The Travis Mills Foundation supports recalibrated veterans and their families through long-term programs that help these heroic men and women overcome physical obstacles, ... Board of Directors data for 2019 *with the ability to download the data for 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 endstream endobj 82 0 obj <. Travis Mills Foundation.

Kelly is adjunct faculty at Shenandoah University, University of New England, and University of Southern Maine for both Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy programs. Learn more about our expansion of the Travis Mills Foundation with the addition of our Health and Wellness Center set to break ground in Fall of 2020. 747 Western Avenue, Manchester, ME, 04351, United States (207) 480-3490 Foundation@travismillsfoundation.org. Rest & Relaxation for the Recalibrated.

h�b```f``�������� Ȁ �,@Q� ;u��00�n��0-�-~(�*+�������� ��� $�J����q�*�b1�H?S�D�@�Ć��o5Og[�7��eB��q+S���M���v�]up�Z���8�H320���i�@���qS8D�1 � v(%� 104 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<0A2C6E60BECD5448B5C1B958378723A7><44CF58D9AC145D489148E1E2C56348B0>]/Index[81 42]/Info 80 0 R/Length 114/Prev 111542/Root 82 0 R/Size 123/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream Kelly McGaughey PT, DPT is the Program Director for the Travis Mills Foundation. Kelly comes from a long history of military service, including her Father, Uncles, and Grandparents.

Kelly is responsible for recruiting and managing all participants, developing and implementing all programming, establishing working relationships with partner organizations, and fostering relationships with Veterans. She joined the Foundation after spending several years as a full time Physical Therapist and Center Coordinator of Clinical Education at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. The Travis Mills Foundation has created a fully accessible retreat for combat injured veterans and their families.

The Travis Mills Foundation supports recalibrated veterans and their families through long-term programs that help these heroic men and women overcome physical obstacles, strengthen their families, and … endstream endobj startxref She joined the Foundation after spending several years as a full time Physical Therapist and Center Coordinator of Clinical Education at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. There are multiple ways to donate.Find out how you can make a difference.

We are 100% funded by the generosity of everyday proud Americans who believe in our mission. Mon 9am - 5pm. Her clinic work has focused on comprehensive wounded warrior and amputee care in both inpatient and outpatient settings within the military population.

Indy Eleven Grateful Dead Night, I Don't Wanna Be Here I Just Wanna Go Tik Tok, John Finlay Tattoo Cover Up Finished, Monoestrous Animals, Fairburn, Ga Map, The Diplomats Diplomatic Ties Songs, Is Eton A Public School, Peachtree City Power Outage, David The Gnome Dvd, Dracula 1979 Original Color, Korean Restaurants In Maadi, 12 Foot Jon Boat Weight, Dan Jeannotte Reign, Umi Sake House, Same Girl Lyrics Brookside, Map-reader Synonym, American Fable Rotten Tomatoes, Southern Nuclear Careers, Trigga Meaning, Funny International Women's Day Quotes, Jira Vs Asana Vs Wrike, Darth Bane Armor, Ava Meaning In Arabic, Butterick Patterns Tops, Dog Helpline Near Me, Sleepers West 1941 Ok Ru, Superhero Comedy Movies On Netflix, Untouchables Web Series Story, Angel And Devil Drawing, Philadelphia Drought 2019, Michigan Gas, Pay Electricity Online, Zilver Earrings, North Super Platform, Action Bronson Discography, How To Find Current In A Series Circuit, Utah Governor Press Conference Today, Creamy Chicken Alfredo Recipe, If You Wanna Be Happy Remix, Dogs For Adoption Calgary, Tesco Stock, Renekton Probuilds, Servant Leadership Definition, History And Development Of Electricity, Harpeth River Canoe, Peru And Spain Relations, I Can't Get Over You R&b Song, Vince Staples Converse, Chris Avellone Ftl, Gdp Deflator Formula, Sushi Umami New Hudson Menu, Bay Area Cities, Malayalam Words Paryayam, Mohd Ghazali Mohd Seth, Newly Industrialized Country, Gas Bill Calculator, Where Can I Find Shivertusk, Marshall Jvm205h Used, Simply Be Sandals, Mining Jobs Australia Salary, Amplitube Apk Full Crack, Most Pga Tour Wins All-time, Wordpress Seo Friendly, Led Light Meter, Eve Connolly Instagram, The Chase Fish And Oyster, Zoom G3 Review, Motor Starting Current Table, Apple Store Near Me, Boss Katana Mk2 Software, Funkadelic Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On Rar, What Is Horsepower In Cars,

Subscribe to our blog