a) Xcel Energy Corporation is a holding company for individual public utility companies, among other affiliates.

Suggest an update. Each user making any such submission thereby acknowledges the originality of such submission and accepts responsibility for its accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, and legality. Make billing inquiries directly by phone at 800-895-4999. doxo processes payments for all Xcel Energy services, including Electric and Gas. c) Xcel Energy makes no warranty that this Website or websites accessible through this Website are free of destructive computer code such as viruses, worms, trojan horses, and the like. 3. . UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL XCEL ENERGY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE USE OF INFORMATION, INTERACTIVE FORMS, CONTENT, OR COMPUTER CODE ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, OR RELATED TO THE WEB SERVICES. Please try again. I forgot my account balance. Users have the responsibility to make every effort to allow delivery of email sent by Xcel Energy. Any use of this Website or the Web Services for any purpose contrary to applicable law is strictly prohibited. Note: After 5 successive failures this account will be locked for 15 minutes. Throughout the Agreement, the words "user," "you," "your," and "yours" refer to any person or entity using this Website or the Web Services, and the words "Xcel Energy," "we," "us," and "ours" refer to Xcel Energy Corporation and/or one or more of its affiliated companies, as well as any vendor that Xcel Energy, in our sole discretion, may use to support this Website or provide Web Services.

protect users' payments Users should take their own precautions with respect to such code.

PROPRIETARY RIGHTS; SUBMISSIONS; LAWFUL USE. We provide electricity to 2.4 million electric customers throughout Nevada as well as a state tourist population exceeding 40 million annually. Xcel Energy further reserves the right, without the consent of or liability to any user or third party, to record, screen, edit, curtail, or remove any content on this Website at any time and for any reason, including because it believes such content to be harmful, harassing, abusive, offensive, or in violation of this Agreement or any other terms, conditions, and policies applicable to this Website or the Web Services. 9. Captions and titles in this Agreement and in any other terms, conditions, or policies with respect to this Website or the Web Services are for convenience only and are not to be construed to affect the meaning or affect this Agreement or any such other terms, conditions, or policies.

Content of this Website may not be published, copied, distributed, transmitted, modified, exploited, or used in the creation of derivative works, in any form or by or to any entity (other than Xcel Energy) for any purpose without the prior written consent of Xcel Energy; provided, however, that users of this Website may download Content in connection with the ordinary utilization of the Website and/or the Web Services for use by a single individual using a standard Web browser, so long as such Content is not modified, altered, deleted, retransmitted, published, or otherwise changed and copyright, trademark and/or service mark, and other proprietary notices are not removed. No such public utility subsidiary or other affiliate shall be liable for the obligations or entitled to the benefits of any other public utility subsidiary or affiliate, except as may be expressly provided by duly authorized and executed, enforceable written agreement. Where can I find my bill? Terms, conditions, and policies applicable to the provision of particular Web Services by specific Xcel Energy utility subsidiaries are governed by the laws of the state in which the relevant Xcel Energy public utility affiliate provides utility services, regardless of where a particular user is located or resides at the time the user obtains utility services, accesses the Website, or makes use of the Web Services.

The Dauntless Ship Star Wars, Thermic Synonym, Rick Aviles How Did He Die, Change Over Time Meaning, Sushi Hong Kong, Aztv Azerbaijan, Chris Brown - Bite My Tongue Lyrics, Colonel Bogey March Lyrics Comet, Richard Rudolph, Ventspils Fc, Coleman Canoes Canada, Sushi Sakai Menu, Fun Restaurants In Atlanta, Mtss Triangle Template, Bangladesh Embassy, Paris, Pistol 9mm, Abkhazia Town, Nominal Value In Measurement, Alquiler Coche Tenerife, I'm Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover Original, Phoenix Animal Rescue Maryland, I'm A Bartender Country Song, Words That Rhyme With Go, Rotorua Pronunciation, Fame Irene Cara, Mercedes Gun Safe, Tom Mcgowan Wife, Belarus 250as Parts Manual, Champa Brier Creek, Korean Restaurant Ottawa, Hana Sushi Santa Rosa, Wild Bill Tv, Alayna Finau, Blackwater Creek Kayaking, Mi Puerto Rico Movie, Mine-sushi Aurora Menu, Orange Amp Accessories, Watch A Sister's Secret Lifetime Movie 2018, Ray's On The River Dress Code Pics, Orange Rocker 32 Review, Common (rapper) Albums, Rakim Wife, Ohm Model F Speakers For Sale, Liberty Centurion 18 Gun Safe Accessories, Center Of The World Church California, I Don't Wanna Be Here I Just Wanna Go Tik Tok, Pfc Share Price Nse, 8 Ft Jon Boat Plans, Teachers Day Hashtags Twitter, Keir Starmer Labour Leader, 100 Hotter Season 3 Episode 1 Rachel, Chris Brown Indigo Number 1, M For Malaysia Screening, The History Of Barbie, Super Dark Times 123movies, Gigawatts To Megawatts, Santa Clarita Diet Eric And Abby, Gimme That Chris Brown Audio, Questar Reports, Artists Like Brockhampton, Don't Save Her Meme, Mc Hammer 2020 Net Worth, Miraculum Enya, Utah Animal Adoption Center, Wagaya Sushi, Best Seo Plugin For Wordpress 2020, Marshall Origin 50 Combo, Umi Mount Pleasant Delivery, 5 Levels Of Leadership John Maxwell, Nut Screw, Marshall Amps Namm 2020, Islamic New Year Wishes In Urdu, Sotto Sotto Bath, Arthur F White Fh, Kids See Ghosts Meaning, Browser Plugin Examples, Eminem 2007, Arnold Palmer Grandson, Pho Thien Long Menu, Who Invented Dc Current, Vans Ultrarange Golf, What Does Amp Mean Slang, Fighting Baseball, Oregon Wine Country Map, Farad Sa, The Albany Bahamas,

Subscribe to our blog