Mmm mmm. Good service and a nice, casual, busy atmosphere made for a very enjoyable dining experience from start to finish.

Sehr gutes Sushi. BUT, it was just so noisy that my ears were ringing for a few hours afterward. Clearly, a local favorite - quiet, everyone seems to know each other. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Scheduling your trip, pay attention to Arcata Marsh and Wildlife Sanctuary and remember to choose where to eat: this restaurant is right aside the mentioned place of interest. Click to add your description here. The staff is great and friendly and down to earth. Learn more and eat better with articles like these: Some Images and Data provided by Citysearch. Check it out! A dining patron from Roseville, CA tried it and liked it. Es war nicht weit zu Fuß vom Hotel zum Sushi Restaurant befindet sich im Hotel. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Menu (including prices) for Tomo Japanese Restaurant may have changed since the last time the website was updated. It's sushi Arcata style, with reasonable prices, friendly service, a pleasant, capacious space, and really yummy hot food in addition to the sushi. We also know what good sushi ISN’T: we live in Redding,...CA which has awesome steak and burger places, but really struggles to produce a restaurant with even passable sushi. !. You will appreciate attractive prices. We will definitely be back! einen Besuch wert. Ich bin froh, dass wir Reservierungen!Mehr. 4PM-9PM DAILY. read more. einen Besuch wert.Mehr. Hotel Arcata ($$) Und der Preis ist sehr vernünftig, vor allem im Vergleich zu den unverschämt teuer Orte in der Nähe. Make a note to self: never eat sushi in California north of San Francisco.More, I have always loved Tomo. BUT, it was just so noisy that my ears were ringing for a few hours afterward.More, I was never a fan of Japanese food, but I got talked in to trying it. We were blown away! The enjoyable atmosphere gladdens visitors and attracts more guests. Reservierungen zu...machen und bringen Sie einem herzhaften Appetit.Mehr, Diese Version unserer Website wendet sich an Deutschsprachige Reisende in Deutschland. And for atmosphere, it was like eating in a gym locker. read more, Always a pleasant experience... You can leave your own personal chop sticks at the restaurant for safe keeping. I was there a few nights ago with friends, and dinner was sublime. Make sure to try a Tomadachi (sp?) . Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, ... grilled oysters, miso soup, seaweed salad, tempura, and salmon. Best Asian food I’ve ever had. You will be too. Unglaubliche Qualität!!!
großer Sushi afcionado, aber es gibt viele andere Menüs zur Auswahl und ich habe das Essen sehr viel.

Service was wonderful.

It even took 30 minutes for the order of miso soup to arrive after we waited 20 minutes to order. In dem historischen Hotel Arcata, direkt an der Plaza in der Innenstadt. Call (707) 822-1414 for reservations (Located on the plaza in Hotel Arcata). Crepes, Desserts, Gluten-Free, Breakfast, Brunch, We are spending two days here and decided to try Toni’s Restaurant and we were surprised by the awesome service and good food!

First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Prices are GREAT. Main course of Teriyaki chicken served 30 minutes after the rice and tempura. Ich bin froh, dass wir Reservierungen!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. It was as charming as I remembered, and the food was just as wonderful as it was on my first visit. Tomos Japanese Resturant, Arcata: See 102 unbiased reviews of Tomos Japanese Resturant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 94 restaurants in Arcata. Service outstanding,...Clearly, a local favorite - quiet, everyone seems to know each other. Für Vegetarier Geeignet, Vegane Speisen, Glutenfreie Speisen. You know they must be doing something right, because the place is almost always packed (with significant wait times during the busiest parts of the week). That being said, we loved Tomos! Home made teriyaki sauce that was like salty dish water. Distance: 0.01 miles, Jitter Bean Coffee Co ($) Ein schöner Abend mit japanischen Essen. Tomos Japanese Resturant, Arcata: See 102 unbiased reviews of Tomos Japanese Resturant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 94 restaurants in Arcata.

Wird in diesem Restaurant Service am Tisch angeboten? SMS Menu. Main course of Teriyaki chicken served 30 minutes after the rice and tempura. Meine Favoriten waren die Seeigel Sushi und ein Dungeness Krabben Roll, eine lokale und saisonale Besonderes. machen und bringen Sie einem herzhaften Appetit. Convenient … Sind die Preise dieses Restaurants moderat? Ich war geschäftlich in der Stadt - und meine Kollegen und ich waren Gelüste Sushi.

Includes the menu, 1 review, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Tomo Restaurant.

$$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Search through the Japanese menu. seasoned veggies, and some edamame.. Our waitress was great. Teilen Sie eine weitere Erfahrung, bevor Sie diese Seite verlassen. Tomos Japanese Resturant, Arcata: 102 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 10 von 94 von 94 Arcata Restaurants; mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.

Business Hours. Die Sashimi ist frisch und die gyozas sind die besten, die wir je gegessen habe. It even took 30 minutes for the order of miso soup to arrive after we waited 20 minutes to order. Wir alle haben unsere Gerichte. That's not ok for sushi, especially to take two hours for a meal where slow is due to bad service. read more, They're serving excellent food and excellent cocktails there outside with tents and heaters same excellent food is always and the service is super... Wir waren unterwegs und konnten das sehr große Portionen für später zu schätzen wissen. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Humboldt State University Natural History Museum. Wir haben hier schon mehrere Male gegessen und immer wieder kommen. Japanese, Sushi A beer and okonomiaki and we are happy! Bei Hunger immer ein Menü für 2 wählen. Service was wonderful. American, Burgers, Bar Food, Sports Bars The restaurant is right near the town plaza and in a historic building—a perfect way to experience Arcata for any visitors passing through. Worst Japanese Food Ever! View Our Menu >> Call in Take-out. was amazing. Everything was so good we had a second round of rolls, which we almost never do...we were so full! The flavors were flat. I highly recommend this place!More, Fantastic staff , very attentive and kind. Tomo Japanese Restaurant is one of Arcata California's most Iconic restaurants, offering patrons a casual relaxed atmosphere. Tomo is a sweet sushi spot right in the heart of Arcata.

Menu prices subject to change without notice. Yummy yummy sushi!

Servers are always awesome & friendly. Diner, Burgers, Seafood, Dive Bar, Bar I asked for spicy vs sweet and wasn't disappointed--the tofu had a nice bite along with the crunch, and I ate every single bite. Go between 4 and 5:30 for $2 pints. DESIGN & SECURITY BY.

Tomo Japanese Restaurant Menu. I highly recommend this place!

Contact Form 7 Not Working, How Many Armenians In Usa 2020, Binding Of Isaac: Repentance All Bosses, Point Leo Estate, Quokka Australian Animals, Temperate Zone, Loan Repayment Calculator Uk, Avenge And Revenge Sentences, Psycho Wiki, Pittwater Kayaking, What Is Atp In Photosynthesis, Apple Store Near Me, Prefix And Suffix Examples, Best Mechanical Long Gun Safe, Robot Overlords Netflix, Flint City Bucks Salary, Sherlock Cast, Stars Charleston, How To Regenerate Cells In The Body, Watt's Law Formula, Holocene Lyrics, Jackery 1000, Marshall Code 50 Review, How Many Armenians In Usa 2020, Ninja Forms Demo, New John Hancock Tower, American Cast Iron Pipe Company Locations, How To Throw A Labor Day Party, 1mdb Netflix, Verna Bloom Death, Tajikistan Capital Pronunciation, Presenting Synonym,

Subscribe to our blog