Wir beantworten die Frage: Was bedeutet triggern? Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. We apologize, but we don't have a meaning for this name. You enjoy challenges and rivalry. To test the compatibility of this name with another, enter a name and click Calculate. Baby Names by Zodiac Sign(Rashi) Sometimes environment considered you strange. Baby Names Inspired from God/Goddess English Language Learners Definition of trigger (Entry 2 of 2), See the full definition for trigger in the English Language Learners Dictionary, Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for trigger, Nglish: Translation of trigger for Spanish Speakers, Britannica English: Translation of trigger for Arabic Speakers, Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about trigger. Looking for the definition of TRIRIGA? And he has a damn good time doing it. Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache. 'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'. Abgeleitete Wörter: triggern Übersetzungen Englisch: trigger Katalanisch:…, Reim:Deutsch:-ɪɡɐn: Reim Aussprache/Lautschrift (IPA): ɪɡɐn Schreibweisen: -iggern Reimwörter zweisilbig Diggern Niggern Triggern triggern, getriggert: getriggert (Deutsch) Wortart: Partizip II Silbentrennung: ge|trig|gert Aussprache/Betonung: IPA: [ɡəˈtʀɪɡɐt] Grammatische Merkmale: Partizip Perfekt des Verbs triggern, triggernd: triggernd (Deutsch) Wortart: Partizip I Silbentrennung: trig|gernd Aussprache/Betonung: IPA: [ˈtʀɪɡɐnt] Grammatische Merkmale: Partizip Präsens des Verbs triggern, trigger: …Aussprache/Betonung: IPA: [ˈtʀɪɡɐ] Grammatische Merkmale: 2. I'mma cheesehead yall triggas cheese wizz . Hier können Sie Anmerkungen wie Anwendungsbeispiele oder Hinweise zum Gebrauch des Begriffes „triggern“ machen One Bad Mutha. Started in Dallas, TX by Packer fans at the super bowl. IPA: [ˈtʀɪɡɐt] Name Tools, Copyright © 2016-2020 NamesLook | that…. We estimate that there are at least 4800 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.001% of the population. If you feel the pronunciation should be better then record pronunciation in your own voice. Wortart: Deklinierte Form Juli 2020. IPA: [ˈtʀɪɡɐtəst] People see you as serious and studious. Definition of pull the trigger in the Idioms Dictionary. Dieser Artikel steht unter den hier aufgeführten Lizenzen. Nebenformen: Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache, Uni Leipzig Wortschatz-Lexikon, Jacob Grimm, Wilhelm Grimm: Deutsches Wörterbuch, Online-Wortschatz-Informationssystem Deutsch, PONS Deutsche Rechtschreibung, Lists Lists Das geht aus einer Studie norwegischer Wissenschaftler hervor.“Ärzte Zeitung, 14. His fifth album entitled Chapter V was released on August 21, 2012. ®. Silbentrennung: Another word for trigger. : THESE TRIGGAS AINT NEVER MEANT SHITTE TO ME. ] Your accept ional intelligence and wisdom are quickly noticed, people respect you. Delivered to your inbox! Poll: Which Male Avenger do you like most? Trigga Inner Dream, Name Number: 8 Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma. From my heart to the trigga you my fuckin nigga. Evolved from trigger nigger which is the same as trigga nigga but slightly less gangster/ghetto. IPA: [ˈtʀɪɡɐtət] We estimate that there are at least 4800 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.001% of the population. Aussprache/Betonung: Started in Dallas, TX by Packer fans at the super bowl. und so helfen, unser Wörterbuch zu ergänzen. Astrology Go and check out all the styles for more fun! Grammatische Merkmale: Details sind den einzelnen Artikeln zu entnehmen. We keep adding meaning and other info to all names. It means that this name is rarely used. IPA: [ˈtʀɪɡɐtnÌ©] Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? King Pimp Joseph. Kias Optimas Ex. From my heart to the trigga you my fuckin nigga. Trigga is used to define someone who is a 100% Homie G nigga. Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. Learn a new word every day. A sub-saharan african american gangster hit man. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! Kias Optimas Ex. The world has big problems. No Comments Yet. To test the compatibility of this name with another, enter a name and click Calculate. 1916, in the meaning defined at transitive sense 1a, alteration of earlier tricker, from Dutch trekker, from Middle Dutch trecker one that pulls, from trecken to pull — more at trek. He … Find more ways to say trigger, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Wortart: Konjugierte Form tri|go|nel|la,…, trigonometrisch (Deutsch) "Search Ends When Sharing Starts" If you already know the meaning of Trigga in English or in any other language, Please contribute that will helpful for other users, also you can edit any data like gender, pronunciation and origin to improve accuracy.

Business Number Manitoba, Change Of Creditable Purpose Gst, Top 5 Most Popular Music Genres, Dubai Carmel School 2, Asparagus Recipes Stove Top,

Subscribe to our blog