as made famous by.

The Gap Band - Samples, Covers and Remixes on WhoSampled. "Yearning for Your Love" is a ballad recorded and released by The Gap Band on Mercury Records.The single was the third release off the band's fifth album, The Gap Band III.Four different singles, each with a different B-side, were released in 1981.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. On Toney's remake of the Gap Band's "Yearning for Your Love," disco star Evelyn "Champagne" King turns in a strong vocal performance, but Toney's delicate piano fills and solo nearly get lost amid the vocals and the arrangement's powerful funk rhythm.

Her version wasnt as sexy as the Isley Brothers but it was certainly one of her strongest vocal displays ever and was romantic. The song originally appeared on the group's platinum-selling 1982 album Gap Band IV.It is one of their signature songs and biggest hits, reaching the number one spot on the U.S. R&B Singles Chart in February 1983.

The song was featured on the latest episode of HBO’s “Insecure” and features Sevyn going in with a rap-like flow. . 3.

Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC.

EnVogue did do a good cover though. . VERDICT: This is an easy one for me. . Log in to leave a reply. . The piano playing is out of this world. . . .

All I Do Is Think of You (1975 and 1990), VERDICT: I LOVE the Jackson 5 but I think Troop stole this and made it a signature hit.

. You may also like... Before I Let Go. BushrodMusic: 8: WDAN 99 Smooth FM: 7: McQsJazz.com: 5: VERDICT: Dru Hill should have left well enough alone.

VERDICT: I think the remake is on par with the original. . . .

Check out Yearning For Your Love by Alex Bugnon on Amazon Music.

上床圖片av圖片免費色情圖台灣性網陰蒂淫妹貼圖色情激突成人論壇成人色情網激情成人聊天室情色影音鹹濕女生自慰影片淫慾自慰色情a片成人色情圖片網情人視訊網成人話題成人色情台灣成人淫蕩a圖片情色留言板女生奶頭情色成人全裸美女圖片情色寫真裸體照大奶子台灣色情成人網站一夜正妹美女裸體寫真g罩杯美女sex520情趣娃娃視訊打槍視訊辣妹uthome淫亂走光照av情色網女生高潮成人自拍火辣眉眉太太陰毛美女視訊聊天全裸入鏡火辣av三點全露.
. Additional taxes may apply.

. My heart is yearning for your love 'Cause my heart is yearning for your love. Today (Sept 21), she drops “Yernin,” a new single produced by Kevin “KP” Pridgen, which serves as an ode to 80s R&B/funk trio The Gap Band and their hit “Yearning for Your Love.”. . Yearning For Your Love (1981 & 1990) Gap Band (1981 Original) Guy(1990 remake) VERDICT: Considering that Aaron's whole style was inspired by Charlie Wilson I thought this would have been on par with the Gap Band original, but I found the remake lacking I think its the backing vocals that mess it up.

Ella Mai Reveals Cover Art & Release Date of Self-Titled Debut Album, Rihanna Drops Radio Version of DJ Mustard-Produced Single ‘Needed Me’, Films Video In Miami (Audio/Pics), Traci Braxton Drops New Album, ‘On Earth’ (STREAM), Deni Rosa – Match That ft. RetroI$Awesome, Shelea – Love The Way You Love Me [PREMIERE], https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C5cLA9Bli8, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKkoqjyXPH0, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoTrizpqJ5w, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G00WdXvvmMY, Interscope Recording Artist Melii Premieres New Music Video “Way Too Soft”, TORONTO-BASED ALTÉ ARTIST NOVA RETURNS WITH NEW SINGLE ‘REPLAY’, ANNOUNCES HIGHLY ANTICIPATED ‘STAY II’ ALBUM. .

It takes all kinds to make a world............................................................. 安安!剛開始玩這個,來這裡逛一下^^............................................................ 一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤............................................................ A crowd is not company................................................................... 到處盡心,即為快事;舉步踏實,便是坦途。...................................................... 很好很強大!祝你天天文思泉湧!.................................................................. 加油-不論如何都支持你.................................................. Gold will not buy everything................................................... 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」. . VERDICT: It pains me but I have to give this Aaliyah. .

. Sevyn is working on a new project titled Drunken Wordz x Sober Thoughtz.

. It was a tough assignment but Aaliyah tackled a great track and succeeded. . This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. . . Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. About | Contact | Advertise | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Sitemap . . .

Rádio Master Vision Love Ballads: 42: United States 31.

Reaver Overwatch, Presidential Transition Date, Trevor Lawrence Family Wealth, Dino And Georgio Towie Height, Snapsafe Lock Box - Xl, Marshall Origin 20 Review, Raekwon - Only Built For Cuban Linx 2 Zip, Ajitabh Bachchan, Powerball Result, Anz Staff Super Login, Jane Elizabeth Ebsworth Oriel Age, Section Eight Productions, Izu Islands, Regular Everyday Normal Guy 2 Lyrics, Avengers: Endgame Salaries Revealed, Shawty Song Meme, Future Super Asx, How Is Electricity Made For Kids, Yosemite Sam Meme, Connect Goflex Home Directly To Computer, Engage Ramsync, Book Of Joel Chapter 3 Commentary, 4 Non Blondes What's Going On Lyrics, Yellow Rose Of Texas Song, 2020 Nagorno-karabakh Conflict, Animal Rescue Foundation Near Me, Japanese Restaurant Belfast, Get Low Dj Snake Lyrics, Pepco Twitter, Ashley Saleet Appleby, Did It On 'em Lyrics, State Of Alabama Personnel Directory, E-40 Choices Wiki, Mercedes Gun Safe, How Many Times A Man Can Release The Sperm In A Day, No More Auction Block For Me History, Tom Pearce Emily Blackwell, Energy In A Circuit Formula, Andrew Burnap Partner, Icc Reliance Ranking, Keely Shaye Smith 2020, Sister Act 2 Full Movie 123, Google Takeout Instructions, Wicked Spoon, Summer 2017 Songs, Mary Ann Ganser, Joshua Fought The Battle Of Jericho Piano, Pacific Power Outage Phone Number, Uk Flag Color Code, Azerbaijan Independence Date, What Is Tahini Used For, Keynesian Quantity Theory Of Money, Red Schoendienst Cause Of Death, Kokoda Movie Summary, Catabolite Activator Protein Is An Inducer, Contact Form 7 Code Wordpress, Kakadu Caravan Park, Queen 1980 Songs, Decimeter To Cm, Dallas Power Outage Update, Sample Lesson Plan For Reading Intervention, Mac Mini Media Center 2018, Hotone Skyline Harmony, Rock Around The Clock Vs Move It On Over, Chinese Buffet Auckland, Ryan Stokes Mother, Ian Charleson Family, Supporting Families With Pbis At Home, Chen Xiuhuan Instagram, Wedding Stamps, On Becoming A Leader Summary, International Youth Day 2021, Fbi Season 2 Episode 21, Vans Old Skool Sale, Wild Bill Tv, Energy Formula Physics, Wd My Cloud Ex2 Ultra 4tb, Interrupting Chicken Read Aloud, I'm Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover Lyrics, Remuneration Package, Mary Day Seaside Ca, Gexa Energy Customer Service, Absolutely Truly Summary, Interesting Facts About Black Cats, Where Is Samson Kayo From,

Subscribe to our blog