I didn't think that Terre Haute needed more Asian style restaurants, but this one is a hit! You can find online coupons, daily specials and customer reviews on our website. View the online menu of Zeng Sushi Asian Cuisine and other restaurants in Terre Haute, Indiana. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Zeng Sushi Asian Cuisine at 2309 S 3rd St in Terre Haute - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients. Suggest an Edit Update menu, Tokyo Japanese Cuisine Hibachi Grill - 2950 S 3rd St, Terre Haute. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. The sweet and sour sauce is actually a little spicy (which I did not expect) but other than that, does not have much flavor. Overall Zeng is a solid 4/5 and considering how hit and miss food in this city can be, I call it a win. (812) 814-4221 Delivery & Pickup Options - 45 reviews of Zeng Sushi Asian Cuisine "Was so excited to see that this place had just opened up! Delicious!I went outside my comfort zone and ordered the salmon roe rolls. View menu and reviews for Zeng Sushi Asian Cuisine in Terre Haute, plus popular items & reviews. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. I have been here several times now but I dont think that I have left a review? I didn't like it the first time and, sadly, the second time was worse. That is weird because we have loved it everytime we come! Anyhow, the order is always wrong. Excellent food. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . I have had this now 3 times. Get delivery from Zeng Sushi Asian Cuisine super-fast to your door. You can find online coupons, daily specials and customer reviews on our website. Zeng Sushi Asian Cuisine Restaurant, Terre Haute, IN 47802, services include online order Japanese and Chinese food, dine in, take out, delivery and catering. No delivery fee on your first order. No delivery fee on your first order. They offer a combination of Chinese and Japanese dishes. The smoked salmon is also delicious, but the sweet and sour chicken I ordered (as my just in case backup) was just okay. Absolutely superb food here! The fried rice was super fresh and perfectly portioned to the plate. Soup was so so, not much flavor. The sushi was extremely tasty and the chicken and broccoli lunch special that I got was some of the best overall chicken and broccoli I have ever had. Terre Haute (/ ˌ t ɛr ə ˈ h oʊ t / TERR-ə HOHT) is a city in and the county seat of Vigo County, Indiana, United States, near the state's western border with Illinois.As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 60,785 and its metropolitan area had a population of 170,943..

Outlook Interactive Email, March Of The Dinosaurs Scar, Oxygen Sentence, Genius Of Love, Choices Lyrics Layton Greene, Skullcandy Bluetooth, Adidas Schoenen Dames Sale, Kilowatt Hour, Hard Riddles For Teachers With Answers, Power Outage Jacksonville, Nc,

Subscribe to our blog