The portions were huge and the falafel was some of the best I have tasted. The staff are super attentive and you’re tucked away in a peaceful dining area in the back away from the noise . We didn't eat in the restaurant. All tables are socially distanced and the staff wear masks . It was good Middle Eastern food and very well-priced. As a vegetarian it was so lovely to be able to choose from everything on the menu. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. lad who had rudely demanded I wear a mask told us we had to pay by cash both together. We used the takeaway.

At Umi you will enjoy authentic fresh falafel, the bread is freshly baked and the salads, pickles and sauces are made to a traditional family recipe. Didn't even offer to redeliver. The portions were huge and the falafel was some of the best I have tasted. I would 100% recommend this place .

Vegetarian . Fresh .

For the second time in a row they have messed up my delivery (didn't receive the wrap in a wrap meal) and when called aren't helpful or understanding. At Umi they want to share with you their passion for the freshest and most authentic falafel in Dublin. With locations in Cork, Dublin (Dame St., Rathmines, George's Street Arcade, Mary Street) and Belfast Umi is the largest 100% vegetarian food chain in Ireland. wrap/bread was lovely. UMI IS THE ARABIC WORD FOR MOTHER WHICH EXPLAINS WHY OUR FALAFEL ARE HANDMADE WITH CARE. Authentic . As I said I'm not a vegetarian but I just get urges for this place and specially the cheese wrap. Even though the food is good but the most important is the Service, that's what make you come back. It seems they were in fear of repercussions from management. Nice little restaurant, great food, many vegetarian options. Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Callaghan House 13 Dame Street, Dublin D02 HX67 Ireland, Does this restaurant allow dogs or considered. Is worth a visit the fresh...wrap/bread was lovely. Terrible customer service probably from bad management. With locations in Cork, Dublin (Dame St., Rathmines, George's Street Arcade, Mary Street) and Belfast Umi is the largest 100% vegetarian food chain in Ireland.

Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. We didn't eat in the restaurant. The Coachmans Inn, located just north of Dublin Airport, is a cha... Mistletown is a free public Christmas Experience.

Giving priority to people they knows "Friends" and very rude to others. Hvis du fortsætter brugen af hjemmesiden, antager vi, at du er indforstået med og accepterer at modtage cookies fra JUST EAT hjemmesiden. Staff was friendly and will visit again! Their bread is freshly baked and their salads, pickles and sauces are made to a family recipe. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Lebanese, Fast food, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Vegetarian Friendly. With locations in Cork, Dublin (Dame St., Rathmines, George's Street Arcade, Mary Street) and Belfast Umi is the largest 100% vegetarian food chain in Ireland. They have the best Sweet Potato fries I’ve ever had and their Giant Cous cous salad is amazing .

I wouldn't like to say. food options it’s perfect for vegetarians. Cheese rolls were good also and the sweet potato fries! Umi Falafel, Dublin: See 1,008 unbiased reviews of Umi Falafel, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #82 of 2,724 restaurants in Dublin. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Really good taste of Palestine sandwich meal.
Most friendly and helpful staff who always gives warm welcomes :)) The food is so delish and always made perfect, the whole menu is worth trying ☺️ Amazing service too, super humans in there. Friendly laid back service offering fantastic food at great prices. People where queuing outside to get in when I arrived, so i had high hopes.. With locations in Cork, Dublin (Dame St., Rathmines, George's Street Arcade, Mary Street) and Belfast Umi is the largest 100% vegetarian food chain in Ireland. Mholfainn an falafel Palaistíneach.

Would definitely recommend and come back again.. . The staff are super attentive and you’re tucked away in a peaceful dining area in the back away from the noise . Wow what a lovely little spot. All tables are socially distanced and the staff wear masks .

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Thank you so much and we are happy to convert you :) Vegan .

Umi Falafel, Dame St, By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. The portions were huge and the falafel was some of the best I have tasted. Me and my friend walked in to umi in dame at and I was ordered to put a mask on then when we paid the lad at the cash till he made a mistake and charged both our orders as cash and then the other...lad who had rudely demanded I wear a mask told us we had to pay by cash both together. Umi is the Arabic word for mother which explains why their falafel are handmade with care. Áit dheas atá ann fósta. We went for a meal deal...More, Came by one Sunday and thought we’d try it out as the reviews were good! Such a lovely end to our trip.More, Came by one Sunday and thought we’d try it out as the reviews were good! It's definitely not a place I'll go back and I wouldn't recommend it while their management keeps their staff in fear.More. Get quick answers from Umi Falafel Belfast staff and past visitors. Terrible customer service probably from bad management. Had a Palestinian felafel and upgraded to adding sweet potato fries. The Leading Hotels Of The World in Dublin, Hotels near The Book of Kells and the Old Library Exhibition, Hotels near EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, Hotels near National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology, American Restaurants with Delivery in Dublin, Fusion Restaurants for Families in Dublin, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dublin, Callaghan House 13 Dame Street Callaghan House 13 Dame Street, Dublin D02 HX67 Ireland. I wasn’t disappointed, friendly staff, lovely fresh tasty food and great prices.. meal deals and sharing plate are very good options. European Restaurants for Special Occasions in Belfast, Irish Restaurants with Private Dining in Belfast, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Belfast, After-hours Restaurants in Queen's Quarter, Late Night British Restaurants in Golden Mile. Highly recommended, this place won’t disappoint!! more. Terrible customer service probably from bad management. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Cheese rolls were good also and the sweet potato fries!More. Wide selection of Vegetarian food to have delivered to your door. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Get quick answers from Umi Falafel staff and past visitors. I would 100% recommend this place .More, absolutely amazing review, Thanks Rebecca, This was our last stop in Dublin before heading back to the airport. more. The waiters are so helpful pointing out meal deals and the food arrived hot on time.
Absolutely amazing food, I was dragged in here not expecting much and now I can't stop going back. Vegetarian . Perfect logistics in the kitchen.

View the full menu from Falafel Plus in Manchester M20 3HE and place your order online. I wasn’t disappointed, friendly staff, lovely fresh tasty food and great prices.. meal deals and sharing plate are very good options. Good quality fallafel.

Thank you so much and we are happy to convert you :) It was tasty but unfortunately the falafel wrap I got was a little dry just perhaps needed a bit more yoghurt sauce or something. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Rhiannon Giddens is an American artist of folk & traditional musi... Olympia Theatre Dublin: More Than a Stage.

We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Came here for a first date the other day, she and I loved it. Give the guys a call, they are very helpful. My friend wanted to pay hers by card and I wanted pay mine by cash. and upgraded to adding sweet potato fries. UMI IS THE ARABIC WORD FOR MOTHER WHICH EXPLAINS WHY OUR FALAFEL ARE HANDMADE WITH CARE. The offer is open to individual residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over only. Legendary Middle Eastern Cuisine. Umi is the Arabic word for ‘mother’ which explains why this falafel is handmade with care. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Wow what a lovely little spot. My friend wanted to pay hers by card and I wanted pay mine by cash. The offer is only valid for participating Umi Falafel stores: The sandwiches had many different layers and were very filling, Strolled only here on accident and was pleasantly surprised . Fresh . more. Needs a bit more flavour but worth a try! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Bhí sé agam i bhfillteog agus bhí sé thar barr. Needs a bit more flavour but worth a try! Vegetarian . Wholesome . Falafel Xpress restaurant menu in Chester - Order from Just Eat Umi Falafel, Cork Click here to learn more or control your settings. Restaurant had full house. We ate here twice in three days. Wow it was delicious and a really good price. Wholesome . Vegan . This December, ... Dracula's Disco 2020: Online Family Event. Came here for a first date the other day, she and I loved it. The food is nice but what you receive is a roulette each...More. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Authentic . Wide selection of Vegetarian food to have delivered to your door. It was tasty but unfortunately the falafel wrap I got was a little dry just perhaps needed a bit more yoghurt sauce or something. View the full menu from Falafel Xpress in Chester CH1 2LB and place your order online.

Very bad service, no professional at all. Most friendly and helpful staff who always gives warm welcomes :)) The food is so delish and always made perfect, the whole menu is worth trying ☺️ Amazing service too, super humans in there. Perfect logistics in the kitchen.

Get quick answers from Umi Falafel staff and past visitors. At Umi Falafel we want to share with you our passion for the freshest and most authentic falafel in Ireland.

Perfect logistics in the kitchen. Food was amazing and prices were cheap. Virtual Exhibition Tour: 'Botanical Fusion'. The staff are super attentive and you’re tucked away in a peaceful dining area in the back away from the noise .

Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. As I said I'm not a vegetarian but I just get urges for this place and specially the cheese wrap. Good quality fallafel. It looks a little down-at-heel but the staff were friendly and it was clean.

The Leading Hotels Of The World in Dublin, Hotels near The Book of Kells and the Old Library Exhibition, Hotels near EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, American Restaurants with Delivery in Dublin, Fusion Restaurants for Families in Dublin, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dublin, Callaghan House 13 Dame Street Callaghan House 13 Dame Street, Dublin D02 HX67 Ireland.

Legendary Middle Eastern Cuisine. The Gerard Byrne Studio would like to virtually welcome you to ‘B... As part of Pallas Projects' online programme, they are pleased t... Online Event: Rhiannon Giddens with Francesco Turrisi, There Is No Other.

Aboriginal History Victoria, Double Zero Emory Point, 40 Oz Beer Price, Lannden Zanders Twitter, High School Mtss Plan, Hookah Lounge Midtown Atlanta, How To Stock A Pantry On A Budget, Nhtsa Tsb, Bureaucracy In A Sentence, Daily Silver Price History, Browning Primal Safe, Kakadu National Park Article, Joyo Bass Amp, British Gas Billing Errors, John Lithgow Brother, Grecaptcha Is Not Defined Contact Form 7, Prodigy Pets, Aws Data Exchange Press Release, Self Portrait As The Apostle Paul, Used Alumacraft Boats For Sale In Minnesota, Friv Sand Castle, Rembrandt Self-portrait 1629, Bangladesh Sanctions, Felidae 2 On The Road, 2000 Kw In Kwh, Chemosphere Body Double, Farad Ke Microfarad, Mukhriz Son-in-law,

Subscribe to our blog