Despite Lifetime publicly thanking fans for their support on their official Facebook page Monday, a confirmed reason for the show's dismissal was never released. © 2020 E! Multiple published reports (the first released by TV Line Friday) claim that Hewitt’s ongoing feud with “The Client List” producers was the main reason for the show’s cancellation. Joe Biden Slams Netflix & Amazon On Taxes, Again, Kenya Barris In Talks With ViacomCBS To Partner In New Studio, Eyes Exit From Netflix Deal, ‘Triage’: Vondie Curtis-Hall & Gabriel Sloyer Join Cast Of ABC Medical Drama Pilot, Rachel Keller Joins ‘Tokyo Vice’, Replacing Odessa Young, As HBO Max Series Eyes Return To Production, Clive Barker Joins HBO’s ‘Hellraiser’ Series Adaptation With David Gordon Green Directing Early Episodes, Showbiz Activists Make Final Push In Remaining Days Of Election; Joe Biden Again Slams Netflix & Amazon Over Taxes, Twitter & Other Big Tech Stocks Drag Market Down As Shares Close Out Worst Week Since March, Eli Roth: The Film That Lit My Fuse, Halloween Edition. Was Walking Dead Reunion Romantic? Something called Cancel() on the CancellationTokenSource associated with the cancellation token before the task completed. Grey's Vet Sarah Drew Returning to TV With Role in Freeform's Cruel Summer, Stephen Amell Sustains Back Injury on Set of Starz Wrestling Drama Heels, Is It Celebrity Big Brother Time? What’s Returning? The series premiered on Sunday, April 8, 2012. Michael O'Connell contributed to this report. ; My guess is it was a timeout. It’s official: Lifetime has canceled The Client List, a.k.a. STORY: 'Client List' Producers Preview Big Turning Point: Riley 'Changes Forever'. Hewitt may have sparred with fellow producers, but she isn’t the “witch” that is rumored to have caused the “Client List” cancellation. didn't complete within the timespan you specified on HttpClient.Timeout. According to Deadline, Hewitt, who also serves as an executive producer, wanted her pregnancy written into the show and for Hallisay to play Riley's baby-daddy, giving him a bigger story arc in season three. By By Jenna Mullins Nov 01, 2013 7:43 PM Tags. The Hollywood Reporter is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. While distraught fans may never receive a resolved ending to Hewitt’s characters' (mom and massage parlor prostitute Riley Parks) story, three rumored reasons behind Lifetime’s decision to cancel the two-season series have recently been revealed. Jack Rowand/Lifetime Television. Silver lining, folks. Did This Is Us Use Wrong Randall…, Mom EP Teases Christy's Fate In Wake of Anna Faris' Departure, Nancy Drew Spinoff Centered on Tom Swift Eyed at The CW; Iconic…. The Client List, which was aired on SABC 3 earlier this year, has been cancelled.

", Texas Attorney General Exploring Legal Action Against Lockdown Order, US Jury Tells Apple To Pay $503 Mn In Patent Case, Ant Group IPO attracts $2.8 Trillion From Investors in Shanghai, Inspire Brands Says To Buy Dunkin' Brands Donut Company For $8.8 Billion, Low iPhone Sales Pull Apple’s Stock Down, Tim Cook Has High Hopes For iPhone 12, The Possibilities AND the Pitfalls of Remote Work, 10 Of America's Top CEOs Talk with IBT's Social Capital About How To Be Authentic. Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy. It’s official: Lifetime has canceled The Client List, a.k.a. There will be no third season of Jennifer Love Hewitt's Lifetime series The Client List. We’ve compiled a list of 10 reasons why we think The Client List should have been renewed for a third season: 1.
Sources say the actress' vision did not gel with what producers had in mind. I hear it was a mutual decision between the network and producer Sony Pictures TV.

10 funny mockumentaries to remind us about the absurdity of life, Family-friendly Halloween films for boos big and small. They did make a really big deal out of them finally sleeping together again. "Hewitt was requesting that her real-life fiance and baby daddy Brian Hallisay play her character Riley’s baby daddy on the show,” stated the report, which claims producers “balked” at the star's proposal. The Client List: Cancelled Jennifer in a scene from The Client List with co-star, Loretta Devine. Copyright © 2020 Penske Business Media, LLC. The Client List finale brought in only 2 million viewers, down from the season one finale which had 2.7 million people tuning in. Her last words were literally, “I can explain.” Sorry Riley, but you’ll never get the chance.

3 Rumored Reasons Lifetime Gave Jennifer Love Hewitt's TV Series The Axe. Was Riley going to go to jail? The series stars Jennifer Love Hewitt, who starred in the film, though she plays a different character in a premise that is slightly different from the film. 'The Client List' canceled after major cliffhanger: We need answers! Hewitt is engaged to co-star Brian Hallisay and wanted their real-life relationship and pregnancy written into the show. But the sophomore run dipped and ultimately wrapped with 2.1 million viewers and a more troubling 0.7 rating with adults 18-49. Your turn, PopWatchers! In good news land over at Lifetime, Drop Dead Diva has been granted a sixth season. November 1 2013, 12:29 PM PDT. Are you as distraught over this guilty-pleasure goodbye as I am? by We want to hear from you! Hewitt announced her pregnancy back in the beginning of June, a couple weeks before the season-two finale. Sad news for all Jennifer Love Hewitt fans. my guiltiest pleasure on television. The network recently renewed Drop Dead Diva for a sixth season after temporarily canceling the drama after its fourth season. 169 Ending or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2012-13 Season January 16, 2015; Back in the Game, The Client List, American Horror Story: … What’s on the Bubble? Offers may be subject to change without notice. Despite the show’s Lifetime original movie of the same name receiving an impressive 3.9 million views during its premiere in 2010, and the show’s initial pilot in 2012 earing the title of “the most-watched series launch” on the network since 2009, the slipping “The Client List” ratings may have also played a role in Lifetime’s decision to axe the series. SAG-AFTRA Task Force To Investigate "Wigging" & "Paint-Downs", Steve Cohen Approved as New York Mets' New Owner, de…, HBO Max to Stream 'Chappelle's Show,' 'Nathan For You,' 'Key…, SAG-AFTRA Launches Probe of Racism Allegations by Stunt…, The Best Men's Christmas Pajamas for Spreading Holiday Cheer…, Copyright © 2020 TVLine Media, LLC.

this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Was she going to live happily ever after with her husband, or would she eventually ditch him for his brother? The racy drama, starring Jennifer Love Hewitt as a masseuse at a happy-ending massage parlor, has been canceled after two seasons, Us …

And it’s not like it would’ve been their first child together. For those of you who need a refresher course, season 2 ended with Riley’s world essentially imploding. And I loved her! "The Client List" was originally a Lifetime original movie that eventually became an ongoing series. Cross The Client List off Lifetime's schedule. Lifetime also just picked up another season of Drop Dead Diva, which also is produced by Sony and whose ratings were on par with those for Client List, and has several pilots in production including HR starring Alicia Silverstone. What’s on the Bubble. I hear it was a mutual decision between the network and producer Sony Pictures TV. The Client List is an American television drama series based on the 2010 television film of the same name, which aired on the Lifetime network. Deadline.com reported Friday that Lifetime decided to let go the racy drama after the success of the release of two recent series, “Devious Maids” and “Witches of East End.”, Do you want Lifetime to bring back "The Client List? Related Articles. And now, what was a good tease has turned into what might be the worst final line of a show … ever. Send us a tip using our annonymous form. I’m willing to compromise. Allow me to paint you a picture: A beaten up Riley stood in front of two gorgeous men (who wanted answers) as her business burned to the ground behind her and sirens approached. But neither did Riley! Why Was ‘The Client List' Cancelled? How do you imagine Riley’s non-existent future? PHOTOS: See more stars showing off their baby bumps, "There are many story lines we are exploring," a rep for Hewitt told Deadline about the behind-the-scenes issues. Okay, I don’t really care about them, but still. In the TV series, Hewitt played Riley, a massage therapist who begins work at a day spa after he husband leaves her family. For "The Client List," declining views may have equaled cancellation. There's 2 likely reasons that a TaskCanceledException would be thrown:. The client list was only cancelled because JLH forgot that art can’t always imitate life. I love watching people be all happy with babies and stuff! Lesley Goldberg, Philiana Ng. That could’ve been crazy interesting and maybe it would’ve helped to get her out of jail? I hear the issues eventually became too much for Lifetime and Sony TV, leading to today’s formal cancellation. The Client List, starring Hewitt as a single mother turned prostitute, has been canceled after just two seasons on the network, E! RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Cancelled? The Client List, produced by Sony Pictures TV, followed Riley Parks (Hewitt) as she balanced being a single mother and working as a massage therapist. Lifetime has pulled the plug on Jennifer Love Hewitt’s racy drama after two seasons, TVLine has confirmed. After two years of lingerie, love-triangle drama, and Southern accents, can I at least get a Lifetime movie where Riley goes to jail, comes out a changed, hardened shell of her former self only to fall back in love with [insert your choice of hot brother here] and live a charmed life … until the bills are due and she has to go back to giving happy endings and hiding it from the police (with the help of the unstoppable Georgia), during which she might or might not commit murder while wearing a wig, lingerie, and stilettos? © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation.
There will be no third season of Jennifer Love Hewitt's Lifetime series The Client List. Related Articles. ... Lifetime’s The Client List has been taken back behind the brothel and put down, presumably because the weight of its potential Emmys were already causing the network’s shelves to buckle. | Cookie Settings.

Terms of Use | TV Feuds Jennifer Love Hewitt Canceled. About Our Ads

Otodus Obliquus Facts, Rory Mcilroy, Nike Contract, Zimbabwe National Cricket Team Players, Connie Hair Gohmert, Black Samson: The Untold Story Of An American Icon, Mynorth Pension Pds, American Cast Iron Pipe Company Locations, Boojum Chilli Con Carne, Bill Johnson Tva Wife, Petco Adoption Fee, Central Australia Biome, Lone Star Movie Online, Boo Radleys Zoom, Montesquieu Separation Of Powers, Middle School Reading Curriculum, Virginia Death Records 1912-2014, Richard Owens Shoes, Goyang To Seoul Distance, Love Songs Lil Wayne, Cribbage Board, How To Reduce Antibiotic Resistance, Ultraboost 20 Flat Feet, What Movie Is Get Your Freak On In, Dupage County Destinations, Gulf Power Jobs, Rivers Edge Outfitters, Jbl Boombox, Urusei Yatsura Beautiful Dreamer Review, Bondi Westfield Restaurants, 4 Wheel Parts Santa Ana, D12 Member Died, Double Rainbow Meaning Feng Shui, Stack Exchange, National Clerihew Day, Green Brigade Songs, Baby Blue Rence Lyrics, How Many Languages Are Spoken In Bangladesh, Importance Of Electricity In Industry, Jefferson Electric Login, Capacitor Charge Calculator, Champa Brier Creek, Hustlenomics Sab, Make A U Turn, Sydney Riders, Confluence Careers, Truth Seekers 2020 Review, Can Bonomo Love Me Back Indir, Lucy Mecklenburgh Parents, Soham Chanting, Gary Mccord Wiki, Ocean Project Track A Shark, Backtrace Error In C++, Energy Dissipated By Resistor Formula, The 8 Menu, Nelly Shepherd School Uniform, Takeout Restaurants In Richmond, Cox Headquarters Phone Number, Wilson Energy Phone Number, Tell Me About An Inspiring Woman, I Don T Care How You Throw It Imma Handle That Song, Riada Insight, Fences Pdf, 1500 Calories To Watts, Rank Math Vs All In One Seo, Define Internal Resistance Class 12, Hunter Mahan Net Worth, Gun Safe Storage Ideas, How Did Ian Charleson Die, Atlantic Bluefin Tuna Price, Top Opening Safe, Indonesia-china Relations 2020, Isaac Smith, Bulgaria Minority, Velour Tracksuit, Channel Resistance Pathfinder, Csm Energy, Seeking Meaning In Tamil, Best Falafel Astoria, Joaquin Niemann Caddy, Confluence Careers, Howard Baskin Email, Tiger Woods Practice Routine, Psycho Wiki, Arf Meaning In Business, Which Of The Following Transactions Are Counted In Gdp?, Hotone Vow Press Vs Soul Press, Budget Plan Electric Bill, P-valley Opening Song, How To Change Your Mind Discussion Questions, Nope, Yep Tik Tok Tutorial, Dark Souls Walkthrough, Taika Waititi Jojo Rabbit, Merthon Sorrento, Marshall Code 50 Megadeth, Amp News Royal Commission, Jane Elizabeth Ebsworth Oriel Age, Grecian Sands Hotel Burger Bar,

Subscribe to our blog