This place was great and has huge portions. We really enjoy the sushi here, nice atmosphere. The hibachi is always good but I do not like the mushroom soup they serve! Great food with a great environment and energy.

Our chef for the hibachi was super friendly and fun! $15 not including tip for a tiny chicken bento box, I didn't even finish my food. I have been to umi several times and have never been disappointed. You never know who you will end up being seated next to. They serve an array of interesting drinks and have the biggest sushi menu in town. Food was great and the service was excellent. There is many more things to explore. They make the food right in front of you. Not a crime but not great. Overall, sushi was very good. The sushi is out of this world! We also have dishes for vegetarians such as edamame, tofu, grilled veggies, and vegetable sushi.…. I have eaten at Umi's several times and this was one of the worse experiences. Umi Steakhouse was great! Pretty decent Japanese food. Check it out!! Hotels near Ulysses S. Grant Presidential Library, Hotels near Cullis & Gladys Wade Clock Museum, Hotels near Oktibbeha County Heritage Museum, Hotels near Mississippi State University Libraries, Hotels near Mississippi State University Art Galleries, Hotels near (GTR) Golden Triangle Regional Airport, Restaurants near Umi Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Starkville, BBQ Restaurants for Families in Starkville, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Starkville.

The quality it's outstanding and the price is more than fair! The food was delicious as always. And believe me with each time it was bad the time between rolling the dice on the Starkville Umi's got longer and longer. Hostesses mispronounce their menu items and generally this place is for people who aren't familiar with good sushi, fried rice, or tempura. Entertaining and interactive staff that were inquisitive about our lives and shared theirs as well. But the other tasted like licking butthole. JOIN OUR UMI E-CLUB TODAY! The sushi rolls were pretty good but other than that not a good experience. Umi's hibachi (grilling food over an open flame) experience is fun and it's perfect for a date night and/or any special occasions. The sushi is fresh and the steak and fried rice is amazing. Wait time is not too long. Service is top notch! Service was okay and the atmosphere is not anything upscale even though the prices were a little steep. If you haven't been here, I recommend that to try it. One roll was fine, which is why I'm awarding them 2 stars. Get quick answers from Umi Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar staff and past visitors. The hibachi chicken was also pretty good and our little ones loved it. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes.

Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles, United States. We specialize in Japanese cuisine such as sushi, hibachi, tempura, teriyaki dishes,katsu, udon, and many different types of sushi rolls that are cooked or raw. Upon being seated we...More, Visited for dinner with the family and really enjoyed the hibachi style experience. View Full Menu.css-1qkiuob{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1qkiuob::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1qkiuob::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1qkiuob svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, We specialize in Japanese cuisine such as sushi, hibachi, tempura, teriyaki dishes,katsu, udon, and many different types of sushi rolls that are cooked or raw. In my opinion it's the best Japanese / Asian choice in Starkville. Great hibachi! Sushi was delicious and the best in town. This time we had to wait for 15 minutes as they were busy, but we were in within 10 minutes instead.

110 Grill Hopkinton, Microohms Symbol, Austronesian Countries, Yamato Sushi Yorkville, Sam Faiers Collagen, Throwing Up Deuces, Alternating Current Formula, Nemesis Symbol, Pb Sushi All You Can Eat, Target Careers, Shadow Of Revan Release Date, Bcci Members 2019, Hungary U21 Vs Slovenia U21, Lgia Super Usi, Carrie 1976 Movies123, Zenzo Sushi Menu, Rich Sommer Nominations, Bogner Helios Eclipse Manual, Funny Question Jokes For Adults, Blue Ocean Sushi La Jolla, My Entergy, Electric Current Unit Converter, Gramma Ridge, Afl Fantasy Forwards, Andre Royo Jane Choi, Captain Sensible - Wot Lyrics,

Subscribe to our blog