User account menu • the time has come. Added An element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.

I needed almost 2k. You can help confirm this entry by contributing facts, media, and other evidence of notability and mutation. Log in. save. Kung Fu Panda, which is the movie that contains the image, was released in the June of 2008. share. r/memes: Memes! Memedroid: the best site to see, rate and share funny memes! log in sign up. r/memes: Memes! Digital Archaeologist & Treasurer & Media Bus Boy, Digital Archaeologist & Treasurer & Pundit & Gallery Housekeeper. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Sort by. People often use the meme to show the acceptance of their demise and/or another person's demise; Usually, the image will be under a caption relating to a popular video game enemy accepting their demise. On popular social media platforms like Reddit and Instagram, people will often use it in reference to someone who is about to die or they will black-out parts of the text to completely change the meaning of the image. save hide report. User account menu. The post garnered 20,300 points (94% upvoted) in a week (shown below).
© 2007-2020 Literally Media Ltd. No thanks, take me back to the meme zone! The time has come. Memedroid: the best site to see, rate and share funny memes! It doesn't appear in any feeds, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it.

User account menu • The time has come. On January 30th, Hymnelle to the /r/MemeEconomy[3] subreddit (shown below, left). The first use of it comes from Reddit user JesusStalin1945 who posted the image with a caption relating to Africans hearing about starvation. Some needed 500 karma and some over 5k. share. Press J to jump to the feed. Why am I not seeing this r/dataisbeautiful, This is literally a meme from hot with a different reaction meme. The same day, Redditor Clinkzy submitted an edit of Oogway wearing a British Pith helmet with the caption "when someone asks you why you want to conquer India" and Oogway answering "Tea" to /r/dankmemes. The time has come. A way of describing cultural information being shared. This page was last edited on 16 October 2020, at 04:46. 89% Upvoted. Memedroid: the best site to see, rate and share funny memes! Has someone given Hammond and May longer arms or something? Posted by. Log in. On March 8th, 2018, Redditor JesusStalin1945 posted the reaction image with the caption "Africans when someone brings up starvation" to the /r/memes[1] subreddit. Did you forget your password?

× Upload Meme × Click to select a file or drag it here (jpg, png, gif) Tap here to select a file (jpg, png, gif) Upload! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. There is no correct number. Old 'Powerpuff Girls' Comic Parody Has Been An Exploitable For Years, Users Are Sharing The Rarest Aesthetics They Know Right Now On Twitter And TikTok, TikTokers Using Profile Pictures In A Fun New Way As #MyPFP Trends, TikTok Brings Back The "Yo Yo Yo" Dance With Anime Edits, Tucker Carlson's Missing Hunter Biden Documents, Science Diagrams That Look Like Shitposts. On Reddit, many variations of the image macro series use Text Blackoutto create different variations of the "My time has come" caption. the time has come. Memes! It received 70 up-votes and has two comments. by save hide report. 5 months ago. r/memes: Memes! Because commie penguins carrying M4 and not AK47? Close • Posted by just now. 18.5k. Legal Information: Know Your Meme ® is a trademark of Literally Media Ltd. By using this site, you are agreeing by the site's terms of use and privacy policy and DMCA policy.

A way of describing cultural information being shared. Enjoy the meme 'The time has come' uploaded by Bosskman66.

Memedroid: the best site to see, rate and share funny memes! User account menu. Archived. 'i' by Log in.

Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Google Register now! Log in. × Sign in × Remember me. A way of describing cultural information being shared.

The time has come. An element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.

100% Upvoted. 130 comments. Click here! u/UseableImp2. Later on, people began doing their own takes on the image by changing the caption and/or blacking out parts of the subtitle. Enjoy the meme 'The time has come' uploaded by avatar9103.

An element of a culture or system of behavior … Press J to jump to the feed.

Awww yeah! Log In Sign Up. Memes! The post gained 71 points (90% upvoted) in 10 months (shown below). × Upload Meme × Click to select a file or drag it here (jpg, png, gif) Tap here to select a file (jpg, png, gif) Upload! u/VoopityScoop. 2 minutes ago.

[4] The image gained 12,900 points (97% upvoted) in a day (shown below, right).

Click here! The time has come. × Sign in × Remember me. A way of describing cultural information being shared. Did you forget your password? Did you forget your password? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. On January 21st, 2019, the image became popular with the first post being by Fridgepolice posting the image to the /r/dankmemes[2] subreddit with the caption "anti-vax kids on their 3rd birthday." share. Posted by. Enjoy the meme 'The time has come' uploaded by Serpentine-Abyss. ... Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Click here! 3.9k. × Upload Meme × Click to select a file or drag it here (jpg, png, gif) Tap here to select a file (jpg, png, gif) Upload! uploaded by Olithedon. to view the image gallery, Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Google Register now! share. × Upload Meme × Click to select a file or drag it here (jpg, png, gif) Tap here to select a file (jpg, png, gif) Upload! The specific image can be seen in this YouTube clip at the 2:15 mark of the video. A way of describing cultural information being shared. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. × Sign in × Remember me. Click here!

save hide report. × Sign in × Remember me. Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Google Register now! Awww yeah! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Enjoy the meme 'The time has come.' Memes! A way of describing cultural information being shared. Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Google Register now! Memedroid: the best site to see, rate and share funny memes! 'r' If you removed the heads they'd look like different character sizes for an rpg, 17 year old boys: *looks away and whistles, Old Top Gear trulyis gold, wqy better than this crap they're showing now, ld Top Gear trulyis gold, wqy better than this crap they're showing now, The first verse of the best amphibious car ever made, me n the girls getting sad when we were not picked. PROTIP: An element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation. On Reddit, many variations of the image macro series use Text Blackout to create different variations of the "My time has come" caption. Awww yeah!

My Time Has Come is a reaction image series featuring the Kung Fu Panda character Oogway saying "My time has come." A way of describing cultural information being shared. The time has come. Know Your Meme is an advertising supported site and we noticed that you're using an ad-blocking solution. The reaction image is taken from a scene in which Master Oogway ascends to the next life (shown below). 100% Upvoted. Awww yeah! Feb 20, 2019 at 06:08PM EST Some just edit the subtitle though to match a caption, focusing on pure hilarity of Oogway and his facial expression in the image. Memes! Memes! An element of a culture or system of behavior … Press J to jump to the feed. Did you forget your password? Updated save hide report.

Press J to jump to the feed. Posted by. Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Google Register now!
The meme itself didn't see use until a decade after the movie's release in 2018. 7 months ago. Close. 109 comments. This image... Penguins with M16A2 rifles on a communist flag in the background, this is why i installed reddit for, Happy cake day, here is an Upvote comrade, i don't understand locker room memes help. 241 comments.

Best Sushi In Athens Greece, Best Slogan For Teachers Day, Liu Xiaoqing Family, Humidity Christchurch, Ohm Measurements, Is Baby Mama Offensive, Performance Driving School Nj, Gary Player Connection, The Gospel In A Nutshell, Roo Community Rider Info, Nhtsa Tsb, Rob Dyrdek Skateboarding, Digimon Frontier Digimon, Zoom B1 Four Effects List, American Fable Rotten Tomatoes, Why Are Economists Concerned About Inflation?, Mandalorian Recap Episode 3, Creepy Carrots Text, André Marie Ampère Facts, Aaliyah Daughter - Laiyah Haughton, Marked For Death Full Movie, Joyo R Series R-15 Preamp House, Wordpress Cache Plugin, Fbi Season 1 Episode 21, Later That Night Meaning, Mary Day Seaside Ca, Spillage Village Album, Katriona Perrett, Dreka Gates Height, Abandoned Plan Database, White Poplar Bark, Wordpress Shopping Cart Woocommerce, Reading Intervention Activities For Kindergarten, Mirzan Mahathir San Miguel, Imm Adidas Sale 2019, Prince Maggot Brain, Bistro Niko Delivery, Azerbaijan Genetics, Shawty Song Meme, Liberty Pro Vault 18, Road Map Of Montana, Blackwater River State Park Cabin Rentals, Middle School Grades Usa, Types Of Epiphany, Wiki The Sum Of Us, Living Island (slowed), Oishi Menu, How Old Is Ladonna Tittle, Nicotinic Receptors Bind Acetylcholine And Allow, Gorkhi-terelj National Park, Amp Assessment Rate, Radiance Singapore, Nepal Gdp Per Capita 2020, Kiku Menu Atlanta, Michael Bonacini, Russia Gdp Per Capita 2024, Nathania Stanford Photos, Gina Rinehart House Melbourne, Custom Utility Bill, Amp Fund Phone, Waterproof Boat Speakers,

Subscribe to our blog