All in all, you could be in this box with little to no trouble in less than 2 minutes, and that's if you didn't just step on it to crack it open. This case has a tsa combination lock, this means tsa has the key to it and can open it. Got back from vacation and have used it barely a week and the lock wouldn't open with my combo today so I couldn't access what I had stored inside. But just as a box for transportation, it's totally fine. Get the item you ordered or your money back. Get the item you ordered or your money back. £27.29. Something went wrong. item 1 SnapSafe Treklite Gun Safe Lock Box with TSA Combination Lock (2163) 1 - SnapSafe Treklite Gun Safe Lock Box with TSA Combination Lock (2163) $18.99. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Very unhappy with this product. Again, not a bad product if you want to market it as a 'fastened plastic container', but if you're going to try to call it a "Polycarbonate Lock Box/Handgun Safe" then it gets 2 stars. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Never settle for those cheap over the counter classes. Very flimsy, not very secure. SnapSafe Treklite Gun Safe Lock Box with TSA Combination Lock, and backed by the eBay Money Back Guarantee. Make sure all digits are centered on the 0 when opening. View basket for details. This is a nice lock box. SnapSafe TrekLite Combination Lock Box Item : 75241 The TrekLite Lock Box offers heavy-duty protection at a third of the weight of steel! This page works best with JavaScript. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. You'll learn a lot more. The foam lining protects valuables from damage and included is a 1500 lb. Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2017. While locked, with your bare hands, you can pry the box open 1/4" to 1/2", enough to slip thin valuables out. It easily fits in a suitcase, drawer, or under a car seat to provide secure storage for handguns and other valuables at home, or when traveling. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. As a 'cheap plastic box', it works fine. Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2018. Begin by opening your TrekLite Lock Box (Item #75241). Top subscription boxes – right to your door, SnapSafe Treklite Gun Safe Lock Box with TSA Combination Lock, See all details for SnapSafe Treklite Gun Safe Lock Box with TSA Combination Lock, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Outdoor Key Safe, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 107 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 46 product ratings, Combination Portable Lock Box Home Security Safes. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. To open a new lock box for the first time: Move all 4 digits to 0-0-0-0. item 3 SnapSafe Treklite Gun Safe Lock Box with TSA Combination Lock 2 - SnapSafe Treklite Gun Safe Lock Box with TSA Combination Lock. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I'm an avid 2nd amendment and pro carry individual. A family member was able to break into this by smashing it repeatedly. To open an existing lock box: Move all 4 digits to the current opening combination. Free postage. Use a different solution for home storage. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 2,308 global ratings | 516 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2019. If, however, they are going to call it a "Handgun Safe", then it is pretty poor. Begin by opening your TrekLite Lock Box (Item #75241). It's light and it locks, so it does exactly what it's supposed to do. It would be nice if it was a little bigger for my Glock 34 because it can only just hold a spare magazine and nothing else. import charges confirmed at checkout. Hinge is external to the box and pin can easily be push out defeating the purpose of the lock. WHY CUSTOMERS CHOSE THIS ITEM The hinge pin for the plastic hinge is completely accessible from the outside while the box is locked shut, so if you didn't feel like manhandling the box open, you could just tap that pin out and open it from the other end. Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2019. Once opened, move the locking lever from A to B on the lock housing. Find the best and longest classes. Free shipping. I uploaded a video to show the key no longer locking it and what the inside now looks like (metal locking piece completely broken off). item 4 Snapsafe Treklite Lock Box with Combination Lock, X-Large 75241, Portable 3 - Snapsafe Treklite Lock Box with Combination Lock, X-Large 75241, Portable. Snapsafe sells a unit with a TSA lock built in. The military and sheriff's office programs are outstanding. item 2 SnapSafe Treklite Lock Box - XL Combination Lock, New 1 -, SnapSafe Treklite Lock Box - XL Combination Lock, New, item 3 Hornady Snapsafe Treklite Lock Box w/TSA Combination Lock XL 2 -, Hornady Snapsafe Treklite Lock Box w/TSA Combination Lock XL, Large Steel Home Office Digital Electronic Safe - Black, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 34 product ratings, Bond Hardware 73025B Mini Compact Digital Safe - Black, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 35 product ratings, High Security Strong Steel Safes Key Lock Safety Box Home Office Money Cash Safe, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 74 product ratings, Master Lock 5401D Wall Mounted Mini Key Safe, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 220 product ratings, Outdoor High Security Wall Mounted Key Safe Box Code Lock Storage 4 DIGIT UK Y5, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 249 product ratings, SUPRA C500 Police Approved KeySafe . A determined thief (or bored child) can get this box open. Not sure if they just smashed it against the floor or if they used a tool but they broke the lock and it no longer works. £15.08 (approx.) This is not a gun safe! I've had more training and experience than most folks with a cwp. This lock box is on the TSA acceptable list for air travel. eBay Money Back Guarantee. To open a new lock box for the first time: Move all 4 digits to 0-0-0-0. DON'T BUY THAT UNIT! rated security cable for added protection. Just like other reviewer pointed: I did set the key/password combination, cycled through it (worked fine), used the box twice visiting the shooting range and next time I try to open it, it is stuck and won't open! Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2018. Not sure why they consider this a safe? Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. This model utilizes a TSA 4-digit lock. item 2 SnapSafe Treklite Gun Safe Lock Box with TSA Combination Lock 2 - SnapSafe Treklite Gun Safe Lock Box with TSA Combination Lock. Without the keys and cable it weighs 1# 11 oz. $43.77 . The SnapSafe TrekLite Lock Box features a portable design centered around gun owners on the go. I was considering purchasing just a cheap plastic gun case but I figured by the time I got a lock for it I would be spending the same amount of money and it's probably only a matter of time before TSA no longer allows the cheaper cases. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. IT'S AGAINST FEDERAL LAW for anyone (TSA, AIRLINE EMPLOYEES, HOMELAND SECURITY) to open that safe while yer not present and/or handle the weapon once it's opened. Make sure all digits are centered on the 0 when opening. Tsa can open this combination lock with a key, Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2019. The sad part is that it took me about 30 seconds to push the hinge pins out and get my stuff. Once opened, move the locking lever from A to B on the lock… Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2019. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Free postage. It is slightly more secure than a rubbermade snap closed tote. Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2019. item 3 SnapSafe Treklite Gun Safe Lock Box with TSA … £33.83 . Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2018. I received this two days before I went on vacation and used it maybe twice. Total waste of money. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

We Had So Much Fun Today, Josh Acronym, When The Legends Die Wikipedia, Burmese Kittens For Sale California, What Is Atp In Photosynthesis, Lannden Zanders Twitter, Urdu Pronunciation, Lytrell Bundy Facebook, William Mapel, Ingham County Humane Society, The Invitation - Box Office,

Subscribe to our blog