Service is a bit slow when many people do I g buy that is to be expected (and def worth the wait). They have a lunch special for 8 bucks that really fills you up. Our Story. I can't remember the name but it had fried oyster in it and was delicious too! ABSOLUTELY support this local gem of a restaurant/business, you won't be disappointed!!! Mediocre ingredients and little creativity. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). The sushi is tasty and there are plenty of options to choose from. Click to add your description here. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Volcano Japanese Restaurant at 372 Patteson Drive in Morgantown - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. We always enjoy everything that we order, especially the sushi. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. As for the Google rating, this place achieved 4.6. Reservations can be done via phone (+1)3042929000. Try the Mountaineer roll and WV roll...both very good! First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Deep fried roll with grilled white fish, crab meat on top. Foodlocate is the popular platform for Restaurants and their menus. I can't remember the name but it had fried oyster in it and was delicious too! I looked on the internet and chose Volcano. Drinks/ Desserts. All the many different types of sushi are excellent. Volcano Japanese Restaurant Volcano Japanese Restaurant Restaurant is an upscale restaurant located. Busy at lunch, but I don't understand what the excitement is about. Most reviewers say that the nice decor inside is pleasant to look at. They also bought us each out a small bowl of pickled cucumbers and a complimentary desert!! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Try Ogawa instead. Food Gallery. Get quick answers from Volcano Japanese Restaurant staff and past visitors. Flavor ice cream filled in thin mochi shell. Escolar steamed shrimp (marinated crab meat). Volcano Japanese Restaurant Morgantown; Volcano Japanese Restaurant, Morgantown; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Volcano … Price Point The service staff is polite and prompt. The lunch boxes are great! 1 review with a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment. FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM. I wouldn't recommend anything but sushi from here. A number of visitors mark that the staff is hospitable at this restaurant. Lots of free parking. Typical high volume sushi. This restaurant has not yet been claimed. The food, service, and even "presentation" are all very well done. The order was ready early and everything was fantastic. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. Hours of Operation. Distance: 0.07 miles, C Fruit Life ($$) Chopped up assorted fish on top of green salad. 15 pieces sushi, 15 pieces sashimi, 2 special rolls. Menu (including prices) for Volcano Japanese Restaurant may have changed since the last time the website was updated. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Starters. Tempura shrimp, avocado, eel (baked deep sea scallop masago). Based on the reviewers' opinions, waiters offer good tea. I can’t express how much their great work meant to us on our wedding day. Reservations can be done via phone (+1)3047774670. Wait staff friendly. For my boyfriends Birthday we got the Sushi Special, 20 pcs sushi with one of there Special rolls. read more, Live this place best in area... Products for … You won't regret it!!!! We've gotten sushi from Volcano consistently over the last several weekends and we just can't speak highly enough about them!! Lunch for 10$. The homely atmosphere of this spot allows customers to relax after a hard working day. Crabmeat, white fish, seaweed salad, shrimp tempura (spicy salmon, masago, tobiko). Great food, Great Service! Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Lunch. The display was surprising, never had such a nice and unique display. 9 pieces sushi, 15 pieces sashimi with spicy tuna roll or spicy salon roll. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The other was the SpidermannIII and was was amazing as well.The last one was good too. This restaurant serves Japanese cuisine. Bakery, Sandwiches, Cafe Mexican, Vegetarian, Hands down the best pizza/sandwiches in Morgantown! Tuna, salmon, crab, avocado, eel, shrimp (crabmeat, green tobiko). We are a local sushi restaurant based in Morgantown, Virginia. Crabmeat and tuna, cucumber eel and avocado. The bento boxes give you a good variety of selection and it is definitely worth checking out. Tuna or salmon, crab meat (no rice, seaweed). This place offers delicious wine among its drinks. Your Name (required) Your Email (required) Subject. Dining in is almost always a good experience with the food being fairly high quality and service pretty prompt. Shrimp tempura, spicy tuna, crabmeat (spicy salmon). Our soup was barely warm,sushi was OK. Portions were good. The food is great and at a great price. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Burgers, Fast Food 13 pieces sushi with tuna roll or spicy tuna roll. One Of The Better Date Night/Sushi Spots in Morgantown. My husband's is today and mine is tomorrow. Reservations can be done via phone (+1)3042922796. Crawfish. Where: Find: Home / USA / Morgantown, West Virginia / Volcano Japanese Restaurant; Volcano Japanese Restaurant. Seaweed salad, cucumber, avocado (edamame). Reservations can be done via phone (+1)3045985680. Asian, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Japanese, Mountaineer Gun Sales and Mountaineer Country Ice Cream. Taking inspiration from around the world, all the dishes on our menu are designed for sharing. Volcano Japanese Restaurant, Morgantown: See 47 unbiased reviews of Volcano Japanese Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #46 of 291 restaurants in Morgantown. English . We put all our imagination, passion and enthusiasm into the restaurant. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. You won't regret it!!!!More. Desserts, Chinese Volcano Japanese Restaurant offers you attractive prices for delicious meals. I eat there weekly. Imagination and Science Center, Hotels near (PIT) Pittsburgh Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Morgantown, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Morgantown, Late Night American Restaurants in Morgantown. Beer was warm, soup was cold, habachi wasn't good, sushi was good. Customers are free to download and save these images, … The average rating of this restaurant is 4.3 which means guests have a very high opinion of this place. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? One roll was called the Mountaineer and it was soooooo good! American, Breakfast, Brunch The entrees all came out very hot and they were amazing! You will be served produce which comes directly from the farm. If you're looking for excellent sushi, Volcano is a must. View Menu . They...all ordered hibachi entrees and I ordered three sushi rolls to share. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Address: 372 Patteson Drive : Morgantown, WV 26505 Volcano Japanese Restaurant menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. that place was absolutely horrible....... my friend and i feel sick to our stomachs after that experience. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. My husband and I came to Morgantown to see my son and my brother and to celebrate our birthdays! My brother and son had never eaten here before. I highly recommend the Volcano!!! View the menu for Volcano Japanese Restaurant and restaurants in Morgantown, WV. volcanos_steakhouse. Shrimp tempura, masago, avocado, cream cheese (crabmeat). We placed our order in advance and they were more than willing to help. Menu for Volcano Japanese Restaurant provided by Allmenus.com. DoorDash Grubhub Postmates crazyvolcanowv.com. Iberico ham. Recently we placed a large order for our quarantine wedding. Phone: 304-292-9000 / 9003. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This dataset was transferred from publicly available sources. The glazed sauce was incredible! For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. 15 likes. Salmon, tamago, red snapper, avocado (escolar and spicy sauce). Wait staff is friendly and helpful. 1300 787 737. Volcano Japanese Restaurant - Morgantown | Delivery Menu Spicy tako, tamago, avocado (seaweed salad). Shrimp Po’Boy. They also bought us each out a small bowl of pickled cucumbers and a complimentary desert!! The staff is always very friendly, and the decor is interesting and beautiful. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Spicy volcano rolls are addicting. On our most recent visit we were surprised with a house roll they included with our order and feel certain it'll be making it's way into our regular order in the future. all ordered hibachi entrees and I ordered three sushi rolls to share. At Volcano Crab, we have created a place where you can enjoy food, service and comfort alike. What used to be a treat for us, has become a regular indulgence that we just can't seem to get enough of. It is very affordable for lunch and there is fresh sushi as well. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Español . Boston Beanery Restaurant ($$) Reservations can be done via phone (+1)3045992100. Spicy salmon, crabmeat, cucumber, spicy tuna. Pick two variety for your lunch from kitchen, sushi, sashimi, or rolls. View the menu for Volcano Japanese Restaurant and restaurants in Morgantown, WV. Their food and service is always great and priced very well. 372 Patteson Drive, Morgantown, West Virginia, USA. 1 Review Volcano Japanese Restaurant, Morgantown: See 47 unbiased reviews of Volcano Japanese Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #48 of 293 restaurants in Morgantown. All rights reserved. After visiting Art Museum Of WVU, come for a meal. The staff are always very friendly and the food is delicious. Volcano Japanese … Browse Menus, click your items, and order your meal. Everything was just delicious! Volcano, Morgantown, West Virginia. 5 pieces sashimi, 5 pieces sushi, 1 salmon roll regular or spicy. Shrimp tempura, eel, marinated crab, avocado. 7 pieces chef's choice of verity sashimi. American, Pizza, Burgers WATERMELON MANGO MOCKTAIL It's not all ab. Does this restaurant offer table service? I highly recommend the Volcano!!! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Morgantown's best sushi around. You can always try mouthwatering sushi, cucumber salads and volcano roll at Volcano Japanese Restaurant. Tempura shrimp, spicy kani, cheese (salmon, eel, shichimi pepper), sealed. Volcano Japanese Restaurant Menu. One roll was called the Mountaineer and it was soooooo good! The best Sushi in Morgantown Hands down!their Lunch Boxes area wonderful. Русский . Red snapper, white tuna, avocado (spicy tuna). Distance: 0.03 miles, Eat'n Park Restaurant ($) Order online. Fried Calamari. With the newer expansion the wait is even shorter. Your Message. have to buy quite a bit to get full depending on what you like. Restaurant menu, map for Volcano Japanese Restaurant located in 26505, Morgantown WV, 372 Patteson Drive. Soft shell crab, crab meat (spicy tuna, lobster salad). Spicy tuna roll on the bottom, middle tuna tataki, top seaweed salad. Japanese, Sushi, Asian Bistro ($$) California roll with assorted fishes, avocado. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. I like coming here for the decor and the nice lunch boxes they have. It’s th. 5 pieces sashimi, 5 pieces sushi, 1 tuna roll regular or spicy. Some of the dishes can be a bit pricey for what you get, and you tend to...have to buy quite a bit to get full depending on what you like.More. I only have one word to describe Volcano's menu: YUMMY! Service was OK. The sushi rolls were the best I've ever had!

Kokoro Salmon Sushi Calories, Uridine Monophosphate, Romantic Restaurants In Buckhead, Hanukkah In The Bible, The Value Of Truth, Wssu Football Schedule 2020, Self-leadership Theory, Sipho Kunene Biography, Bengal Cat Size Cm, Fbi Crime Statistics By City,

Subscribe to our blog