Hotels near The Station at Central Park Aquatic Center, Hotels near Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park, Hotels near Moore Norman Technology Center, Hotels near Hillsdale Free Will Baptist College, Hotels near Mid-America Christian University, Hotels near Oklahoma School of Photography, Hotels near ITT Technical Institute - Oklahoma City Campus, Hotels near Heritage College - Oklahoma City, OK, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Moore, Sakana Japanese Restaurant Sushi and Grill. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Distance: 0.35 miles, Starbucks Coffee ($) Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Dinner portions are huge! See To Go Menu. Moore ; Moore Restaurants ; Volcano Sushi; Search “Delicious and ample food!” Review of Volcano Sushi. Food was delicious. The Fried Cheesecake sounds pretty spectacular as well. we ordered our food and with it we couldnt resist the Avacado salad all though again we didnt want to have to high of expectations. Can't want until the Norman location opens. They tried to get us in and out so we were not late for work. Then ordered...Hibachi Scallpps & Shrimp. The best. read more, Best catering in OKLAHOMA! They did present our son with fried cheesecake for his birthday and the waitress was so sweet. It is worth it though! Suggest an Edit Update menu. Tuna, salmon, red snapper, avocado wrap with soy paper and crab salad on top. I really enjoyed the food and the drink here. we ordered our food and with it we couldnt resist the Avacado salad all though again we didnt want to have to high of expectations. Hours: $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). The minu is very vague and will only show one page. Restaurant was clean. I haven't tried the desserts yet, but I'm sure they are as delicious as everything else on the menu. Next time we'll try the boxes with a mix of items. 8 Reviews The portions are huge and the price is great for what you get. 1609 Penn Park Blvd #10, Oklahoma City Their sushi was room temperature. Reviewed November 17, … All rights reserved. I do not fancy Sushi. The menu is extensive, so we are trying new plates all the time. The options are all in alphabetical order which we have never seen at a sushi restaurant. Eating out for four people will be expensive and the sushi adds up over time. So, up we went to Moore to try it out.Don't let the strip mall exterior deter you from going in. Volcano Berlin only works with the highest quality products from local markets. Tuna, crab stick, avocado & cream cheese no rice. Amazing. This little hole in the wall Sushi bar was well worth the visit. Henry has opened a third place in OKC in addition to his Moore and Del City locations. We were able to be seated immediately. read more. We landed on the Dynamite, Los Angeles, and the Texas Bomb. She was very excited for him which made it extra fun. Carl's Jr ($) However, the Texas Bomb was loaded with fish and seafood and was really, really good. My chicken was extremely dry. Eel, crab, cream cheese, japapeno, cucumber, avocado - deep fried. No need to say more. It was nice because we could easily review our top choices and decide which ones we wanted. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I loved it! Service was prompt, and very polite. The people are very kind and the food is out of this world. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Back to Top. View the menu for Volcano Sushi Bar & Hibachi and restaurants in Moore, OK. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. They bring you pickled cucumbers to munch on while you order. We made a reservation for six of us for our son's birthday dinner. We will definitely return to Volcano. I don't typically like raw fish and usually opt for seafood, grilled eel or deep fried rolls. When we entered the restaurant we were greeted with the most pleasant people who made us feel special even though the place was packed out. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. So far im not impressed.... It was definitely enough food for two people. Get quick answers from Volcano Sushi staff and past visitors. Definitely will return! 50 stars. Burgers, Fast Food The little lobby is clean and quaintly decorated with knick-knacks and photos of customers. 1609 Penn Park Blvd #10, Oklahoma City, OK 73159 I won’t be back....It was mediocre food.... nothing special at all.More, I saw a revue on this restaurant and i found it hard to believe that the Sushi could be as good as i had heard. Every single one I've been to is perfect. Ranked #6 of 141 Restaurants in Moore. (405) 608-0030 Website Sushi, Japanese, When I call someone hangs up immediately. Click here to view our locations View 142 reviews. American, Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch, Family Style, Hibachi Supreme Buffet - 1012 W Interstate 240 Service Rd, Oklahoma City, Shingoro Sushi & Teppanyaki - 9101 S Pennsylvania Ave, Oklahoma City, Sushi Hayashi - 10600 S Pennsylvania Ave #4, Oklahoma City, 1609 Penn Park Blvd #10, Oklahoma City, OK 73159, Golden Corral Buffet & Grill - 1501 SW 74th St, Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers - 1613 W Interstate 240 Service Rd, Saltgrass Steak House - 1445 W Interstate 240 Service Rd Suite 13. it's the bomb.... 4.7. We have 3 locations in Moore, Del City and Oklahoma City. We are happy to announce that we are reopening our dine-in starting June 8th (Monday) for the Moore, Norman, and OKC Locations. Hotels near The Station at Central Park Aquatic Center, Hotels near Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park. My Los Angeles rip had scallop, crab, avocado, and was topped with lobster salad. If you're craving sushi and simply delicious, well-made food in general, try Volcano Sushi. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Website. So when I came in my expectations were pretty high and let me tell you, WOW. Once inside, I smelled a lovely aroma of hibachi and fresh food.

Change Of Creditable Purpose Gst, How Do I Update My Ford Navigation Sd Card, Nike Meaning In English, What Is Personal Plea, Administrative Assistant Vs Executive Assistant Salary, Greenwood International School Login, What Is Personal Plea, Pas In English,

Subscribe to our blog