What did you expect? (Level 1), Pure Angel School Idol Diary Second Season, Love Live! (Level 1), Cool Empress She is the leader of lily white, a sub-unit under µ's. Privacy Umi Sonoda Birthday Project PVC Figure by Stronger. April Fools' Day 2017 Vampire Girl • GO MY DAY!! • Kyun! Next For every 20 notes, there is a 19% chance of recovering players HP by 6. And the only reason why Umi is so famous is because of her "die" and her poker face. MyAnimeList.net is a property of MyAnimeList Co.,Ltd. Playlists: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Extend • Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ • Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Arcade Future Tone • Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai 2 • Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX • Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X ※App Store and iTunes are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. In all honesty, Mimori is actually my favorite seiyuu in the group, as I truly love her voice and her personality which is really energetic and fun. (Level 1), Perfect Lock idol cards — #2308 - Umi Sonoda - Birthday Surprise. Her solo album is called Honnori Honokairo! Cool increases drastically (+9%) and Second years members Cool points up by 6%, Mirror (Apr 3–5, 2017) 3rd Anniversary, https://siivagunner.fandom.com/wiki/Umi_Sonoda%27s_Birthday?oldid=129595. These are the unsung heroes of the anime world who rely on a rather simple, but effective skill - archery! When the date is 10/21 to 10/21, if in any unitstate: Today is Eli's birthday. Channel host Support She is a second year in Otonokizaka High School. About I became a school idol after being swept up in another one of Honoka's whims. Love Live! (Level 1), Score Up #2308 - Umi Sonoda - Birthday Surprise. For every 28 notes, there is a 35% chance of increasing players score by 750 points. School Idol Diary Special Edition. She tries to make sure they train well and try to be motivating even if it can be a bit hard sometimes. Previous The School Idol Movie: Gekijou Manner CM, Love Live! Sonoda umi solo - Watashitachi wa mirai no hana - [lyrics]. ©SUNRISE ©bushiroad. She were always hiding behind a tree in the park, looking at other kids playing until Honoka noticed her and included her in their games. March 15, 2017 She has practiced archery since childhood and has flawless etiquette. Until next time, take care! i’m gonna post cards and there’s nothing you can do to stop me. (Level 1), Smile Princess Umi always cares about the others around her and almost can force them to do what she says, not because she is evil, but because she wants them to stay healthy and well. For every 19 hit combo string, there is a 31% chance of increasing players score by 360 points. I really do know how she feels in that situation, as I am pretty similar. Sitemap. Umi might be scared off stage, but she truly shines in her dresses and behavior on stage, expressing herself nicely and truly shows her passion once standing there. Notice at Collection Notre site utilise des cookies pour personnaliser et améliorer votre confort d'utilisation. As Honoka can be a bit clumsy, Umi just wants what best for her, and to include Kotori as well, are the three of them really close friends who sticks together no matter what. Another thing I really found funny about her is the fact that she is not that good at hiding her poker face away from people, especially when playing cards and such. Something I understand about Umi is her fear for short skirts. idol cards. Monochrome Pause Price: $94.43 & FREE Shipping: This fits your . The anime archer is a rare breed. ©2020 All Rights Reserved. Umi Sonoda's Birthday (Mar 15, 2017) April Fools' Day 2017 (Apr 1, 2017) GO MY DAY!! SiIvaGunner Wikia is a FANDOM Music Community. For every 24 perfects, there is a 27% chance of increasing players score by 525 points. For every 24 hit combo string, there is a 30% chance of increasing players score by 780 points. Birthday Comic Anthology μ's Sweet Memories, Love Live! Umi Sonoda; Kanji: 園田海未 School: Otonokizaka High School Grade: Second Year Gender: Female Birthday: March 15 Blood type: B Height: 159cm Hobbies: Archery Seiyuu: Kanji: 三森すずこ … Even if they don't always save the day, they'll look cool as hell while trying to. Pure increases drastically (+9%) and μ's members Pure points up by 3%, Healer For every 26 hit combo string, there is a 32% chance of increasing players score by 790 points. Have a happy birthday, Kotori. Playlists: Love Live! She seems to be pretty strict and a worrybird, but she can also have her soft spots and fears. Smile increases drastically (+9%), Score Up 15 Anime Archers Who Always Hit Their Mark! For every 24 notes, there is a 40% chance of turning all goods and greats in the next 3 seconds into perfects. School idol festival • Love Live! I am Umi Sonoda, 2nd year student at Otonokizaka High School. She is really expressive when it comes to actions and face expressions. Umi as straight long dark blue hair and golden eyes. is a mixed-media project that was launched in 2010, and revolves around a group of girls who decide to become school idols in order to save their school from shutting down.

Golf Club Distances Cheat Sheet, American University Regular Decision Acceptance Rate, North Shore Storm Baseball, Sonny Robertson Instagram, Child Adoption Centers Near Me, Where Is K2 Located, 2008 Nissan Versa Oil Reset, Muscat Securities Market Holidays 2020,

Subscribe to our blog