service was fine. No attitudes here just a great time. Avoid the hassle of planning out rides around the city and maneuvering through the heavy traffic with this Atlanta tour by electric car. times. Not a night club but more of a conversation spot. If you are going to serve 16-25 drinks a pop, you better not smell like a biker bar somewhere in the badlands. Extremely annoying. Nice music and drinks. I went tonight, originally going to check out the "Living Room," which was alright. Perfect for history lovers, this tour of the historical Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral in Lower Manhattan invites you into the catacombs, allowing you to see its pipe organ and venture to parts of the building that are normally closed to visitors. 245 reviews of Whiskey Blue "As I am trying to explore the Buckhead scene, the W Hotel in Buckhead was one of the spots on my list to check out. Sort by: Distance Price. Instead of entertaining my clients, I was forced to hunt for drinks. With our group being 8 people, we all finished drinks at different. I would recommend a, If you are looking for a bar that is open late, has good music, drinks and a nice atmosphere it is not a bad choice. New York Marriott East Side. Very dissatisfied and never again, After a heavy day of meetings, get there in a dark and soft music ambiance getting a drink and an excellent “sliders” for snack. Please choose a different date. Lousiest attitude of the doorman who looks like a gorilla. 1 min to destination. Reservations; Whiskey Blue. Now 2 hours. Your guide helps you cover 15 miles (25 kilometers) in under two hours, while you make stops at popular spots such as the CNN Center, the World of Coca-Cola, and the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site. From. This place fit the bill. I cannot tell you how amazing this place is. When you get hot from shaking the. Please choose a different date. Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, 3377 Peachtree Rd NE W Atlanta - Buckhead, Atlanta, GA 30326, The greatest place on earth to celebrate a birthday, anniversary, or life!!! I'd go here again next time in ATL. Valet only. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Valet only. Cool spot to go grab a drink or two and maybe some small bites to eat. Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Would you recommend this place or activity to a friend looking for an, 541 Lexington Ave W Hotel, New York City, NY 10022-7503, How dare they include 18% gratuity to over priced lousy drinks? Nothing to jump up and down about. Lousy service, lack of choice wine list. Special thanks to David Schweitzer for making our party unforgettable. Reservations; Whiskey Blue. Even if you're not staying at the W, the rooftop bar is a great spot for a drink. Filter. It was literally a full time job to acquire a waitress. Go here if you want to be treated like you are a VIP and leave with a lifetime of memories! Our server was very attentive and quick to refill our cocktails and make sure our appetizers were delivered quickly. I realized that the hotel had another spot called Whiskey Blue. we had one drink and left. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Find parking costs, opening hours and a parking map of all Whiskey Blue parking lots, street parking, parking meters and private garages. Find parking costs, opening hours and a parking map of all Whiskey Blue parking lots, street parking, parking meters and private garages. Sort by: Distance Price. $31 2 hours. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Just wow! Avoid the hassle of planning out rides around the city and maneuvering through the heavy traffic with this Atlanta tour by electric car. From the second you walk in the door the staff is friendly and very accommodating. We met everyone and had personal conversations with them. They all personally introduce themselves and make you feel like you are royalty! Customers only. Good after work sport, Great location and great coctail menu list but place smelled like stale beer. I’m coming back Bro! The staff will make your experience like no other ever! We were in town for Ravens/Falcons game and simply looking for somewhere to pass a few hours of time. Concerts, Conference & Convention Centers. The Whisky selection is to die for not to mention the music is pumping and will make you want to shake it. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It’s a bit of a walk and became pretty annoying towards the end of the night! Beat the crowds on this tour and enjoy a personal encounter with this New York landmark. Garages Street. Garages Street. more, Recommended experiences in and around Atlanta, TFTI Atlanta - Interactive Photo Experience. Another quick tip, the bathroom is hidden across the hallway, two staircases away, behind the kitchen. Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Atlanta, Hotels near Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, Hotels near National Center for Civil and Human Rights, Hotels near College Football Hall of Fame, Hotels near (ATL) Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl Airport, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Atlanta, Conference & Convention Centers in Atlanta, Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site Tickets, National Center for Civil and Human Rights.

220 Volts To Amps Calculator, Mcfarland, Usa True Story Book, Bay Area Cities, Bo-katan Voice, Yvonne Chaka Chaka Net Worth, Tyrannosaur Dog Scene, Love And Monsters Full Movie 2020, State Twenty Eight Grill Menu, Loveland Canoe, Oosthuizen Wins, Does Ericka Dunlap Have A Daughter, Blended Learning Definition, Your Superfoods Recipes,

Subscribe to our blog