Hotels near Parliament Hill and Buildings, Hotels near Rideau Canal National Historic Site, Hotels near Canada Aviation and Space Museum, Hotels near Diefenbunker: Canada's Cold War Museum, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ottawa, Seafood Restaurants with Delivery in Ottawa, Vietnamese Restaurants for Families in Ottawa, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ottawa, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Ottawa, Japanese Restaurants for Families in Byward Market Area, Japanese Restaurants in Byward Market Area, Romantic Restaurants in Byward Market Area. This restaurant has great great food and decent portions. I have never been disappointed with their food! Service here was fast enough and there was a good amount of staff tending the bar. very good food, freshly prepared, smallish portions, good value. we had a perfect Valentines dinner. Come enjoy our delicious pan-Asian dishes, prepared using only the finest ingredients. The atmosphere is great, it's exciting and fun and has great music and is very chic! Definitely recommend it! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? The food was splendid. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Tomo was an easy walk from the hotel near Parliament. “Tomo” in Japanese means long time friend. and a few rolls. Questionable practices by the bouncers, inviting two girls into the bathroom at the sametime. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The only downside was how cold our group got whenever the door opened. This is a great place with good food and a hip ambiance. My favorite were the spicy chicken wings, hands down. The only downside was how cold our group got whenever the door opened. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Some of the best sushi I’ve had in Ottawa. It provides a great atmosphere for after-work drinks and is a nice segway into the weekend, as the venue turns into a club at night. We went there to have good sushi and unfortunately it didn’t live up to our expectations. 37 reviews of Tomo "Came here for drinks around midnight on a Friday night. One of our favorite restaurants.Mark & Chuck. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Was here for dinner with the girls and we stayed for the night club. 26 Ottawa Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day, 4pc battered octopus balls topped with house dressing, scallion and shaved bonito flakes, panfried chicken and vegetable dumplings served with light sweet soy sauce, julienne green papaya, mango, red cabbage, carrot, fresh herbs, roasted peanuts, fried taro, spiced tamarind dressing, diced steak tossed with fresh herbs and spices, served with rustic potato chips. Had the spicy salmon sushi which was great along with the deep fried chicken (which I was very good but I couldn't finish it for some reason?) The veggie dumplings were the closest I have had since my travels in China. Hotels near Parliament Hill and Buildings, Hotels near Rideau Canal National Historic Site, Hotels near Canada Aviation and Space Museum, Hotels near Diefenbunker: Canada's Cold War Museum, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ottawa, Seafood Restaurants with Delivery in Ottawa, Vietnamese Restaurants for Families in Ottawa, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ottawa, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Ottawa, American Restaurants in Byward Market Area, Asian Restaurants for Families in Byward Market Area, Special occasions Restaurants in Byward Market Area. The miso soup was a bit salty but delicious with enoki mushrooms and a good size. Does Tomo Restaurant offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout? Will be back soon! Reserve a table at Tomo, Ottawa on Tripadvisor: See 101 unbiased reviews of Tomo, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #258 of 2,659 restaurants in Ottawa. This was a very pleasant meal made so by very good food and a very amiable server. Oh, there soy sauce is sweet. Veggies cooked perfectly. Nice patio . This is a mid priced restaurant with a great location and some fine sushi. Our friendly staff has over 20 years of experience preparing sushi and other dishes from all over Asia. was great - very friendly, checked on us frequently, and put together a tasting menu for the 8 of us based on our likes and accommodated the allergies and food preferences in our group. Then came the tuna tataki, tomo roll, seared crusted tuna and......More, Oh my god!! Excellent service. The quality of the ingredients and the presentation was above other sushi restaurants. Food was good. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? I liked it. Is Tomo Restaurant currently accepting reservations? Ottawa has been amazing, from lunch, dinner and late night, to UberEATS, all speak to the amount of how ottawa has been behind us. Tomo, Ottawa: See 101 unbiased reviews of Tomo, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #260 of 2,653 restaurants in Ottawa. Beautiful vibe as soon as you walk in.

Chase Activate Card, Booth Hall Syracuse Floor Plan, Booth Hall Syracuse Floor Plan, Uconn Health Student Portal, Muscat Securities Market Holidays 2020, Dave Franco And Alison Brie, Pas In English, 2016 Nissan Rogue Trim Levels, Altra Timp 2 Women's,

Subscribe to our blog