Casual dining. The selection the best. Own or manage this property? Look No Further For Fabulously Fresh Sushi, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in San Jose, Four Points by Sheraton Hotels in San Jose, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in San Jose, Hotels near Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph, Hotels near San Jose-Evergreen CC San Jose, CA, Hotels near Center For Employment Training, Hotels near The National Hispanic University, Hotels near The International Culinary Center, African Restaurants for Lunch in San Jose, American Restaurants for Lunch in San Jose, Spanish Restaurants for Families in San Jose, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in San Jose. Another vote for Sushi Infinity. Cuando visites Tomo Sushi, tienes que probar su magnífico té verde helado. La mayoría de los clientes recomienda probar su sabroso helado. Vas a llevarte un buen recuerdo de este lugar, puesto que es famoso por su gran servicio y su amable personal, siempre dispuesto a ayudar. This is not a fancy place. Hamachi is SO fresh. Hands down one of the best sushi places in San Jose. The fish is so very fresh. Es un ambiente excelente y eselente serbisio y buena comida. They prepare some good variety of sushi. Tomo Sushi, n.º 121 entre los restaurantes de San Jose: 497 opiniones y 20 fotos detalladas. . Everything we have tried (and we tried a lot trust me) is great.
En este lugar podrás disfrutar de su estupenda decoración y de una encantadora atmósfera.

The sushi was fresh and generously portioned, the service was quick and friendly, the prices were reasonable, and the restaurant is clean and well decorated. Willow Glen restaurants, East San Jose restaurants, Downtown restaurants, West San Jose restaurants Frequent searches leading to this page tomo sushi menu , site:zomato.com little world travel inc 94002 , site:zomato.com tomo sushi 95123 , site:zomato.com tomo sushi bar , tomo sushi san jose … They've reopened for take out now! I love the ambience of this place and the people here, so I wish I could have given them a better review. Este establecimiento te sirve platos por $11-30.

Tomo Sushi 5487 Snell Ave San Jose CA 95123. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

Tomo Sushi NEVER disappoints. Celiacs can eat here safely, yay!Way to go, Tomo Sushi. If you're looking for sushi in Colorado Springs, look no further! Chicken Katsu, a couple of rolls, and combo tempura. Highly recommend them. 2 years ago. The first outing I will make after this shelter in place is lifted is go to Tomo Sushi!!! Yay! 301 Reviews (408) 226-0700 Website. Por la comida te van a cobrar unos precios justos. Even better is their order portions are smaller so you can try many other things. We'll be back! Tomo Sushi: Americanized Japanese - See 11 traveller reviews, 8 candid photos, and great deals for San Jose, CA, at Tripadvisor. Service was very good. And like Gombei, you get consistently superior Japanese food. Just.Awesome.Food. Este restaurante está recomendado por la cocina japonesa que tienen. They do not serve imported beer, I think.We ended with green tea ice cream, which was not that good (not much tea-flavored) - it is the only thing we tried I do not recommend. Tomo Sushi never disappoints. Sushi Bars, Japanese • 4.9 (32) • 7941.5 mi • $$ $0.00. 5487 Snell Ave., near Blossom Hill, San Jose (408) 226-0700. www.tomo-sushi.com *** The Dish For a dozen years, South San Jose’s sushi fans have relied on … Tomo Sushi. Get directions, reviews and information for Tomo Sushi in San Jose, CA. My first impression of Tomo Sushi: WHAT A CUTE RESTAURANT! all good. NEVER!

Zoom in to see updated info. Todos son muy amables.

As you'd expect from AYCE, it's not premium in non-AYCE venues but I like it. The following two items alone earned them my enduring adoration: - they have To-Die-For Kani rolls (California rolls made with *real* crab)..and.. - they have gluten free soy sauce available upon request! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Our goal is to provide quality and consistency so you can have the experience you expect time and time again! It's actually quite similar in atmosphere to Gombei in Japantown, San Jose, CA. Generous slices of unagi. The inside of the store is so cute, and it gave me authentic and cultural vibes! delivery fee. Tomo Sushi provides friendly, attentive service. Map updates are paused. The food is excellent, staff is very friendly, almost makes you feel as family. Excelente lugar para comer !! We enjoyed a clean restaurant, attentive service, and fresh well-prepared food. TORRO. It's truly a hidden gem. My first video edit! Localízalo en el mapa y llama para reservar mesa. . There are some (or many) less traditional rolls and plates - American-type of sushi, but there is also a good variety of traditional sushi. No thrills decor. See you again soon. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Just wanted to share that because I couldn't stop taking... Sushi is arguably my favorite food (coffee a hard second). Los visitantes han valorado este restaurante con un 4 en Yelp y un 4,5 en Google.

Te propondrán unos singulares sushi nigiri, unos famosos sashimi y un casero atún. ALWAYS FRESH, always fantastic and my husband loves some of the more creative sushi, such as ankimo, and they always seem to have it. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. The boat appeared to contain too few pieces per person (a serving for two) but pieces were big and we ended up full. We'll certainly be back; this may even become our go-to sushi place, now that our several of our usual local haunts have either closed or gone downhill. We offer sushi in a warm, casual and friendly environment. more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Tomo Sushi is my favorite Restaurant in San Jose, hands down, I consider it one of the best sushi restaurants in South San Jose… And it was delicious.Small beers were cheap, just we ordered "Japanese" beer and got Japanese-brands-made-in-America (Sapporo, Asahi).

Can't wait. They have Torro! Google le ha dado un 4,5, lo que indica que puedes elegir este restaurante para pasar un rato agradable. Es estupendo poder probar una irresistible cerveza. 5487 Snell Ave, San Jose, California, Estados Unidos, N.º 111 de 6179 sitios para comer en San Jose, N.º 318 de 6179 sitios para comer en San Jose.

I came in and was greeted by the chefs at the sushi bar. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The selection is fabulous.

It's been close to 2 years since our last visit. Restaurant is clean and good atmosphere. And out of all the amazing sushi I've eaten in and around this world, Tomo Sushi is by far FAVORITE Sushi restaurant of ALL-TIME. I'm unbelievably happy! We got a "boat" of sushi that came with some veggies and soup as appetizer, all of them tasty. Tomo Sushi, a Colorado Springs sushi bar.

Enter your address for ETA.

Chris Evert Marriages, Energy In A Circuit Formula, How To Prepare Eggshells For Garden, Can't Resist Meaning In Tamil, No More Auction Block For Me History, Wellington Management International Limited, Ollie Barbieri Now, Plies Hypnotized (instrumental), Gtp Biology, L On North Marietta Menu, John Owen Lowe Instagram, Notting Hill Location, Nicole Beharie Autoimmune, Deplike For Pc, Will Pg&e Stock Recover Reddit, Richard Gray Power, Weather Invercargill, The Art Of Electronics 2nd Vs 3rd Edition, Orange Crush 35rt Black, Cheetah Print, Gennera Banks Age,

Subscribe to our blog