[6], After compiling a record of 12–0–1 (9 KOs) he faced Dario Socci for the vacant IBF European junior-middleweight title on 21 December 2019 at the Copper Box Arena in London. Select this result to view Troy W Williamson's phone number, address, and more. Troy Williamson Grinds To Decision Win Over Harry Scarff By Ron Lewis Published On Sat Aug 15, 2020, 04:13 PM EST Troy Williamson continued his steady rise as a … [6] After compiling a record of 12–0–1 (9 KOs) he faced Dario Socci for the vacant IBF European junior-middleweight title on 21 December 2019 at the Copper Box Arena in London . Troy Williamson was born on 22 August 1991 in Darlington, England. result; 2020-08-15: Troy Williamson: 14 0 1: York Hall, Bethnal Green L. UD International Boxing Federation European Super Welter Title.

Troy Williamson Edwin Palacios "Trojan" 15-0-1 Pro Record At Fight : ... Dispute Fight Result. Haye: You Saw Lopez-Loma?

At the final bell, Scarff raised his hands high, but would leave disappointed.

“He started rushing me and got on my chest and wrestle me. [5], Williamson made his professional debut on 29 October 2016, scoring a third-round knockout (KO) victory over Borislav Zankov at the Meadowbank Sports Centre in Edinburgh, Scotland. Williamson vs. Palacios. Troy Williamson continued his steady rise as a professional as he ground out a points decision over Harry Scarff in a super-welterweight ten-rounder at York Hall on Saturday. ", Darlington, County Durham, United Kingdom.

During his amateur career he reached the finals of two ABA Championships; losing against Anthony Fowler at the 2014 edition and winning the competition the following year. [2] He also represented England at the 2015 European Championships, losing in the quarter-finals,[3] and competed at the 2015[4] and 2016 World Series of Boxing as part of the British Lionhearts. As an amateur he won the 2015 ABA Championships in the middleweight division. Chisora Will Do Same To Usyk! Select this result to view Troy Williamson's … Troy Williamson (born 22 August 1991) is an English professional boxer who has held the IBF European junior-middleweight title since 2019.

2019-11-23: Anthony Fowler: 10 1 0: Echo Arena, Liverpool L. UD vacant World Boxing Association International Super Welter Title. The style of fight seemed to suit Scarff more than Williamson. Williamson started the last round quickly, but he was tired and twice his gumshield was knocked out. Troy is related to Zena Dale Fisher and Judith Ann Taylor as well as 3 additional people.

He regained interest at the age of 17, going on to compile a record of 68–15. For what it is worth, Williamson was defending an IBF European belt, which is not to be confused with the widely-recognised European title, which is held by due to be contested by Giovanni De Carolis and Tyron Zeuge in November.

Williamson made his professional debut on 29 October 2016, scoring a third-round knockout (KO) victory over Borislav Zankov at the Meadowbank Sports Centre in Edinburgh, Scotland. All three judges went for Williamson, Michael Alexander scoring it 97-94, Howard Foster 96-94 and Steve Gray 96-95, to give the man from the North-East a unanimous points decision. As the age for participating in competitive fights is 11, he quickly became bored of the training regime and walked away from the sport.

Submit a dispute for this result of this fight.

The third result is Troy Williamson age 20s in Kennesaw, GA in the Tower Grove neighborhood.

Troy is related to Jennifer Kay Davis. It was a case of what the viewer liked, the non-stop aggression of Scarff, or the boxing on the backfoot of Williamson. Prograis: Me & Teofimo Lopez Would Be A Very Explosive Fight; Let's Do It! [7], Defending IBF European light-middleweight title, "41.European Championships - Samokov, Bulgaria - August 7-15 2015", "British Lionhearts beaten 5-0 by Cuba in World Series of Boxing", "A momentous night of boxing sees the superb Cuba Domadores beat brave British Lionhearts to lift the WSB trophy for a second time", "BoxRec: Troy Williamson vs. Borislav Zankov", "David Adeleye Begins Pro Career With First-Round Stoppage", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Troy_Williamson_(boxer)&oldid=973194556, Short description with empty Wikidata description, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 15 August 2020, at 22:21. Williamson captured his first professional title by defeating Socci via technical knockout (TKO) in the tenth and final round. Scarff came forward throughout and was happy to cramp his own work in order to bully his opponent. The best result we found for your search is Troy W Williamson age 70s in Winfield, PA. Jaime Munguia Fights Through Fire, Stops Johnson in Six Due To Severe Cut, Dave Allen Gutted Over Fight Falling Out, To Return in Coming Months, 'The Journey - Charlo Doubleheader' 30 Minute Special, Showtime Releases Trailer For Documentary 'Ringside', Charles Martin Reacts To Helenius Stopping Kownacki, Robert Helenius Reacts To Shocking TKO of Kownacki, Adam Kownacki Reacts To TKO Defeat To Helenius, Joseph Parker Reflects on Fury-Wilder, Talks Return, Mikey Garcia Reflects on Fury-Wilder, Talks Vargas, Eddie Hearn Reflects on Fury Stopping Wilder, More, Kenny Porter Reacts To Tyson Fury Stopping Wilder, Jose Ramirez Reacts To Tyson Fury Stopping Wilder. cake.

All Rights Reserved. Chisora: I Have To Go To Usyk, I'm Going To Go To War! Fighter Birthdays. 2019-09-28: Jack Flatley* Troy Williamson: 12 0 1: Copper Box Arena, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Hackney Wick L. TKO vacant International Boxing Federation European Super Welter Title. Will Fighting Leo Santa Cruz At 130 Pounds Be Worth The Weight For Gervonta Davis. The fourth youngest of 11 children, he first began boxing at the age of 10. Williamson had his moments, but he never looked comfortable and could do nothing to shift his opponent.

Troy Williamson Grinds To Decision Win Over Harry Scarff, Michel Rivera Out-Points Ladarius Miller In 10-Rounder, Remains Unbeaten, Julian Rodriguez Drops, Stops Jose Lopez in Three, Gervonta Davis vs. Leo Santa Cruz: Stats & Stakes, Jared Anderson Takes Out Luis Pena in One Round, Andy Hiraoka Stops Rickey Edwards in Four Rounds, Oleksandr Usyk Tested, Wins Tough Decision Over Derek Chisora, Prograis: Heraldez Is Nervous, Has No Confidence; About To Be In For Rude Awakening, Ryan Karl: Barrios Is In There With A Live Dog, Will Be Different Than He Expects, Oleksandr Usyk vs. Derek Chisora - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard, Santa Cruz: Only Time I've Been Knocked Down In My Career Shouldn't Have Counted, George Kambosos Gets Split Nod Over Lee Selby in IBF Eliminator, Gervonta Davis-Leo Santa Cruz - LIVE Results From Alamodome, Inoue 'Shivers' Thinking Back To Broken Orbital Bone, Double Vision Versus Donaire, Savannah Marshall Beats Down, Stops Hannah Rankin For WBO Title, Lee Selby vs. George Kambosos - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard, Murat Gassiev Crushes Nuri Seferi in One Round, Tommy McCarthy Edges Bilal Laggoune To Capture EBU Title, Gervonta Davis Will Show Off Boxing Abilities vs. Leo Santa Cruz, Ellerbe Says, Heraldez: Prograis Knows I Can Box, Punch, Something That He's Not Ready For, Moloney: This Is My Destiny; I've Got What It Takes To Beat Inoue, Wilder Claims Fury Loaded Gloves, Demands He Honor Contract, Arum: Mayer's Gonna Be A Great 'Champeen' And A Great Credit To Women's Boxing, Mario Barrios: I Gassed Out Against Akhmedov; I'd Gladly Give Him A Rematch, Santa Cruz: I'll Probably Wanna Go Out There & Brawl With Davis, Make It A War, Inoue: Casimero Has One-Punch Knockout Power, But He Has A Lot Of Weaknesses, Moloney: I Will KO Inoue, Come Out As The Next Superstar In The Sport, Daily Bread Mailbag: Lopez, Loma's Loss, Shields, Wilder, More, Gervonta Davis Will Be A PPV Attraction Moving Forward, Ellerbe Says. Scarff has some success when he kept things at distance, picking Williamson off on the way in, but too often the action was scrappy and at close quarters, with Williamson having to work hard to gain space to punch. “It was quite a small ring and he made me work for every minute of every round.”. TM & © 2020 BoxingScene. World Athletics Partner; World Athletics Partner; World Athletics Partner; World Athletics Partner; World Athletics Media Partner; World Athletics Supplier Paddy Donovan, the 21-year-old Irishman, recorded his fourth straight win as a professional, knocking Des Newton out with a right hook to the body 91 seconds into the first round.

Troy Williamson defeats Edwin Palacios via KO/TKO at 1:07 of Round 6 Williamson KO/TKO Round 6.

This was a tough, gruelling affair that was almost entirely fought at close quarters with few clean punches landed by either.

Savannah Marshall: The Lockdown Has Been Brilliant For Females, Michel Rivera Believes His Speed, Power, Pressure Will Get Him Past Miller, Jason Moloney: A Year That Could've Been Devastating Has Been Exact Opposite For Me, Regis Prograis on His Comeback Against Juan Heraldez, Inoue: A Lot of Expectations Of Me, I Want To Be Able To Live Up To Them, Heavyweight Avalanche Starts With Usyk-Chisora, Michel Rivera Believes Davis' Abilities Will Be Too Much For Santa Cruz. Privacy, "The official Tapology discussion thread for the event! “I felt I won, I felt I landed the cleaner shots,” Williamson said. They have also lived in Herndon, VA and Annapolis, MD plus 6 other locations.

Williamson, 28, was once a highly-touted GB amateur, but he struggled throughout against the dogged Scarff, who was often the one landing the last punch in the exchanges.

Status Assembla, Sushi Tomo Lunch Menu, Can You Go To Azerbaijan After Armenia, Aziz Shavershian Cause Of Death, Bija Mantra Meaning, Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya Lyrics Musical Blades, Ohm C2 Speakers, R Kelly Fan Forum, Young Mc 2020, Mining Jobs Australia Salary, Lyndhurst Pizza Menu, Blue Cross Blue Shield Add Dependent, How Many Countries Play Football Fifa, Chloe Sevigny Age, Port Arthur Lng Aramco, How Many Watts Is 1500 Joules, Kayla Jones Instagram Age, Someone Who Plays Sports And Rhymes With Feet, Indonesia Gdp Growth Rate 2020, Mary Day Seaside Ca, Marshall Code Discontinued, The Bend Motorsport Park Assetto Corsa, April Fool Jokes, Nucleotide Triphosphate, Regular Everyday Normal Guy 2 Lyrics, Whos On The 50 Cent Coin, Mercer Super News, The 8 Menu, Sakura Japanese Steakhouse Woodbridge, I'm Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover Lyrics, Australia Payroll Guide, Doc Antle Wife, Watch The Godfather 3 Full Movie With English Subtitles, Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf, Extrospective Antonym, The Old Grey Hare Ending, Domain Name Search, Denise Bradley-tyson, Elsa Garcia Husband, Nikolai's Roof Lounge, Dime Dancing Definition, Buckeye Good Luck, Harriet Jacobs Preface, Zilver Menu Bondi Junction, Curtis Mayfield Songs Lyrics, Asclepius Staff, Withstand Past Tense, Line Current Calculator, Consequences Of Antibiotic Resistance, Woody Austin Earnings, Clean Verb 2, Ramen Carlsbad Village, Sales Formula In Management Accounting, Himitsu Meaning, American Motor Oil, The Word And Song Bible Cd, Winchester Gun Safe, Bandit 9, Apco Power Outage Report, Sushi Itto Facturación, Velour Tracksuit, Southern Energy Corp Stock, Future Super Vs Australian Ethical, Eib Africa Day 2020, Defense Intelligence Agency Address, Maki Of Japan Mall Of Georgia, Nasty Nas Lyrics, Sigrid - Everybody Knows, Interactive Netflix Shows 2020, Cricket Playing Nations List, Same Girl Lyrics Brookside, How To Remove My Address From Google Maps, Student Intervention, Jonathan Banks Children, Costas Panayiotou Instagram, Betsy Lol, Types Of Temperature, The Time Has Come Meme, Clean Verb 2, Laurence Olivier Hamlet Review, Janine Schneider Wikipedia, Koi Sushi And Thai, Manx Kittens For Sale Craigslist, Hollywood Actress Whatsapp Group Link, Questar Market Resources, Wordpress Paypal, Every Sight Word Song, Dc Motor Voltage Vs Speed, Lisa Karmazin, Ollie Barbieri Now, A Weekend In Canada A Change Of Scene, Smoking Hotels In College Park Ga, Dancing Dolls In College, Rex Rabbit Lifespan,

Subscribe to our blog