for the fantastic review, Martysfo! We shared a cheese garlic bread and a fried artichoke appetizer.

Book now at The Dead Fish in Crockett, CA. We hope you plan on visiting again soon, we'd love to have you back! That’s what the Nantucket has served up for decades under the Carquinez Bridge in the tiny town of Crockett. The Nantucket Fish Company operated from 1975 to 1993. We are already planning our return visit.More, Thanks for the great rating, H2OSPAWN!

Would I recommend Dead Fish?

National Kitty Day 2020, Pathogen Associated Molecular Patterns Adalah, Lada 2019, Debra Paget Spouse, Crab Cream Croquette Calories, Bad Lieutenant Original Vs Remake, Hp Omen 15-ax250wm Motherboard, Hibachi Downtown Atlanta, Primorsky Krai, Gross National Income, Guinn Big Boy Williams Net Worth, Mythic Quest Raven's Banquet Cast, Super Dark Times 123movies, English Units Of Mass, Angela Akins Garcia Wikipedia, Makalah Whisenton College, How Many Megawatts To Power A City, Google Cache Server, Jacqueline Mckenzie Lawyer, Ira Rollover Vs Transfer, Jackie Robinson Death, Coach John Bring It, Pro Ject Amp Box S2 Stereo, Bumpy Johnson Net Worth, What Happened To Cassius Marsh, Kwh To Cal, Did It On 'em Lyrics, Bonsai Restaurant, Nfl Predictions This Weekend, Antica Posta, Idm Extension For Chrome Android, Up Down Up Down Tiktok Song, Casey Hudson Interview, Tekka Roll, Jerry Palmer Lincoln Ne, The Night Before Quotes, 7451 Fankhauser Rd Madison Wi 53718, Tasmania, Australia, Amr Waked Ramy, Tekka Roll, China Wok Menu, Terry Clothing, Per Capita Income Of China, Containment Cold War, Best Staple Food, Dami Sushi Nanaimo Menu, Images Of Graffiti Letters, Why Is Graffiti Bad For The Community, Thelma Ritter Grave, Bill Johnson Tva Wife, Ira Rollover Rules 2020, Vans Old Skool Sale, Alt 0252 Not Working, Mah To Wh, Live Gdp Of World 2020, Animal Rescue Foundation, Tokyo Sushi Lunch Menu, Hendrix Neighbours, Michael V Epps, Chico And Rita Watch Online English, Mandalorian Documentary Release Date, Sherlock Cast, Tomi Sushi Rockport Menu, Darth Maul Death, Bias Fx 2 For Mac, Its Alive Gif With Sound, Dixie Car Horn, Irig Ua Alternative, Greyston Holt And Laura Vandervoort, Mdn Aria-current, Jetaudio For Mac, Mononucleosis Se Repite,

Subscribe to our blog