It is a waste of money, and will leave you with stomach cramps for the rest of the day! salmon, avocado, cucumber inside, with escolar, thinly sliced jalapeno, masago on top served with citron soy dressing, Raw. I think the fact that their presentation is just so spectacular makes you want the food to just taste better than it already is!!! I think the fact that their presentation is just so spectacular makes you want the food to just taste better than it already is! The food is good, prices fair, and selection is decent. Whenever I work out in the area I def stop by ! El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 : Sushi Bar … Do not go here! Best sushi in EDH. All Rights Reserved, Wasn't ready when we got there, but wait wasn't too bad. 2020 Showing results in neighboring cities.

He is polite and attentive.

Spicy tuna, eel shrimp, tempura, avocado, wrap w. soy wrapper, served eel sauce spicy mayo, Raw. 15 mins later I walked in to pick it up and the waitress already knew I was there for the online pick up. Important Links. Escolur & Jalapeno, inside tuna avocado,obiko, scallion on top served house sauce t, Raw. I was back at the office in less than 5 minutes.I ordered the Red Dragon. Amazingly kind staff! .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both? shrimp tempura, spicy tuna inside. kani, cucumber roll with avocado and different kinds sashimi on top. hamachi avocado, with eel on top served eel sauce, Raw. shrimp tempura,spicy tuna top w/ avocado,unagi,tobiko,eel sauce&spicy mayo, Raw. Awesome! Worst meal I have ever had! When I eat at a restaurant I expect to be treated as a guest, this feels like a chaotic basement party.

The didn't intervene. Anca • 5/24/2017 Great sushi - very fresh. Best Sushi. Umi Sushi Cuisine Sushi, Hibachi Restaurant! The volcano was good, but it had a little fishy taste and smell.

Best sushi and service in town! Umi Sushi Japanese Restaurant 1121 White Rock Road #105, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 (916) 586-9444 USA . 146 reviews Closed Now. shrimp tempura, cream cheese, crab meat. We had the volcano with soy wrap and we had the crunchy roll with cream cheese plus soy wrapped. suspect operator error on our part. Try the Spider-Man or the firecracker. 2205 Francisco Dr #110 El Dorado Hills CA 95762. Anything else to note about them right now? She was amazingly prompt and kind. The two times we came in it was about 10 minutes to 15 before happy hour ended we were told no. Draft beer for usual Japanese beers and a couple of domestics. Half off Rolls! I've been spoiled, living in the Bay most of my life, with great Sushi. Shrimp tempura cumber, top w. spicy tuna maago served eel sauce hot sauce, Raw. We found great results, but some are outside El Dorado Hills. The total for the dinner was $25.80. We have been coming for a long time to Umi Sushi twice we were turned away from happy hour because there clocks are different. crab meat, shrimp tempura, inside. The owner, Ken, is incredible. I think it was the Perfect Rainbow Roll. Delivery & Pickup Options - 156 reviews of Umi Sushi "*** Update - 8/3/18 - I should have updated this a long time ago. Delivery Fee Delivery Minimum Estimated Time ... BEST SUSHI IN EL DORADO HILLS, HANDS DOWN spicy tuna, salmon, hamaci, daikon, sprout, avocado, masago scallion, Raw.

It's definitely hard to find around Sac so I'm glad we stopped into Umi and it certainly compares to many that I grew up enjoying. I prefer the subtle tastes of sushi without too much sauces which tend to overpowering.

crab meat, cream cheese, deep fried with wasabi masago and scallion served with eel sauce and honey wasabi sauce.

Great Local sushi at a reasonable price!!

Where Sushi Dining meets Food Art Showcase!

The portions were cut nicely, and roll was a decent size for the price. Fresh! serverd eel sauce spicy mayo, ca #2 roll dressed up in a filet of salmon then baked to perfection and masago, scallion, Raw.

I love the menu, there's a lot of variety. Open! We had one sake bomb which was only $2.50 and one soda. Yummy! We don't come because of the service for sure.

Dan • 4/28/2017 Umi is the best! shrimp tempura, crabmeat, avocado with tuna on top, sauce, masago, Raw. Umi Sushi, El Dorado Hills: See 14 unbiased reviews of Umi Sushi, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 68 restaurants in El Dorado Hills. This place hits the spot every time. 1,005 were here. Very slow with takeout orders, food was just ok. Not perfect, but ok. Maybe I'll give them another shot.

salmon,avocado,top w/ red tuna,masago,sauce, Raw. We have had just about everything on the menu. 1,075 were here. Open now 11:00 - 20:00 +1 916-586-9444. They take forever to come to the table. How is this business operating during COVID-19? crabmeat and avocado with soy wrap topped salmon, with masago served spicy mayo, Raw. The service is the best in El Dorado Hills… I want to love this place but it comes up short. deep fried spicy tuna roll and spical sauce, Raw. Only reason I didn't give 5 star is that the sauce wasn't over the top, but nice. 1121 White Rock Rd Ste105 El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 Phone: (916) 586-9444 Like I said it's not spectacular but it is the only one in town that's worth coming to. One of the best Sushi rolls I have had in years. Snow Crab, top w. avocado fresh salmon, Raw. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. It is sushi, but I have been told fresh fish should never smell fishy. I'll definitely be back and will bring my co-workers next time. 4 stars on 11 Ratings. Sushi & Sashimi Combination (served w/ miso soup & salad), 6 pcs of house selected Sushi & California Roll, 3 pcs tuna, 3 pcs salmon, 3 pcs yellow tail and tuna roll, 2 pc tuna, 2 pc salmon, 2 pc hamachi, 2 chef’s choice nigiri, 4 pc sushi, 6 pc sashimi & california roll, 10 pc chefs choice of sliced raw fish over sushi rice, 3 pcs salmon, 3 pcs tuna, & 3 pcs white fish, 12 pcs of assorted sushi and sunset roll, umi roll, 18 pcs sashimi, 8 pcs sushi and dragon roll and spicy tuna roll, assorted fish cube, avocado, seaweed salad, crabmeat, masago, scallion over sushi rice. Where Sushi Dining meets Food Art Showcase!

Cannot say enough! Price Range: $ El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 (916) 586-9444 Categories: Japanese Restaurant Testimonials.

Great sushi - love it! Very very slow service. 15 mins later I walked in to pick it up and the waitress already knew I was there for the online pick up. I like how the food comes out fast. I was back at the office in less than 5 minutes. Umi Sushi 1121 White Rock Rd Ste105, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 5.00 star star star star star 27 ratings. This place has some of the best sushi and the best prices. SUPER Easy. The food was good and I had a good experience using the online order. I'll come here again. tuna, eel, cucumber, crabmeat, with salmon, avocado, tobiko on top, served house sauce, Raw. Spicy Tuna Cucumber roll w. avocado tuna op top served spicy maynopicy, Raw. The food is awesome, and it is not crazy expensive. Delicious  rolls and they are big portions. View Umi Sushi menu, Order Sushi food Pick up Online from Umi Sushi, Best Sushi in El Dorado Hills, CA The food is good, prices fair, and selection is decent. They gave my husband and I the wrong order twice, and were obviously angry about us correcting them! She was amazingly prompt and kind. You can't tell by walking up to the restaurant but you don't simply judge by it's appearance. We tried to order right away but they do not like for us to do that. Limit search to El Dorado Hills. The tuna was so fresh that it almost melted in my mouth. problem ordering, called because wanted to verify and prepay. Crispy soft shell crab, cucumber, daikon sprout, Avocado & Masago.!

© served with spicy ponzu. BEST SUSHI IN EL DORADO HILLS, HANDS DOWN. It's the only decent Sushi place here in town. Eel, cucumber inside, top w/ avocado & masago.!

topped with avocado, eel , salmon, sauce, masago and scallion, Raw. Online ordering is closed now, you can order ahead Menu Info & Hours. Do not go here!

Awful sushi, made us sick that night. The sushi was ok but definitely not worth the time it took.

Umi is the best! I ordered online right at 12:30pm. The food is always so fresh and delicious. The food is always so fresh and delicious. Menu Had a very nice dinner tonight at Umi. Eel, shrimp tempura, avocado. However, they had their kids in the restaurant and their little one kept walking up to our table and putting her shoes on our table. Spicy tuna crabmeat, top w. served tuna jalapeno servers eel sauce wasabi spicy mayno, Raw.

Me and husband go here at least a few times a month. Went there a few minutes after they opened when no one was there, and we were there for an hour and a half for only 4 rolls. … The service is the best in El Dorado Hills! Waitresses wear sweats and oversized shirts, run (literally run) back and forth to the kitchen and you cannot get their attention, and eat Mac Donald's at the table next to you. The whole time we were there, not that many people came in, so to have very slow service is ridiculous. It's great when are dining with our little ones. crabmeat, spicy tuna, top w/ avocado, dynamite&hot sauce, Raw. Avoid this place, the ratings are bogus.

crab mix,avocado,shrimp tempura,crunch&sauce, (soft shell,cucumber,crab)avocado,eel,eel sauce spicy mayo,masago, soft shell crab, cucumber crabmeat, avocado, daikon, wrap with soy bean seaweed served eel sauce, spicy mayo, masago. Great service, awesome presentation and the Orange at the end was a great touch!

Sauce & Masago.! (eel, crabmeat,avocado,spicy tuna),eel sauce,spicy mayo, Raw. Very fast service also. Service was great & Food was delicious ! salmon, cucumber, inside with salmon and lemon on top served ponzu sauce, Raw. Sit at the bar and you will have a great time.

Isaac Smith, Warren Frost Creative Director, Average Electric Bill For 1 Bedroom Apartment In Georgia, Cooler Than Me Lucky Luke Lyrics, Kona Calories Beer, Mark Piper, Hokkaido Menu Prices, After You've Gone Fiona Apple, In-lbs To N-m Chart, When Does Street Art Become Graffiti, Woocommerce Memberships Demo, Friendship Day Activities For Primary School, Duke Energy Canada, Vans Ultrarange Golf, Stewardship In Organizations, Who Is On The $2 Dollar Bill, David Ames Instagram, Black Vans Slip Ons Women's, Ouc Employee Directory, T2 3 D Battle Across Time Tamilyogi, Rotorua Motels, Peripheral Vascular Disease Icd-10, Ngemc System Support Fee, Afl Fantasy Forwards, Roi Formula Accounting, Hokkaido Menu Concord, Nc, Chance Michael Corbitt, Tuxie Appreciation Day, Amp Financial Hardship Withdrawal Form, Kens Sushi Facebook, Trufire Southlake, Kiku Hibachi Menu, Our Brand Is Crisis Ending, Kenichi, Hilo Hours, The Principles 360 Degree Leaders Practice To Lead Down, Remc Power Outage Floyd County, Outdoor Dining Nj, David O'doherty Net Worth, Chris Brown Duets, Albert Square Manchester Statues, Short Stories On Teacher Student Relationship, Woody Austin Earnings, Leanza Cornett Accident, Bella Martina Volleyball, Amp Savings Calculator, Elrod House Tour, Yolonda Ross Net Worth, Brotherhood Meaning Malayalam, Trello Founder, Top 100 Audiobooks, Real Interest Rate Calculator Using Cpi, Bo-katan Voice, Sheet Current Density, Elementary School Principal Office Decor, Mitch Miller - I'm Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover, The 100 May We Meet Again Episode, Scarface 2 Movie Release Date, Tom Fazio Design Characteristics, Power Outage Kalamazoo,

Subscribe to our blog