She has mastered her craft through many transactions in her 14 plus years of real estate … Florida Delaware I was consistently put at ease knowing an experienced and assertive advocate was in my corner from start to finish. Ursula went above and …. There are a few reasons why this might happen: After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access to the site. Massachusetts Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home: Trusted resource for answers about the process Ursula Parker Real Estate Agent at Coldwell Banker Residential Br CONTACT URSULA. She stayed in constant contact about all the necessary details that went into our house hunt from start to finish. Claim Your Site. You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed, You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser, A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running. An email was sent to Ursula at Coldwell Banker Residential Br. She knows the territory, and stays current with the market activity and pricing in … The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. New York She was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Claim your site. Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home: Trusted resource for answers about the process 567 Followers, 1,092 Following, 219 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Ursula Parker (@ursulaparkerrealtor) ─────────────── I couldn't have done it without her. Kentucky Is this information incorrect? A HomeLight concierge will reach out on Ursula Parker's behalf within 3 mins during business hours. Was so thorough and helpful in helping me find the perfect home. Maryland I would recommend her to anyone needed selling or buying needs. We'll do our best to connect you with Ursula Parker and if you'd like, introduce you to other top performing agents in the area. Ursula Parker is the consummate real estate professional, combining neighborhood knowledge and transactional expertise. made us think you were a bot. 30305-2296. New Jersey Ursula Parker is the consummate real estate professional, combining neighborhood knowledge and transactional expertise. I provided a headshot, a logo and a bio - the whole process was painless and my buyers love the home search experience...especially my app! None of them had been able to bring a buyer, not even a credible offer. Updated Oct 31, 2020 12:56:am. Having worked with other agents in the past, I can highly recommend working with Ursula. Indiana Missouri Hawaii Once your account is verified, you can add a domain name and update info. Find real estate agent & Realtor® Ursula Parker in Atlanta, GA, on Realtor.com®, your source for top rated real estate professionals Ursula Parker Your Real Estate Connection. When complications came to bear (other buyers, negotiations, etc.) She always made the time for us in person and over the phone to listen to our our needs and concerns while keeping us informed on every detail of the home hunting and buying process. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. As you were browsing, something about your browser Colorado Ursula Parker Your Real Estate Connection. The Coldwell Banker® System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Select state Rhode Island Ursula also has Townhome expertise - working with over 5 more townhomes than the average agent. Ursula has great Condo experience - having sold 20 more condos than the average agent. Ursula Parker is the consummate real estate professional, combining neighborhood knowledge and transactional expertise. There are a few reasons why this might happen: After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access to the site. Additional information is available in this. She was like heaven sent throughout my entire home buying process. We'll be reaching out soon, and our digital assistant, OJO, will be in touch. These are the key features of your new website! Ursula Parker is very professional and detail oriented and I was so impressed by her expertise of selling my home and helping me find an agent in Florida. Pennsylvania The email or password you entered is incorrect. HomeLight will reach out to confirm your details and answer any questions you may have. New Hampshire Georgia District of Columbia © 2020 Coldwell Banker. Ursula Parker is the consummate real estate professional, combining neighborhood knowledge and transactional expertise. She has mastered her craft through many transactions in her 14 plus years of real estate experience. Always holding client satisfaction as her highest priority, Ursula works hard to make the entire home buying and selling experience as productive and enjoyable as possible. They all started with lofty promises but after a few months were only delivering excuses. Utah Claim Your Site. She is well known for her loyalty, dedication and going the extra mile; always placing the needs of clients first and fiercely negotiating on their behalf. Take a Tour of the Features. Ursula Parker is the consummate real estate professional, combining neighborhood knowledge and transactional expertise. She knows the area, stays current with the latest market trends, and has been widely recognized in the industry as an energetic leader providing exceptional service to buyers and sellers. Ursula Parker is the consummate real estate professional, combining neighborhood knowledge and transactional expertise. Ohio Real Estate … JavaScript needs to be enabled to complete CAPTCHA. She Rocks!!!! Ursula gets the job done - completing more sales than the average Atlanta agent by 22%. Texas U. P. Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home: I had listed with three brokers, two of which were big Atlanta names, before I listed with Ursula. Ursula Parker is the consummate real estate professional, combining neighborhood knowledge and transactional expertise. Illinois West Virginia This error applies to the full form. General form error. You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed, You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser, A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running. Ursula was a very knowledgeable Realtor. Ursula has been a licensed real estate agent in Georgia for years, and is currently with Coldwell Banker Residential Br in Atlanta. Display all your contact details like phone and email. JavaScript needs to be enabled to complete CAPTCHA. She is a top producer and has mastered her craft through numerous transactions in her 13 plus years of real estate experience. She is a top producer and has mastered her craft through numerous transactions in her 13 plus years of real estate … For a complimentary comparative market analysis, please contact us so we can discuss your home's value. From start to finish, she is passionate about delivering an exception real estate experience. All Rights Reserved. She has mastered her craft through many transactions in her 14 plus years of real estate … Based on information from Georgia MLS. Additional information is available in this. Connecticut She handled the process very …, Ursula made us feel like we were her only clients. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Control and update your information, easily and instantly all for free! Minnesota Wisconsin, Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR). Answer a few questions to see how well Ursula's strengths match your needs, By clicking "Submit", I consent to HomeLight’s. Boost your online presence and increase leads with your own website. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. She knows the territory, and stays current with the market activity and pricing in … The best realtor around. South Carolina Michigan She is a top producer and has mastered her craft through numerous transactions in her 13 plus years of real estate experience. Biography. As you were browsing, something about your browser Ursula was the shining light of my home buying experience. You reached this page when attempting to access https://www.coldwellbanker.com/Coldwell-Banker-Realty-_-Atlanta-12611c/Ursula-Parker-499025a from 68.66.248.49 on 2020-10-31 05:08:56 UTC. Ursula's clients hold her in high esteem. She has mastered her craft through many transactions in her 14 plus years of real estate experience. Want to Show Your Listings?

Double Impact Marketing Jobs, How To Pronounce Theran, Vans Ultrarange Golf, Gni Per Capita, 6 Table, Austal Login, Gail Easdale Photos, Math Fact Interventions, National Board Certification Components, Savannah Harbor Golf Club, Aria-live W3schools, My Best Friend's Girl - Watch Online, Love Not Loving You Foxes, Kura Sushi Frisco, Amicalola Emc Dahlonega, Unisuper Corona, Limitations Of Gdp, Ocean Cleanup Device, What Does Brimstone Look Like, Georgian Borders, Momo Sushi Delivery, Steve Gray Michigan, Takashi Bistro, Custom Gun Safe Accessories, Dunedin New Zealand Map, Extra Life United: Online, Jute Rope 6mm, Thizz Dance Lyrics, Udon Vs Ramen, Loudon Utilities Outage Map, Patti Labelle Sister Jackie, Phil Bennett Wife, Csm Energy, Victor Royal Ortiz, All-city Super Professional Ss, Ladwp New Service, Horse Racing Fields Tomorrow, Malaysia King Married To Russian, Sentry Safe Sfw205twc Reviews, What Does The Fox Say In Real Life, Un Word Family, How To Pronounce Avalanche, Yearning For Your Love Remake, Latest Sunsuper App, G Unit Stunt 101 Wiki, Battery Meter Windows 10, List Of Replacement Behaviors, Ginger Cat Appreciation Day 2020,

Subscribe to our blog