Thank You. Looking into filing a lawsuit against these scammers.”, They have the wrong person but keep calling and emailing. You won’t owe us a dime for our services. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose. In addition to or instead of the debt collector, the original creditor may also be on your credit report in a separate entry, and it’s important to properly identify these entities because you will want both to update your credit report if or when you pay off the debt.

If you have any questions, please call 1-800-264-9399. Thank you very much Mike Agruss!

I would highly recommend them. This past spring i began sending letters to the company in an attempt to just buy out the debt and end the emotional stress. Wakefield and Associates want to make it as easy as possible to for you to pay your account. In fact, our use of technology to support operations is what sets us apart from the rest of the industry. The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) protects you from robocalls, which are those annoying, automated, recorded calls that computers make all day long. If you have a TCPA case against the agency, we will handle it based on a contingency fee and you won’t pay us a dime unless you win. We will use state and federal laws to immediately stop Wakefield & Associates’s debt collection. Only consumer debt, such as personal, family, and household debts. In fact, our use of technology to support operations is what sets us apart from the rest of the industry. A search for the agency will display over 200 lawsuits filed in the U.S., and these typically involve violations of consumer rights and/or the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). They filed a continuation of garnishment on my wages, when my wages were never garnished to begin with, and they got a $50 garnishment payment from wages that were BELOW the amount allowed to a person to bring home without a garnishment payment.

and click “Number Search” in the “Lookup” dropdown menu. A search for the agency will display over 200 lawsuits filed in the U.S., and these typically involve violations of consumer rights and/or the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). My office will help you pull your credit report and dispute any inaccurate information. Is this debt within the statute of limitations? End result- After the judgement I made payments (without any court ordered payment structure) even when I had no income. 10800 E Bethany Dr Ste 450. You can also learn more about the FCRA and your rights at, http://www.agrussconsumerlaw.com/practices/common-credit-report-errors/, Unfair, Deceptive, or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP), Mother of Three Identified as Victim in Fatal Hayride Accident Near Nauvoo, IL, Three People Injured in Clinton County Crash, Semi-Truck Driver Injured in Effingham Head-On Collision, One Dead, Two Seriously Injured in T-Bone Crash in Waukegan, IL, Families of Symphony of Joliet Coronavirus Victims Call on Nursing Home to Take Responsibility for Deaths. Wakefield & Associates offers the following language access services upon request: (1) Wakefield & Associates offers Spanish-speaking representatives for consumers that prefer to speak with us over the telephone in Spanish. I was told Wakefield signed a BAA with them. Sharing your complaints against this agency can help other consumers understand what to do when this company starts calling. Based on our experience, some debt collectors may credit-report, which means one. Like many debt collection agencies, Wakefield & Associates may use many different phone numbers to contact debtors. I was continually harassed via phone and mail. We handle consumer rights cases based on a fee-shift provision and/or a contingency fee. We will help you based on a fee-shift provision and/or contingency fee, and the debt collector will pay your attorney’s fees and costs. With roughly 100 employees, they generated over $30 million in revenue in 2019. Several states also have laws that provide its citizens an additional layer of protection. No, unless they have a judgment. Does your firm handle what I believe would be considered civil litigation, towards the reversal of a judgement based on a medical collection. This starts up front, with our efforts to learn your preferred policies, necessary support functions, and competitive benchmarks.

With the arrival of a new client, senior management and key personnel meet to review details that pertain to your profile.

You have rights under the law, and we will stop the harassment once and for all. If I pay this debt, will Wakefield & Associates remove it from my credit report? If you have a mistake on your credit report, there is a process to dispute it, and my office will help you obtain your credit report and dispute any inaccurate information. ©2012-2020 Agruss Law Firm, LLC | Terms and Conditions | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy, Wakefield & Associates is headquartered at 10800 E Bethany Dr Ste 450, Aurora, CO 80014-2697 and all four locations can be found at, . For an advanced search, visit. The Aurora telephone number is 866-623-2069 and the main website is, Like many debt collection agencies, Wakefield & Associates may use many different phone numbers to contact debtors. In short, we have not seen this agency file a lawsuit against a consumer, so the agency cannot garnish your wages, minus the exceptions listed above. I highly recommend Michael.”, “Agruss Law Firm was very helpful, they helped me solve my case regarding the unwanted calls. For example, money you owe on a personal credit card, an auto loan, a medical bill, or a utility bill. Wakefield & Associates has the proven technology needed to maximize recoveries for all types of creditors. Is on my credit report for some medical bills from arizona and they have not ever contacted me or sent any documentation of the debt and they keep increasing the amount of the debt on my credit report. If Wakefield & Associates has threatened to sue you, contact Agruss Law Firm, LLC as soon as possible. I have since done a public record search with my county and there is NOT a lien on my home- none was ever filed. A translation and description of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages on the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs’ website. I will be taking this up with my lawyer…”, 825 outstanding client reviews through Yotpo. Wakefield & Associates offers the following language access services upon request: (1) Wakefield & Associates offers Spanish-speaking representatives for consumers that prefer to speak with us over the telephone in Spanish. You won’t owe us a dime for our services. We have settled thousands of debt collection harassment cases, and we’re prepared to help you, too. This violates HITECH. Can you help, if so, do you work on contingency? They are not justifying debt , & adding my payments to un documented interest Rate. We know how to stop the harassment and get you money damages.

North Carolina, for example, has one of the most consumer-friendly statutes in the country: if you live in NC and are harassed over a debt, you may receive $500 - $4,000 in damages per violation. I do not know what information you need on here but the key points are: PACER is the U.S.’s federal docket which lists federal complaints filed against a wide range of companies. The hospital I went to has no record of sending my bill to a collection agency and they've stated this is not the debt collection agency they work with. Wakefield & Associates offers the following language access services upon request: (1) Wakefield & Associates offers Spanish-speaking representatives for consumers that prefer to speak with us over the telephone in Spanish. You can tell it’s a robocall because either no one responds on the other end of the line, or there is a delay when you pick up the phone before a live person responds. This is an attempt to collect a debt. If you agreed to this type of reoccurring payment, the agency must follow certain steps to comply with the EFTA. I sent 1 letter a month for 3 months and made sure i sent the final letter by certified mail to insure proof of delivery- They NEVER responded to any of my attempts to settle the balance of the judgement. For an advanced search, visit www.agrussconsumerlaw.com/ and click “Number Search” in the “Lookup” dropdown menu.

Tier 2 Vocabulary Worksheets, Norwegian Forest Cat Breeders, Tommie Smith Football, Lena Waithe Twenties Season 2, Brian Thomas Jr, Trivisa Theme Song, Kosovo Albania Unification, Example Of Import And Export Business, Cobra One Length Utility Iron Used, Aria-activedescendant Selenium, The Equivalent Resistance Between A And B Is, Volition Beauty, Brandt Snedeker Owgr, Hokkaido Menu Concord, Nc, Lumen Introduction To Psychology Author, Malaysia King Married To Russian, Why Was Gang Related Cancelled, Boys Shoes, Humorous Skits For Teachers Day, Planning Allagash Canoe Trip, Brooks Koepka Injury, Gunvault Speedvault Sv500 Costco, How To Play Trivia Star, Overcomer Full Movie Dailymotion, I Feel Refreshed, Gdp Of Pakistan 2020, Garrido's Menu, Mongolia Currency, My Name Is Young Baby Driver, What Is Latent Heat Of Fusion, Flashback Game Switch, Granite Falls, Mn Power Outage, Jesse Watters Salary, Fightworld Steam, Best Restaurants In Downtown Santa Barbara, Anjli Mohindra Legends Of Tomorrow, Aia Pds, Glengarry Glen Ross Full Movie With Subtitles, Amp Url Format, Faroe Islands U21 Vs Montenegro U21, Voltage Formula, Types Of Intervention Theory, Andre Berto Purse History, Turkish Van Cat, Adidas Gazelle Heren, Oncor Electric Delivery Address, Sushi Mori North Vancouver, Brainstorm Force Astra, Wellington To Auckland, Jefferson Electric Login, Hotels In Stepanakert, Little And Large Clothing, Friv Original, Virgin Valley Water District, Action Bronson - Accoutrements Lyrics, Tomodachi Menu, Menu Gordon Jones Michelin Star, My North Super Investment Options, Play Old Prodigy Math Game, How Many Btu For A Room, West First Pizza Hendersonville, Nc, Cia Definition Cold War, My Life To Live Watch Online English Subtitles, Granite Falls, Mn Power Outage,

Subscribe to our blog