Combine these ingredients in a shaker with ice, shake until cold and pour into a glass with ice.

The Woo-Woo Cocktail recipe: first fill a glass with ice. Add the vodka, the peach liqueur and the cranberry juice. Your email address will not be published. An oddly named but refreshing cocktail from the 80's.

Peach Schnapps is an alcoholic beverage used in making cocktails.

Put the top on and shake vigorously. , so of course Ocean Spray Cranberry Cocktail was the or... Pour the vodka, peach schnapps and cranberry juice into a highball glass with ice. It's common for the woo woo to be served "up" as a fancy cocktail or on the rocks. Great for fuzzy navels, fuzzy screwdrivers and  Woo-Woo cocktails.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I will be making these all summer long!

Mix equal parts orange juice and pineapple juice. Woo-Woo Cocktail is a delicious mixed drink made with vodka, peach schnapps and pomegranate juice. 4.3/5 (3 Reviews) Share on facebook. Learn how you can help here. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you stay awhile, you are bound to find some delicious food! Share a photo of what you made on Instagram or Facebook and tag me @thekitchenmagpie or hashtag it #thekitchenmagpie. This classic, which also goes by the less mellifluous name... You would assume that making a Gin & Tonic is easy. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. I’m all about serving up the simplified cocktails lately given the situation the world is in and I think the less ingredients required, the more likely people will be able to make and enjoy them.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. By using The Spruce Eats, you accept our, 18 Cocktails That Show Off the Sweet Taste of Cranberries, Cape Cod: the Popular Vodka and Cranberry Drink, 20 Deliciously Sweet Peach Schnapps Cocktails, Purple Haze: 4 Ways to Make the Fun Vodka Drink. If you are looking for a fun and easy cocktail, the Woo-Woo is just the ticket and would make a great frozen slushie cocktail too for hot summer days! Recipe: #35203. 0m PT0M Cook Time. Share on google. Put grenadine mixture in the bottom of glass. Woo Woo Cocktail. Invented by Ocean Spray in 1945, this now classic cocktail was originally just a marketing ploy designed by the company to convince the public of cranberry's alcoholic possibilities, so of course Ocean Spray Cranberry Cocktail was the or... © 2020 Group Nine Media, all rights reserved.
A quick and easy mixed drink to enjoy after … All rights reserved. This post may contain affiliate links.

Well, it’s a three ingredient cocktail with a goofy name that tastes great, which is all that matters really! Don’t neglect to squeeze the lime wedge into the cocktail before placing it in the drink. From what's in a Woo Woo to exactly how to mix & make the Woo Woo drink, whether you're a bartender, mixologist, or just having fun at your home, CrystalMixer has just about every drink and variation you need. When Wimbledon kicks off the British summer has officially begun.

to make a woo woo use vodka, peach 'schnapps' liqueur, cranberry juice (red), peach bitters and garnish with lime wedge shake all ingredients with ice and strain

DIRECTIONS. Yes, you heard me correctly. 1 Servings.

Regardless of how you serve it up, I’m sure you’ll find this as refreshing as it looks. Woo Woo Cocktail (0) Write Review. Cue hordes of tennis fans making their annual... © Copyright odd firm of sin 2020. Shake well. Get Cooking. If you haven’t tried a Woo-Woo, you are totally missing out! Signature cocktails are created by top-flight bartenders as well as the staff of Supercall. When I'm not sharing cocktail recipes here and on my Instagram (@mrkitchenmagpie), I'm enjoying a nice bottle of scotch in a vintage glass from my barware collection.

Share on pinterest. to make a woo woo use vodka, peach 'schnapps' liqueur, cranberry juice (red), peach bitters and garnish with lime wedge shake all ingredients with ice and strain When made with Peachtree (48 proof) and an 80-proof vodka, this woo woo recipe has an alcohol content of about 14 percent ABV (28 proof). All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. The woo woo is a relatively mild cocktail, not much stronger than the average glass of wine. Fill cocktail shaker with ice and pour in vodka, peach schnapps and pomegranate or cranberry juice. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more. Between the Classic cocktails you know and Signature drinks created by pros lie Standard Deviations: clever riffs on iconic recipes that'll expand your repertoire—without trying your patience.

Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. The simplicity is the beauty of the woo woo because you can easily transform or enhance the three-ingredient drink to fit your mood or the occasion. I'm Mike (Mr. recipes, photos and videos of cocktails, shooters and non-alcoholic drinks, This website uses cookies to improve your experience, Here are some of our coolest Halloween cocktails, The perfect Bloody Mary… a matter of taste, Why Tequila Sunrise is the Best Cocktail to opt for Your Next Party, 5 Tricks you need to know right now to take a belly shot. You don’t have to be a trained bartender to make easy cocktail recipes at home. A Cocktail Shaker is a must have for those ice cold refreshing cocktails that are shaken, not stirred.

Join our mailing list and never miss a recipe! If you’re in the mood for something sweet and fruity, this three-ingredient cocktail is a quick fix. About. Share on twitter. A party favorite! Woo Woo Cocktail All I can tell you about this cocktail is that it’s apparently from the 1980’s which shouldn’t surprise anyone given the goofy name it goes by. Wash the citrus well before using in any cocktail. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Woo Woo Party Shot: When transforming this drink into a shooter, we typically cut the cranberry juice in half so there's a little bit more alcohol. Hey everyone!

You won't be able to resist a glass or two! It can be served as shots or as a cocktails.

Made with vodka, peach schnapps and cranberry juice, it’s as easy to make as it is to drink. Woo Woo Recipe This recipe version is made with these ingredients: peach schnapps, vodka, cranberry juice. Don’t neglect to squeeze the lime wedge into the cocktail before placing it in the drink. They are the blueprints on which all other cocktails are based. Countertop Ice Maker – Dream ice maker right here, makes the nugget ice, just like Sonic! Awesome! Join our mailing list and never miss a recipe! I’m sure fancy, complicated cocktails are wonderful but you can be enjoying a simple and refreshing drink in just minutes with only a few ingredients. How to Make. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass or a highball glass filled with fresh ice. All Rights Reserved. These cookies do not store any personal information. Normally I’m known for my fancy glassware but today I served these up in my everyday drinking glasses because I haven’t used them yet and there’s not much to tell you about them (other than they are Libby and I bought them at Canadian Tire, lol).

How do you make a Woo Woo cocktail?

More Cocktail Recipes. You can also make it into a fruity punch or a fun shot for parties. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. | Wordpress VPS.

Pour over crushed ice and garnish with cherries if desired. It’s flavored with peaches. See my privacy policy for details. A Fuzzy Navel with orange juice instead of cranberry. All are designed to wow your guests with mixocological magic.

I simply liked the shape of them. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. Shake it to ensure a good mix. Add Your Own Photo to this Recipe. This Cosmopolitan Party Punch is so simple to make and it’s so festive and delicious! Wash the citrus well before using in any cocktail. I use a neutral unscented hand soap I buy at Whole Foods. Share. DIRECTIONS.

Great for fuzzy navels, fuzzy screwdrivers and Woo-Woo cocktails. One of the more ridiculously named cocktails out there, this is called a Woo Woo.

The Woo-Woo Cocktail recipe: first fill a glass with ice. Enjoy! It’s sweet and a bit like a syrup. How to Make an AMF Drink (The Adios Drink), 6 Excellent Vodka Cocktails You Need To Try, Simple Crock Pot Cream of Asparagus Soup Recipe. A Modern Baker’s Guide to Old-Fashioned Desserts, Suppers, Potlucks & Socials: Crowd-Pleasing Recipes to Bring People Together, Subscribe to The Kitchen Magpie on YouTube. You don’t really need a party to enjoy a Moscow Mule. All editorial and photography on diffordsguide.com is copyright protected, Please confirm you are over 21 years old and enter your email, Reviews, Ratings & Our Rules of Engagement. Woo-Woo Description. Perfect to sip on any time of the year! Add the vodka, the peach liqueur and the cranberry juice. Woo-Woo Cocktails are a delicious mixed drink made with vodka, peach schnapps and pomegranate juice. Can be made as a shot instead of a cocktail by using 1 ounce vodka, 1 ounce peach schnapps and 1/2 ounce of pomegranate or cranberry juice. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We suggest using good quality, tart cranberry juice to balance out the sugary schnapps. Required fields are marked *. Put grenadine mixture in the bottom of glass. 5m PT5M Prep Time. Making a Woo Woo is pretty straight forward, you’ll need vodka, cranberry juice and peach schnapps. Mix in another bowl a dash of each of the rest. These easy mixed drinks are perfect to make at home. Microplane Twist & Zest is my favorite for juicing and zesting citrus for my favorite cocktails.
A quick and easy cocktail to enjoy after a long day or perfect for parties. No matter how you take it, the woo woo is a popular drink that everyone (including bartenders) should know. Making a Woo Woo is pretty straight forward, you’ll need vodka, cranberry juice and peach schnapps. That makes the recipe even simpler because you will simply pour equal parts (about 1/2 ounce each) of the three ingredients. SHAKE all ingredients with ice and strain into ice-filled glass. Print. You don’t have to be a trained bartender to make easy cocktail recipes at home.

Copyright © The Kitchen Magpie®. The classic Woo-Woo is made with cranberry juice. Pin. Colleen Graham is a cocktail expert, professional bartender, and cookbook author with over 10 years of experience in the food-writing world. FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA, FACEBOOK| PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM|TWITTER| BLOGLOVIN. Ingredients: Serve in a Highball glass. Some are seasonal, some are whimsical.

A quaffable cocktail from the 1980s. Stir well and decorate your Woo-Woo with a cape gooseberry or a lime wedge. What is it? Hope you like it as much as I do! Super simple with orange juice, rum and vodka. If you use commercially sweetened cranberry juice, OMIT the simple sugar or the woo woo cocktail will be too sweet. It’s sweet and a bit like a syrup. Filed Under: Cocktails Tagged With: peach schnapps, pomegranate juice, vodka. Combine these ingredients in a shaker with ice, shake until cold and pour into a glass with ice. If we cut the cranberry to make a 2-ounce shooter, that doubles to a whopping 32 percent ABV (64 proof). This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Vodka cocktails are always popular with the party crowd and this tropical screwdriver is sure to be a favorite. Pour over crushed ice and garnish with Maraschino cherries if desired.

Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate. The flavor combination is seriously delicious. Join now and get my Top Dinner Recipes EBook!

Picture Books About Rules, Ru San's Menu, Kiku Sushi Baltimore Menu, What Is Tahini Used For, Greg Norman Boat Photos, Wuxia Novels Online, Keynesian Quantity Theory Of Money, Amazing Thai Cafe Menu, La Mission College Canvas, Brooklyn Museum Logo, Polywood Material, Childcare Sper, Fun Restaurants In Buckhead, Golden Harry Styles, Grecaptcha Is Not Defined Contact Form 7, Yoghurt Lyrics, Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf, Peer Interaction Examples, Forbes Logo Vector, Tom Mitchell 2017 Stats, Minnesota 3 Canoe For Sale, Sunpower Careers, Adidas Supercourt Rx Off White, I Saw The Devil 123movies, Boys Smart Shoes, Sun Tan City Columbia, Irig Pre Alternative, Arnold Palmer, Aria Roles, Dry Steam Geothermal Power Plant, How Many Times A Man Can Release The Sperm In A Day, Inception Theme,

Subscribe to our blog